wine.com delivery fail

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Victor Hong

Re: wine.com delivery fail

#51 Post by Victor Hong » September 11th, 2020, 6:15 pm

Tyler B rown wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 5:55 pm
I went by the offsite locker today and there were probably 50-60 wine.com boxes in the receivables holding area. We've had some cooler days this week, but it was 100+ before that. Not going to be good...
OMGDFG! That is just ONE local facility. Think about the national impact. Unwitting Wine.com customers will get screwed.

The merchant needs to answer. It needs to recall damaged shipments and not re-sell them.
WineHunter.

J. Rock

#52 Post by J. Rock » September 11th, 2020, 7:25 pm

Victor Hong wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 6:15 pm
Tyler B rown wrote:
I went by the offsite locker today and there were probably 50-60 wine.com boxes in the receivables holding area. We've had some cooler days this week, but it was 100+ before that. Not going to be good...
OMGDFG! That is just ONE local facility. Think about the national impact. Unwitting Wine.com customers will get screwed.

The merchant needs to answer. It needs to recall damaged shipments and not re-sell them.
They shouldn't waste the resources taking them back, especially since they can't (shouldn't) resell them. Just let the consumer decide what to do with the free gift and send the agreed upon bottle on the agreed future upon date; if the wine is no longer available, issue a refund. It sucks for whoever has to bear the loss, but I think this is a clear solution.
J o r d a n

Sh@n A
GCC Member
GCC Member

#53 Post by Sh@n A » September 11th, 2020, 7:42 pm

Wow. I am sorry to learn this is a widespread issue, and hope they have the insurance or something to pull through. I think a reasonable solution is to offer a refund or a disocunt to keep the wine. I'd be tempted to gamble on my bottle at a big enough discount, as it is not replacable on the secondary market.
/ @ g r @ \

JonathanG

#54 Post by JonathanG » September 11th, 2020, 8:06 pm

Folks need to calm down a bit. I order wine all the time from these guys. I acknowledge it is a problem if you asked for a hold and was shipped wine. But to think that every wine.com box you see in the offsite was erroneously shipped is an over reach. I order wine in the middle of summer and have it shipped to my offsite all the time. No they are not $400 bottles of bordeaux, they are $30 bottles of rose or rioja. I also have had wines from other retailers shipped to the house in midsummer when it was 100F outside and the wines arrived still cool to the touch. So I dont think the wine world just ended here...
J0|\|@+h@n Gr@h@m

JonathanG

#55 Post by JonathanG » September 11th, 2020, 8:08 pm

J. Rock wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 7:25 pm
Victor Hong wrote:
Tyler B rown wrote:

They shouldn't waste the resources taking them back, especially since they can't (shouldn't) resell them. Just let the consumer decide what to do with the free gift and send the agreed upon bottle on the agreed future upon date; if the wine is no longer available, issue a refund. It sucks for whoever has to bear the loss, but I think this is a clear solution.
If I were them Id let you keep an inexpensive bottle but ask you to ship an expensive one back. to let you keep an expensive one creates a situation where folks may not be honest about the arrangement and take advantage of it
J0|\|@+h@n Gr@h@m

Sh@n A
GCC Member
GCC Member

#56 Post by Sh@n A » September 11th, 2020, 8:19 pm

I think everyone will be fine with whatever solution is proposed.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -1-billion
/ @ g r @ \

James Lyon
GCC Member
GCC Member

#57 Post by James Lyon » September 11th, 2020, 9:13 pm

JonathanG wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 8:06 pm
Folks need to calm down a bit. I order wine all the time from these guys. I acknowledge it is a problem if you asked for a hold and was shipped wine. But to think that every wine.com box you see in the offsite was erroneously shipped is an over reach. I order wine in the middle of summer and have it shipped to my offsite all the time. No they are not $400 bottles of bordeaux, they are $30 bottles of rose or rioja. I also have had wines from other retailers shipped to the house in midsummer when it was 100F outside and the wines arrived still cool to the touch. So I dont think the wine world just ended here...
Sorry. I could be very wrong, but I doubt that many folks are shipping bottles of inexpensive rose or rioja to their offsite storage in Dallas or anywhere. Bottom line, no wines should be shipped during summer months unless the recipient is willing to take the risk.

It seems like it may be a system issue, but it's hard not to think about an insurance claim for all of the top tier wines with the bloomberg article. Strange scenario regardless. Why roll out a new system at the end of summer where shipping previous package holds is a possibility? Very strange.

My bottles were not delivered today and were attempted for delivery after business hours. They will sit on the truck over the weekend and may be delivered on Monday. Who knows and who cares at this point. At least it will be decent temperatures tomorrow.

James

JonathanG

#58 Post by JonathanG » September 11th, 2020, 9:22 pm

I deliver almost all of my wine to my offsite to avoid the very issue you mention. I have never had a missed delivery at my offsite. I am having my kajillion bottles of de Negoce sent there too. Why wouldnt you ship wines to your offsite when they can receive them for you? It would be crazy to NOT do it, in my opinion. I also live 20 minutes from mine so maybe other folks are further away or something
J0|\|@+h@n Gr@h@m

Sc0tt F!tzger@ld
GCC Member
GCC Member

#59 Post by Sc0tt F!tzger@ld » September 11th, 2020, 9:23 pm

Someone more tech savvy than me should tag their CEO on Twitter to bring public attention to this. The shipping issue sounds pretty widespread and they’re not responding at all. In my chat with their customer service rep a few days ago, she said she’d notify FedEx to pick up my bottle. I’ve received no further communication since. And that’s just the first lone bottle, forgetting the multiple other bottles they’d shipped early after this one.

James Lyon
GCC Member
GCC Member

#60 Post by James Lyon » September 11th, 2020, 9:38 pm

At this point I'm not worried about the delivery. It will be a full refund with replacement bottles or full refund. And I have been told that deliveries should be attempted only during business hours. I was at work until 430, so I was there long enough. The delivery attempt was around 630 on a Friday evening. Once again, my order had a shipping hold until November 1. The damage has already been done on their end. I have no responsibility for wine.com's ineptness.

Victor Hong

#61 Post by Victor Hong » September 12th, 2020, 4:40 am

A Wallace wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 10:38 am
On behalf of Wine.com: It has come to our attention that some Wine.com customers were recently double charged for some futures orders. We are extremely sorry for this mistake and are working to reverse these charges immediately. We appreciate your business and your patience as we remedy these orders. Please note that there is no need to request a refund as we will automatically process the reversal on all of the affected orders. If you have any questions please contact our customer service team: https://www.wine.com/content/customer-care/home
JonathanG wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 8:08 pm
J. Rock wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 7:25 pm
Victor Hong wrote:

If I were them Id let you keep an inexpensive bottle but ask you to ship an expensive one back. to let you keep an expensive one creates a situation where folks may not be honest about the arrangement and take advantage of it
If both bottles were shipped against instructions, during high summer heat, the customer retention of the inexpensive one benefits the retailer, while the rejection of the expensive one is fair and correct. So, how is there any potential dishonesty?

WineHunter.

JonathanG

#62 Post by JonathanG » September 12th, 2020, 8:45 am

I am agreeing with you if the expensive one was rejected at the time of delivery and not kept by the customer.
J0|\|@+h@n Gr@h@m

Victor Hong

#63 Post by Victor Hong » September 12th, 2020, 8:58 am

JonathanG wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 8:45 am
I am agreeing with you if the expensive one was rejected at the time of delivery and not kept by the customer.
If the merchant wants the wines returned, an insurer should directly receive them.
WineHunter.

JonathanG

#64 Post by JonathanG » September 12th, 2020, 9:35 am

Is that your opinion or something grounded in standard contract law or otherwise?
J0|\|@+h@n Gr@h@m

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#65 Post by Peter C. » September 12th, 2020, 9:39 am

Just curious, does anyone have the OPPOSITE issue regarding delivery?

I have a couple orders that were supposed to ship yesterday and arrive today and only 1 did. Other orders haven't been shipped yet.
( z y ® y ( @

Victor Hong

#66 Post by Victor Hong » September 12th, 2020, 10:08 am

JonathanG wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 9:35 am
Is that your opinion or something grounded in standard contract law or otherwise?
If an insurance claim, the policyholder would surrender the damaged goods for recovery payment.
WineHunter.

mmarcellus
GCC Member
GCC Member

#67 Post by mmarcellus » September 12th, 2020, 10:20 am

Peter C. wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 9:39 am

I have a couple orders that were supposed to ship yesterday and arrive today and only 1 did. Other orders haven't been shipped yet.
Yes. I have an order from last week that had a "requested arrival" (assigned by their system) for last Thursday. It is still in limbo, and my CC has a pending payment authorization for it (i.e. hasn't converted to being billed).
M @ r k

Victor Hong

#68 Post by Victor Hong » September 12th, 2020, 12:15 pm

Its Twitter site is one long stream of recent complaints about incorrect deliveries and charges, plus non-responsive Customer Service.
WineHunter.

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#69 Post by Peter C. » September 12th, 2020, 12:34 pm

mmarcellus wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 10:20 am
Peter C. wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 9:39 am

Yes. I have an order from last week that had a "requested arrival" (assigned by their system) for last Thursday. It is still in limbo, and my CC has a pending payment authorization for it (i.e. hasn't converted to being billed).
Same boat, good to know it’s not just me.
( z y ® y ( @

Victor Hong

#70 Post by Victor Hong » September 12th, 2020, 12:48 pm

Now the merchant has an outlet for the early-delivery returns.
[stirthepothal.gif]
WineHunter.

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#71 Post by Peter C. » September 12th, 2020, 1:16 pm

Lol!
( z y ® y ( @

Victor Hong

#72 Post by Victor Hong » September 12th, 2020, 1:22 pm

Peter C. wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 1:16 pm
Lol!
We want the merchant to deny any chance.
WineHunter.

Matt Latuchie
GCC Member
GCC Member

#73 Post by Matt Latuchie » September 12th, 2020, 3:23 pm

Add me to the list of unhappy customers. Sending wine to Vegas right now makes no sense. Their CS team agreed with me, but couldn’t offer any workable solutions. They’ve lost my business.
CellarTracker: tooch
Instagram: mattlatuchie
philadelphia eagles football

Victor Hong

#74 Post by Victor Hong » September 12th, 2020, 3:28 pm

Matt Latuchie wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 3:23 pm
Add me to the list of unhappy customers. Sending wine to Vegas right now makes no sense. Their CS team agreed with me, but couldn’t offer any workable solutions. They’ve lost my business.
No refund or replacement?
If this pattern holds, Todd should consider this thread as a sticky.
Last edited by Victor Hong on September 12th, 2020, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WineHunter.

Nicholas C

#75 Post by Nicholas C » September 12th, 2020, 3:29 pm

Matt Latuchie wrote:
Disappointing to hear, so is their view "We understand, but tough luck" !
Had you requested the wines be held to be shipped at a later date?

Im yet to actually speak to their CS directly.
[ 0 0 p 3 r

Victor Hong

#76 Post by Victor Hong » September 12th, 2020, 3:31 pm

Nicholas C wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 3:29 pm
Matt Latuchie wrote:
Disappointing to hear, so is their view "We understand, but tough luck" !
Had you requested the wines be held to be shipped at a later date?

Im yet to actually speak to their CS directly.
"CS" means what? Customer Stuffed?
WineHunter.

Mike R
GCC Member
GCC Member

#77 Post by Mike R » September 12th, 2020, 4:23 pm

I have a different issue (in addition to my BDX futures double charge). I ordered a wine for current delivery (east coast to east coast shipping so not worried about heat). FedEx shows the bottle was delivered today, but it wasn't. I have a camera on the house and was here all day. I've emailed customer service, called, etc... and can't get an answer.
... 0 p 3 r

Victor Hong

#78 Post by Victor Hong » September 12th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Mike R wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 4:23 pm
I have a different issue (in addition to my BDX futures double charge). I ordered a wine for current delivery (east coast to east coast shipping so not worried about heat). FedEx shows the bottle was delivered today, but it wasn't. I have a camera on the house and was here all day. I've emailed customer service, called, etc... and can't get an answer.
OMGDFG. This is escalated SNAFU-dom. The merchant can have fun and make money, by sending you in an endless roundabout, where it had not notified you of shipment, but can tell you and your credit-card company to ask Fedex for the "delivered" bottles.
WineHunter.

Arv R

#79 Post by Arv R » September 12th, 2020, 4:34 pm

Mike R wrote:
Depending on what you use for a camera (or service) it might be necessary to save those clips to use when dealing with FedEx or Wine.com

Most of the delivery services are overwhelmed with the volume they are dealing with nowadays too. I don't think any of the half dozen 'signature required' deliveries I've had sent to my house this year actually checked ID or collected a signature.

Pickups at Walgreens or FedEx locations are all by the book procedurally though.
R_@_0

Victor Hong

#80 Post by Victor Hong » September 12th, 2020, 4:41 pm

Arv R wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 4:34 pm
Mike R wrote:
Depending on what you use for a camera (or service) it might be necessary to save those clips to use when dealing with FedEx or Wine.com

Most of the delivery services are overwhelmed with the volume they are dealing with nowadays too. I don't think any of the half dozen 'signature required' deliveries I've had sent to my house this year actually checked ID or collected a signature.

Pickups at Walgreens or FedEx locations are all by the book procedurally though.
Fedex requires adult signatures for all alcoholic drink deliveries. So, Fedex should demonstrate the signature during a home delivery, when the bottles seem not to have been actually delivered.
WineHunter.

Mike R
GCC Member
GCC Member

#81 Post by Mike R » September 12th, 2020, 4:45 pm

Victor Hong wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 4:41 pm
Arv R wrote:
Mike R wrote:

Fedex requires adult signatures for all alcoholic drink deliveries. So, Fedex should demonstrate the signature during a home delivery, when the bottles seem not to have been actually delivered.
They've changed their policy on this during COVID. You only have to show ID now and the driver can sign.
... 0 p 3 r

Victor Hong

#82 Post by Victor Hong » September 12th, 2020, 4:51 pm

Mike R wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 4:45 pm
Victor Hong wrote:
Arv R wrote:

They've changed their policy on this during COVID. You only have to show ID now and the driver can sign.
Can you ask Fedex for the name of the person who showed an adult ID?
WineHunter.

Tom G l a s g o w
GCC Member
GCC Member

#83 Post by Tom G l a s g o w » September 12th, 2020, 5:03 pm

Mike R wrote:
Pretty typical of fedex or ups. The shipper is at their mercy and it takes forever to get answers.
This seems to be more of a problem with 1 to 3 bottles. Damaged shipments are also a problem.

Victor Hong

#84 Post by Victor Hong » September 12th, 2020, 5:08 pm

File an insurance claim on the credit card.
WineHunter.

JonathanG

#85 Post by JonathanG » September 12th, 2020, 8:32 pm

Victor Hong wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 4:51 pm
Mike R wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 4:45 pm
Victor Hong wrote:

Can you ask Fedex for the name of the person who showed an adult ID?
funny how you spew out rules about signatures required like you know what you are talking about, yet for 6 months the COVID situation has the drivers just ask for an ID. The only delivery service that has actually asked me for an ID is GSO and that was on one delivery only, not the subsequent ones. I normally am entertained by your posts but it seems like you may actually not know what you are talking about.
J0|\|@+h@n Gr@h@m

Victor Hong

#86 Post by Victor Hong » September 13th, 2020, 5:00 am

I forgot about that, and stand corrected.
WineHunter.

Br1an Th0rne
GCC Member
GCC Member

#87 Post by Br1an Th0rne » September 13th, 2020, 5:47 am

Was double charged for a different ‘19 Bordeaux futures order late last night, from an order originally made and paid for over three months ago. This is an addition to the duplicate charges they made on Friday. At this rate, they should seriously consider ceasing all operations until they can fix these basic issues.

Victor Hong

#88 Post by Victor Hong » September 13th, 2020, 6:05 am

Br1an Th0rne wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 5:47 am
Was double charged for a different ‘19 Bordeaux futures order late last night, from an order originally made and paid for over three months ago. This is an addition to the duplicate charges they made on Friday. At this rate, they should seriously consider ceasing all operations until they can fix these basic issues.
But give up all this great new sales volume?
cheesehead

Whether you want or not.......

73944FCC-7427-4BAE-BD1E-EA6948F0D4E2.png
WineHunter.

Michae1 P0wers
GCC Member
GCC Member

#89 Post by Michae1 P0wers » September 13th, 2020, 11:25 am

JonathanG wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 8:32 pm

funny how you spew out rules about signatures required like you know what you are talking about, yet for 6 months the COVID situation has the drivers just ask for an ID. The only delivery service that has actually asked me for an ID is GSO and that was on one delivery only, not the subsequent ones. I normally am entertained by your posts but it seems like you may actually not know what you are talking about.
Vultures needn't know proper butchery to enjoy the feast.

Arv R

#90 Post by Arv R » September 15th, 2020, 9:33 pm

I was person #39 in the chat queue when I started....57 minutes later....I added the boldface and redacted names/times. bottom line: I don't think the arrival dates selected or on the order status have much basis in reality. I guess people will get stuff, when they get stuff.

====

CSR: I'm very sorry your order has not shipped. Our warehouse recently upgraded its system which has caused systemwide shipping delays. Our warehouse team is working around the clock to get the delayed orders out as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, they have not posted a ship date for your order as yet.
me: do you think that means this week? this month?
me: ?
me: are they providing any email updates?
CSR: While I can't provide an exact ship date, I would say a couple more days to about a week. You will receive tracking as soon as the order ships.
me: thanks for being honest.
R_@_0

Robert M yers
GCC Member
GCC Member

#91 Post by Robert M yers » September 15th, 2020, 10:00 pm

Robert M yers wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 12:19 pm
I have 10 orders set for late October shipping. I’ve been hoping to avoid this mess but got an email today that one box shipped today. Why on Friday?! Interestingly it’s a replacement box from midsummer which missed a prime shipping window and sat in 90 degrees because of a fed ex screw up. They handled a replacement great and set it up for my October shipment. Now it’s on the way, at least it’s coming out of Berkeley CA which seems to be mid 60’s right now?
Ok this is going to be a new one for me....
I received a Fed-Ex notice that my wine was picked up from Walgreens today while I was at work. [rofl.gif] What a mess.

Probably if true a Walgreens error, but still I’ve got 2 mistakes with one shipment [rofl.gif]

James Lyon
GCC Member
GCC Member

#92 Post by James Lyon » September 16th, 2020, 5:13 am

I haven't received a response from multiple emails sent to customer service. After six days of exposure to summer heat, I finally received the wine yesterday morning. FedEx attempted to deliver twice after hours including Monday night around 9PM, so that required a phone call to FedEx yesterday morning to straighten things out. It doesn't appear that I was charged for my purchase in June, but finally charged at the time of shipment last week. Without a response to my original complaint last week, I went ahead and contacted my credit card.

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#93 Post by Peter C. » September 16th, 2020, 7:09 am

Arv R wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 9:33 pm
I was person #39 in the chat queue when I started....57 minutes later....I added the boldface and redacted names/times. bottom line: I don't think the arrival dates selected or on the order status have much basis in reality. I guess people will get stuff, when they get stuff.

====

CSR: I'm very sorry your order has not shipped. Our warehouse recently upgraded its system which has caused systemwide shipping delays. Our warehouse team is working around the clock to get the delayed orders out as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, they have not posted a ship date for your order as yet.
me: do you think that means this week? this month?
me: ?
me: are they providing any email updates?
CSR: While I can't provide an exact ship date, I would say a couple more days to about a week. You will receive tracking as soon as the order ships.
me: thanks for being honest.
Good to hear, even though it's not good news. I chatted several times with various customer service folks and received the same runaround.
( z y ® y ( @

Jeff_M.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#94 Post by Jeff_M. » September 16th, 2020, 8:23 am

Just saw where they have now triple charged me for a futures order. They reversed the charges and now they are back on again. What a nightmare
Jeff M 0 l l

2020 WOTY Candidates
2007 Yangarra Estate High Sands Grenache
1986 Spottswoode Cabernet
2012 Hartford Court Arrendell Vineyard Pinot Noir

Jim Stewart
GCC Member
GCC Member

#95 Post by Jim Stewart » September 16th, 2020, 10:28 am

Jeff_M. wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 8:23 am
Just saw where they have now triple charged me for a futures order. They reversed the charges and now they are back on again. What a nightmare
I think I am about to follow in your footsteps, Jeff. My recent AMEX showed an unfamiliar charge from wine.com. Looks like they are billing me AGAIN for a futures order that I already paid in April. Telephoned customer service and no reps available ("please call back" they suggest). Currently am 136th in Chat queue online. I assume all will get figured out eventually, and I am not going to waste a lot of time on this,. Just need to pay attention to credit card transactions.
Age merely shows what children we remain.
-Goethe

But I've just noticed that my mind is asleep.
-Rimbaud

Chris Crutchfield

#96 Post by Chris Crutchfield » September 16th, 2020, 10:36 am

Got hit with a random charge on September 12, this one actually went from pending to completed. Stuck in queue position 151 now to try to get it reversed.

JonathanG

#97 Post by JonathanG » September 16th, 2020, 11:53 am

I had a couple that posted, but all of mine are now reversed so they are clearly working through it.

CEO just sent out an email, acknowledging the issue and they are working to rectify. I haven't had any issues on premature shipping so can't weigh in on that but I'm happy they rectified the CC charge thing quickly.
J0|\|@+h@n Gr@h@m

Jeff_M.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#98 Post by Jeff_M. » September 16th, 2020, 12:19 pm

Jim Stewart wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 10:28 am
Jeff_M. wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 8:23 am
I think I am about to follow in your footsteps, Jeff. My recent AMEX showed an unfamiliar charge from wine.com. Looks like they are billing me AGAIN for a futures order that I already paid in April. Telephoned customer service and no reps available ("please call back" they suggest). Currently am 136th in Chat queue online. I assume all will get figured out eventually, and I am not going to waste a lot of time on this,. Just need to pay attention to credit card transactions.
I sent them an email this AM with a note on the charges. These charges appeared, then went away and now are back. My card statement closed 3 days ago so these are now billable to me again.

I think I will give them until Monday to wipe the charges before I contest them.
Jeff M 0 l l

2020 WOTY Candidates

mmarcellus
GCC Member
GCC Member

#99 Post by mmarcellus » September 16th, 2020, 12:27 pm

I just received an e-mail from wine.com, which is presumably being sent to everyone with pending orders. It comes a week later than it should have, expresses the bare minimum it should in terms of apology or how they're going to make things right, and doesn't tell me anything I didn't already know. But at least they are acknowledging my existence, plus the fact that they are having problems.

Here's the text:

Thank you for your recent order with Wine.com. You are a valued customer and we appreciate the trust you place in us. As you may have experienced, we have had a number of delays and inaccuracies recently that are not up to the very high standards we usually achieve. As Wine.com's CEO, that's on me, and I'm terribly sorry if your order has been impacted.

We recently began a systems upgrade with the aim to better serve you through faster shipments, enhanced communications and more reliable tracking. While the new system is already working for some orders, others have been negatively impacted, providing the opposite experience. Your Wine.com team cares deeply about giving you top notch service, and we're hard at work resolving every single order for every single customer.

If you have had an impacted order, please know that we are shipping delayed orders and responding to customer inquiries as quickly as possible.

I know this is frustrating for you, and I appreciate your patience as we remedy the situation and get back to our normal delivery speed and reliability very soon.

Sincerely,
Rich Bergsund
CEO
M @ r k

Jeff_M.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#100 Post by Jeff_M. » September 16th, 2020, 12:40 pm

I have received two wine.com emails today after my email to their CS email. One from the CEO that is posted above and a second about the erroneous charges and it maybe taking up to 5 business days. What a clust**** they have created here. Hope they can get their act together. I want some $100 off $300 codes when this is all settled.
Jeff M 0 l l

2020 WOTY Candidates

Return to “Wine Talk”