Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Jim Stewart
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: wine.com delivery fail

#151 Post by Jim Stewart » September 19th, 2020, 5:18 pm

D@ve D y r 0 f f wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 5:07 pm
All of my futures purchases showed up again - twice - on my credit card. One set showed up as "pending" for a few days and has now disappeared, without ever being moving to posted. The other set showed up as "pending," then moved to posted charges, but reversals showed up a couple of days later as "pending" and I just checked and those credits have now been posted, so they are square with me on the issue of recharging futures orders already paid for.

I have not had any of my held orders for in-stock stuff suddenly arrive unexpectedly, and I just looked again and none of them show as shipped on their site, so so far so good on that issue as well.

I have about a month before the first set are supposed to actually ship, so we'll see then how they do on the issue of whether they sold my wine to someone else in the meantime even though they already sold it to me. Does anyone else have more recent experience with that issue, favorably or unfavorably, beyond what's been reported above?
I am all square now too, Dave, after a futures double billing posted a week ago and a credit reversing it posted today. I actually used the chat today to talk about a wine and I was #1 in the queue! Maybe they have turned the corner?
Age merely shows what children we remain.
-Goethe

But I've just noticed that my mind is asleep.
-Rimbaud

JBrochu

#152 Post by JBrochu » September 19th, 2020, 5:28 pm

D@ve D y r 0 f f wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 5:07 pm
I have not had any of my held orders for in-stock stuff suddenly arrive unexpectedly, and I just looked again and none of them show as shipped on their site, so so far so good on that issue as well.
I don't mean to be an alarmist, but I wouldn't trust any status that you see on their website. All of my canceled orders still show as open and not shipped, despite receiving an email confirming cancellation of all my open orders. CS doesn't know why they still show as open even though they are cancelled.

If I was you, I would reach out and ask CS for a full accounting of your open orders. If you've used discount codes and missing wines are removed from your orders without substitution, you will lose the discount. And you may no longer want the remaining bottles at the full cost since they are generally overpriced without accounting for the discount and free shipping. I wouldn't necessarily trust them to notify you, since despite dozens of my wines no longer being available, they only reached out to notify me of one wine. They may just remove the missing bottles and ship the remaining bottles at the full price if the removed bottles bring you below the discount code threshold.

Just my 2 cents after being burned.
J@hn

Arv R

#153 Post by Arv R » September 19th, 2020, 7:06 pm

I got a 2nd 'your wine has shipped' email yesterday evening, and was able to pick it up at my Walgreens today. However there was no notification from neither wine.com nor FedEx that it was available for pickup. Normally I get lots of notifications (text, email from FedEx account, wine.com email etc) when something is available. So something with the ERP software must still be off if all those are not working.

The original 'your wine will be ship soon' email was sent a week ago...
Last edited by Arv R on September 19th, 2020, 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R_@_0

D@ve D y r 0 f f
GCC Member
GCC Member

#154 Post by D@ve D y r 0 f f » September 19th, 2020, 7:24 pm

JBrochu wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 5:28 pm
I don't mean to be an alarmist, but I wouldn't trust any status that you see on their website.
I’m not trusting anything on their website - I get that. But I do assume that if an order that was not supposed to ship until October suddenly shows as “shipped” on their website, then maybe it has indeed shipped and I need to intervene. I’m treating the “sudden early shipping” issue as a different issue from the “sorry, we sold that wine we sold you to someone else in the meantime” issue, and my comment about the status showing on their website was only directed to the “sudden early shipping” issue. I remain concerned that they may have sold my wine out from under me just like they did yours, but I haven’t reached out to them on that to this point.

Dennis Atick

#155 Post by Dennis Atick » September 21st, 2020, 1:37 pm

I have four summer orders that were scheduled to ship this week for delivery on Sept 25. No updates to my order status online, no movement on bottles, no response to emails. Good times.
@decaturwinedude

Sh@n A
GCC Member
GCC Member

#156 Post by Sh@n A » September 21st, 2020, 1:50 pm

Same, no email response.
/ @ g r @ \

JBrochu

#157 Post by JBrochu » September 21st, 2020, 2:02 pm

From my experience, the best way to get answers is to get in the live chat queue and wait for a rep.
J@hn

bruced

#158 Post by bruced » September 21st, 2020, 2:08 pm

JBrochu wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 2:02 pm
From my experience, the best way to get answers is to get in the live chat queue and wait for a rep.
if you can get on at 8am ET, the wait is not too bad.
I ran into an issue with an order not shipping. It turned out that 1 of my bottles was actually out of stock. (Unknown to the new ERP, I guess.)
If that is the case, the order will sit until you chat with a CSR. I did this today & she saw there was an out of stock item & got a supervisor to remove it from the order, then rescheduled shipment. HTH
D r 3 n n i n 8,the8isa"g"

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#159 Post by Peter C. » September 21st, 2020, 2:08 pm

Customer Service chat queue is 158 right now!
( z y ® y ( @

Dennis Atick

#160 Post by Dennis Atick » September 21st, 2020, 2:09 pm

149!

Customer Service
We apologize for keeping you waiting. Our agents are busy with other customers and will be with you shortly.
Queue position: 149
@decaturwinedude

JBrochu

#161 Post by JBrochu » September 21st, 2020, 2:13 pm

Yeah the queue was long last week too. I just browsed forums and watched netflix while I waited.
J@hn

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#162 Post by Peter C. » September 21st, 2020, 4:14 pm

I keep timing out. Forget to check back.
( z y ® y ( @

mmarcellus
GCC Member
GCC Member

#163 Post by mmarcellus » September 21st, 2020, 4:23 pm

Peter C. wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 4:14 pm
I keep timing out. Forget to check back.
That happened to me too. However, I had explained my problem and referenced my order number in the chat box. Even though I never got to the actual chat, my problem resolved itself an hour later. Here's hoping you'll get lucky too.
M @ r k

Benjg

#164 Post by Benjg » September 22nd, 2020, 3:48 am

Got on the chat last night around 10pm and was number 4 in the queue. Still took roughly 30 minutes, but finally got through to CS. Long story short, most of my order placed a few weeks ago were wines that were already sold out when I placed the order. CS canceled the order and gave me a $100 credit on my account. Thought that was generous, but I won’t use that credit for probably a month or two hoping they get their site figured out.
B e n G @ t h

Victor Hong

#165 Post by Victor Hong » September 22nd, 2020, 4:44 am

Benjg wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 3:48 am
Got on the chat last night around 10pm and was number 4 in the queue. Still took roughly 30 minutes, but finally got through to CS. Long story short, most of my order placed a few weeks ago were wines that were already sold out when I placed the order. CS canceled the order and gave me a $100 credit on my account. Thought that was generous, but I won’t use that credit for probably a month or two hoping they get their site figured out.
This should situation should be a case study.
WineHunter.

mmarcellus
GCC Member
GCC Member

#166 Post by mmarcellus » September 22nd, 2020, 4:59 am

Benjg wrote:
Just curious, was that order placed before or after 8/30? If before, it means that this is a case where their system had a significant issue before the systems upgrade.
M @ r k

Dennis Atick

#167 Post by Dennis Atick » September 22nd, 2020, 5:05 am

I also got through on chat last night after being 140th in queue. My 4 orders (prior to 8/30) are supposedly all "released to the warehouse" for shipping. As of now, it seems I am actually receiving the wines I ordered, though I will believe that when I see the wines.
@decaturwinedude

D@ve D y r 0 f f
GCC Member
GCC Member

#168 Post by D@ve D y r 0 f f » September 22nd, 2020, 5:15 am

Benjg wrote:
If you don’t mind sharing, what was the total value (before coupons, etc.) of the order they canceled? Just trying to get a sense of proportion to the credit they provided, in case I find myself in the same situation. Thanks.

Mich@el Ch@ng
GCC Member
GCC Member

#169 Post by Mich@el Ch@ng » September 22nd, 2020, 5:55 am

In the end I’m probably glad they closed my account a few months ago.

JBrochu

#170 Post by JBrochu » September 22nd, 2020, 6:40 am

Mich@el Ch@ng wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 5:55 am
Why did they close your account? Was it from using too many discount codes? I also used a lot of codes, but I never set up extra accounts and never tried to game their system. And without the codes and free shipping I would almost never order from them except for very rare occasions.
J@hn

Victor Hong

#171 Post by Victor Hong » September 22nd, 2020, 6:42 am

Something smells very odd to me.
WineHunter.

JBrochu

#172 Post by JBrochu » September 22nd, 2020, 6:46 am

D@ve D y r 0 f f wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 5:15 am
Benjg wrote:
If you don’t mind sharing, what was the total value (before coupons, etc.) of the order they canceled? Just trying to get a sense of proportion to the credit they provided, in case I find myself in the same situation. Thanks.
Just a data point for you: I had $1800 worth of orders and they offered me nothing. (I didn't ask though, which probably makes a difference.)
J@hn

Mich@el Ch@ng
GCC Member
GCC Member

#173 Post by Mich@el Ch@ng » September 22nd, 2020, 7:01 am

JBrochu wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 6:40 am
Mich@el Ch@ng wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 5:55 am
Why did they close your account? Was it from using too many discount codes? I also used a lot of codes, but I never set up extra accounts and never tried to game their system. And without the codes and free shipping I would almost never order from them except for very rare occasions.
Issue with Rakuten

Benjg

#174 Post by Benjg » September 22nd, 2020, 7:01 am

mmarcellus wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 4:59 am
Benjg wrote:
Just curious, was that order placed before or after 8/30? If before, it means that this is a case where their system had a significant issue before the systems upgrade.
The order was placed on 9/5 with an original delivery date of 9/11.
B e n G @ t h

Benjg

#175 Post by Benjg » September 22nd, 2020, 7:05 am

D@ve D y r 0 f f wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 5:15 am
Benjg wrote:
That was the surprising part.... My total order before shipping and discounts was around $180. It was 6 bottles of Idlewild wine all in the 25-30 per bottle range. Given my relatively small order I thought the $100 credit was quite generous. For reference 4 of the 6 bottles that they sold me were already sold out.
B e n G @ t h

Jidhin R.

#176 Post by Jidhin R. » September 22nd, 2020, 3:15 pm

I just got my futures double order fixed but then they charged me a flat $30. I was like 78 in chat queue so sent them an email instead. Anyone else have that happen or did they mention anything about random charges not related to futures?
Blips and Chitz!!!

Ramankutty

Arv R

#177 Post by Arv R » September 22nd, 2020, 6:17 pm

Jidhin R. wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 3:15 pm
I just got my futures double order fixed but then they charged me a flat $30. I was like 78 in chat queue so sent them an email instead. Anyone else have that happen or did they mention anything about random charges not related to futures?
Maybe they are imposing resort fees, $30 for all the hospitality you enjoyed in the chat room.
R_@_0

Jidhin R.

#178 Post by Jidhin R. » September 22nd, 2020, 6:58 pm

Arv R wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 6:17 pm
Jidhin R. wrote:
Maybe they are imposing resort fees, $30 for all the hospitality you enjoyed in the chat room.
They didn't even provide a bottle of water, what a rip
Blips and Chitz!!!

Ramankutty

Joe G a l e w s k i
GCC Member
GCC Member

#179 Post by Joe G a l e w s k i » September 23rd, 2020, 3:14 pm

Their emails make me even more irritated.

Paraphrasing email #1: Some customers asked for wine to be shipped when it was 90+F and we were unable to do so. We're so sorry.
Paraphrasing email #2: We shipped your order when it was 90+F before you asked for it, and this may have caused you a SCHEDULING problem. We're so sorry.

I

JonathanG
GCC Member
GCC Member

#180 Post by JonathanG » September 23rd, 2020, 10:45 pm

Jidhin R. wrote:
I had the futures issue but it was promptly fixed. Havent seen the $30 issue
J0|\|@+h@n Gr@h@m

Dennis Atick

#181 Post by Dennis Atick » September 24th, 2020, 3:11 am

I received emails yesterday that three of my orders shipped. Still unclear on two other orders. Not sure if I am getting the wines in those orders or not as no one seems to be able to answer that question. We'll see. Billing the full order at the time of shipping is odd to me. Someone up-thread said this was standard practice, but I've never found this to be the case with reputable retailers in my 15-20 years of collecting wine. Does wonders for managing my wine spend as I'm now getting hammered with charges for wines I thought I bought in early May.
@decaturwinedude

D@ve D y r 0 f f
GCC Member
GCC Member

#182 Post by D@ve D y r 0 f f » September 24th, 2020, 6:01 am

Dennis Atick wrote:
September 24th, 2020, 3:11 am
Billing the full order at the time of shipping is odd to me. Someone up-thread said this was standard practice, but I've never found this to be the case
I have always understood (but this is all second-hand, so anyone who can correct me, please do), that it is standard practice in what used to be called the “mail order” industry not to charge your card until your order is shipped. I believe this may even be a legal requirement going back to the days when those “as seen on TV” products first started being marketed (pocket fisherman, anyone?). There was apparently some abuse, and I don’t know if it was just them playing the float or if people were charging and then not delivering, or what, but that’s the lore I’ve always heard, and it’s carried over to online sales. Buy something online and it’s generally the same thing. If you place your order on Friday but it doesn’t ship until Monday, they charge your card on Monday.

But I agree with you it is rare for wine shops to do this. Maybe some just aren’t aware of the law (if it is a law), but there’s also the huge difference that we are often buying “pre-arrival” (disclosed as such) or specifically for future delivery (again, disclosed as such or requested by us). I have to assume that the law (if it is a law) allows a winery or wine shop to charge at the time of the order if agreed to by the customer.

Wine.com does this for futures, but apparently for in-stock orders they follow the standard mail order/online practice rather than the standard “wine shop” practice.

If only they always followed the standard wine shop practice of setting your bottles aside once they’d sold them to you, and not selling them to someone else in the meantime. Best of luck on your orders in that regard, I’ll find out about mine in a week or three...

Dennis Atick

#183 Post by Dennis Atick » September 24th, 2020, 6:08 am

Thanks, Dave, for some more context. I never really focused on the fact that wine.com didn't charge immediately until reading some posts in the various threads. I am done with wine.com at this point, so no worries moving forward. Good luck with your orders.
@decaturwinedude

mmoyer

#184 Post by mmoyer » September 25th, 2020, 1:14 pm

I personally will never buy from them again. Order place for a vacation and deliver to the rental home. Delivery was suppose to be the 8th. Never showed shipped. Emailed them and said I wouldn't be at the address that much longer so if it wasn't around the 8th cancel. Then I get an email on the 17th...it shipped. What??? Actually got a hold of someone. Said all the right things. Promised to get a hold of FedEx and pull the shipment. Promised to credit my card. Promised to give me a 15% credit. Then on the 22nd FedEx tried to deliver. This is to a RENTAL House. I am no longer there. After 3 attempts it is now going back to them. Still chasing my credit card adjustment. Emails go unanswered. Hanging on phone, eventually get to a recording "all agents are busy....call back later" and it disconnects. This is after 15 minutes on average wait. Going to just turn it over to my bank. This is probably the worst customer service I have had in a long time.
Mark

Victor Hong

#185 Post by Victor Hong » September 25th, 2020, 2:37 pm

Your mistake was to rent the house, instead of buying.
WineHunter.

JBrochu

#186 Post by JBrochu » September 25th, 2020, 5:36 pm

mmoyer wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 1:14 pm
I personally will never buy from them again. Order place for a vacation and deliver to the rental home. Delivery was suppose to be the 8th. Never showed shipped. Emailed them and said I wouldn't be at the address that much longer so if it wasn't around the 8th cancel. Then I get an email on the 17th...it shipped. What??? Actually got a hold of someone. Said all the right things. Promised to get a hold of FedEx and pull the shipment. Promised to credit my card. Promised to give me a 15% credit. Then on the 22nd FedEx tried to deliver. This is to a RENTAL House. I am no longer there. After 3 attempts it is now going back to them. Still chasing my credit card adjustment. Emails go unanswered. Hanging on phone, eventually get to a recording "all agents are busy....call back later" and it disconnects. This is after 15 minutes on average wait. Going to just turn it over to my bank. This is probably the worst customer service I have had in a long time.
Unfortunately, you have the bad luck to experience an issue at this time when their CS is completely overwhelmed. They would fix you right up if they were not overwhelmed. The one thing wine.com actually had going for it (other than the coupons) was really good CS. I think they got a lot of practice due to all the system and operational screw ups. But now even the excellent CS is screwed at the moment.
J@hn

Arv R

#187 Post by Arv R » September 27th, 2020, 2:55 pm

JonathanG wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 11:35 pm
I have a huge exposure to them for 2017-2019 futures and am not worried at all. There certainly isnt a solvency issue or they wouldnt be getting another round of funding at that valuation. I suspect once they get this ERP upgrade behind them all will be well again.
I noticed this complaint this morning, appears recent.

Screenshot 2020-09-27 at 2.52.32 PM.png
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.wine.com
R_@_0

Victor Hong

#188 Post by Victor Hong » September 27th, 2020, 2:58 pm

Arv R wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 2:55 pm
JonathanG wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 11:35 pm
I have a huge exposure to them for 2017-2019 futures and am not worried at all. There certainly isnt a solvency issue or they wouldnt be getting another round of funding at that valuation. I suspect once they get this ERP upgrade behind them all will be well again.
I noticed this complaint this morning, appears recent.

Screenshot 2020-09-27 at 2.52.32 PM.png

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.wine.com
Bingo!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=173130&p=3077849&hi ... u#p3077849
WineHunter.

Victor Hong

#189 Post by Victor Hong » September 27th, 2020, 3:06 pm

Fraudulent Charges, Didn't even order from them!!!
I had $145.65 Stolen out of my bank account from this company (I have proof) and can't get anyone to answer a phone. I called over 250 times, sent 8 emails. I did NOT even place an order with wine.com.

Sounds like a data security breach, at least.

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/wine.com

Pain grille (toast).

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-francisco ... bb-ratings

D- rating from Better Business Bureau, better known as the Inspector Clouseau of Consumer Protection.

There is the possibility that all those discount coupons were to generate cashflow for it's own sake. A bad scheme sounds possible.

Indeed, WSET has partnered with this e-tailer, and may wish to be informed of this mess. Perhaps, Addie Wallace, who posted here, may wish to do so.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lizazimmer ... ebe71041cd

Given the apparently large footprint of this e-tailer among conventional wine consumers, one wonders if this persistent fulfillment and billing mess may overtake the PC saga.
WineHunter.

Chris Crutchfield

#190 Post by Chris Crutchfield » September 28th, 2020, 7:31 pm

If you want to know how it is interacting with wine.com customer service these days, here's an example.

Note all timestamps are UTC, but the wait times are indicative.
(11:34:56 PM) Me: Hello
(11:34:57 PM) Wine.com Customer Service : Thank you for reaching out. Due to high volumes, responses on chats may be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will be with you as soon as possible. In order to keep your spot in the queue, please make sure you check back every 15 minutes.
(11:35:57 PM) Customer Service: We apologize for keeping you waiting. Our agents are busy with other customers and will be with you shortly.
(12:17:02 AM) Me: hello?
(12:18:59 AM) *** Kiley joined the chat ***
(12:19:06 AM) Kiley : hello
(12:19:10 AM) Kiley : how can I help you
(12:19:11 AM) Me: Hi Kiley
(12:19:36 AM) Me: I have few orders that I had on hold to ship when the weather is a little more mild. It seems like the weather is fine now, so I would like them to ship as soon as they can
(12:19:48 AM) Kiley : sure
(12:19:49 AM) Me: The order numbers are as follows: <redacted>
(12:20:05 AM) Kiley : i found them :)
(12:20:09 AM) Me: great, thanks
(12:22:58 AM) Kiley : its actually scheduled for the 14th of october
(12:23:06 AM) Kiley : but i can go ahead and change it
(12:23:09 AM) Me: Yes, please
(12:23:25 AM) Kiley : ok
(12:50:58 AM) Me: hi kiley, just checking in on this and making sure i didn't get disconnected
(01:02:24 AM) *** Kiley left the chat ***
(01:03:43 AM) Me: hello
(01:03:45 AM) Wine.com Customer Service : Thank you for reaching out. Due to high volumes, responses on chats may be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will be with you as soon as possible. In order to keep your spot in the queue, please make sure you check back every 15 minutes.
(01:52:25 AM) *** Kiley joined the chat ***
(01:52:42 AM) Kiley : Hi
(01:52:47 AM) Kiley : I went ahead and took the hold off your orders
(01:52:48 AM) Kiley : earlier
(01:53:08 AM) Kiley : It may take a moment for the system to update because we have been a little delayed with the upgrade
(01:53:12 AM) Kiley : but the holds been taken offen
(01:53:14 AM) Kiley : off
(01:53:20 AM) Me: ok, thank you!
(01:53:29 AM) Kiley : you are so welcome! Im sorry about that.
(01:53:35 AM) Me: no problem
(01:54:01 AM) Kiley : If it still isnt showing updated tomorrow- please let us know.. but i changed the delivery date & took the hold off since it was orignally showing oct
(01:54:15 AM) Me: ok, will do.. thanks very much
It's now 24 hours later, absolutely no change to my orders' status in my account. Do I dare get back in line for customer service?

joejolesch

#191 Post by joejolesch » September 28th, 2020, 8:23 pm

I had an order I tried modifying for weeks, was assured it had been updated, but never changed in the app. Made one last attempt to change last week to no avail (it was released to the warehouse and couldn’t be changed). They offered to cancel and I accepted, but it still is showing a Friday arrival. I have the cancellation email, but still fully anticipate something arriving Friday...

Sh@n A
GCC Member
GCC Member

#192 Post by Sh@n A » September 28th, 2020, 8:30 pm

Received email from customer service saying they would process a refund.
/ @ g r @ \

Victor Hong

#193 Post by Victor Hong » September 29th, 2020, 4:39 am

Sh@n A wrote:
September 28th, 2020, 8:30 pm
Received email from customer service saying they would process a refund.
Let us see if THAT arrives as stipulated, or is held pending later weather. cheesehead
WineHunter.

J_Weber

#194 Post by J_Weber » September 29th, 2020, 1:54 pm

So I placed an order in early September, WDC kept going back and forth about whether the items in my order were actually in stock. First they said only 2 bottles were in stock (I ordered 3), then they said just one, then they told me two again. Order had been on hold - finally they said they apparently never had it in the first place, so I just told them to forget it and cancel the remaining item in my order.

At least they converted my $50 off promo code into GC credit that I can use on anything, but I don't even know what to order now because I don't really have much confidence. Took them 2+ weeks to figure out if their warehouse actually had the bottles in stock or not....who knows what else could be listed as available when its really not....
- Jan Weber

JBrochu

#195 Post by JBrochu » September 29th, 2020, 3:08 pm

J_Weber wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 1:54 pm
At least they converted my $50 off promo code into GC credit that I can use on anything, but I don't even know what to order now because I don't really have much confidence. Took them 2+ weeks to figure out if their warehouse actually had the bottles in stock or not....who knows what else could be listed as available when its really not....
I had a total of 15 orders canceled (originally thought it was 10 but it was 15), all using various promo codes, and they didn't offer me anything.

Seems like they really need to stop taking orders until they get their new system running properly and the current inventory accurate.
J@hn

Chris Crutchfield

#196 Post by Chris Crutchfield » September 29th, 2020, 3:32 pm

Maybe they are not honoring orders which are net money losers for them? They don't charge until the order ships, right?

Victor Hong

#197 Post by Victor Hong » September 29th, 2020, 3:44 pm

I predict a liquidity crunch.
WineHunter.

Tyler F.

#198 Post by Tyler F. » September 29th, 2020, 4:26 pm

What bottles is everyone actually ordering off wine.com to have these issues? Every time I checking pricing, so many other sites are at least 5-10% cheaper than wine.com, so struggling with what to buy, even with discounts.
Tyler Fabian

Brian Pinci
GCC Member
GCC Member

#199 Post by Brian Pinci » September 29th, 2020, 4:26 pm

I was so worried after reading all these posts because I placed about nine orders over the summer for some expensive bottles that I really wanted. When the weather got nicer, I got on the chat and got a hold of someone in 5 minutes. They took the hold off and set a ship date for me. All The wines arrived only a day late (today) and looked to be in great condition. And a bunch of cash backs showed up in my Rakuten account. The charges are all correct on my credit card, too. I guess I lucked out.
Brian Pinci

D@ve D y r 0 f f
GCC Member
GCC Member

#200 Post by D@ve D y r 0 f f » September 29th, 2020, 4:33 pm

Brian Pinci wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 4:26 pm
I was so worried after reading all these posts because I placed about nine orders over the summer for some expensive bottles that I really wanted. When the weather got nicer, I got on the chat and got a hold of someone in 5 minutes. They took the hold off and set a ship date for me. All The wines arrived only a day late (today) and looked to be in great condition. And a bunch of cash backs showed up in my Rakuten account. The charges are all correct on my credit card, too. I guess I lucked out.
Great to hear that this is at least a potential outcome.... [cheers.gif]

Return to “Wine Talk”