Dirty and Rowdy Fall Release

Didn’t see a thread yet, but the D&R release kicks off next week.

So far confirmed:

2019 Chenin Blanc
2019 Zinfandel

Expected:

2019 Barbera
…?

Some really cool stuff going to be available, albeit in semi-limited quantities.

Would love to see a barbera! Especially with the bedrock barbera in the last release, would be an interesting side by side

Agreed. Hardy and Barbera sounds like a good combo based on his winemaking style.

I’m hoping a new t-shirt is ready! Those are the softest, most comfortable, best-fitting Ts I have!

Also would love to see Barbera.
Opened a 2018 Mourvedre Familiar the other day.
Our guests loved it, was great during the hot weather.

Bedrock Barbera was part of a blend.

Just re-looked at my emails, and the email for the supplemental release this year implies that the 2017 Shake Ridge Barbera was 100%…maybe I missed something in Morgan’s notes here around the release

And also a single bottling. I have a couple bottles. 2017.

I just keyword searched Barbera and I only saw the latest Fall release that had Barbera as part of the blend.

Or maybe you forgot your CT note. neener

There is indeed a 100% Barbera that Bedrock did in 2017 from Shake Ridge, that was part of the ‘supplemental’ spring release this year. It is delicious. I would love to see a Barbera from Dirty and Rowdy.

Sometimes the notes are a bit hazy [cheers.gif]

I thought Bedrock ripped out its Barbera and replanted it to other varieties…

It was from Shake Ridge

Who’s on third?

Turley also made a 2018 Sleeper Ranch Barbera. Haven’t opened just yet. Will try it next to the Bedrock and D&R if available

Barbera offline!

Just went back and looked at Hardy’s posts in the Wear a Mask thread…looks like he was thinking Jan/Feb release for the Barbera…

No, he’s on first.

they did a single release 100% Barbera in the supplemental release earlier this year. I know cuz its in my pending shipment from them!

but anyways this is a Dirty and Rowdy thread! very excited to see what Hardy comes out with!