Domaine Marc Colin?

Anyone know who’s importing these wines now (Shiverick is no longer)? Did some googling and emailing and seems I’m striking out. TIA!

Cape Classics for my market.

Interesting. Website lists Philippe Colin but not Marc. I’ll reach out. Thanks.

You’re correct. Phillipe. It’s hard to keep all the Colins straight.

Michael Corso Selections - Domaine Marc Colin - Saint-Aubin Michael Corso?

Thanks, Tom. I emailed Corso just now.

Ha ! I’ve known him for years. Super old school guy. Last of the great small importers.

Possible that other importers such as myself are waiting for the tariff to disappear.
We have all of our 2018 Red & White Burgundy (including Marc Colin) - just sitting in storage and continue to wait for the clearing.
Some how we have been planning on moving the container in October - mostly because that is the date Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux gave to us months ago, and the entire Colin clan did as well…

Thanks for this info, William. I guess what I’m really learning is that Marc Colin doesn’t use a single US importer and that it might be difficult to figure out who distributes the wine in Florida.

William, I’m curious whether you are waiting out the election and a possible new administration acting on the tariff issue early next year? That‘a quite a cash flow hit and I wonder how many importers have structured their business to be able to wait out delivery.

I’m being guided by the forces of Burgundy properieters.
Domaine Arnoux Lachaux told me emphatically my shipment will not be ready until October.
Several of the Colin’s have been giving me the 2018 for months and then went on summer holiday-
and told me after the harvest the balance will be pulled.
So I am being guided with forces I’ll just flow with.