Benchmark bin sale

17 bouley chenes 100
17 clavelier beaux monts 150

Few other decent deals.

Again? Didn’t they just have one of these a couple of weeks ago?

Is that a problem or concern?

1 Like

Can’t combine shipping with current hold orders? What kind of a joke policy is that? The deals aren’t THAT good. Shouldn’t their goal be to clear out inventory?

1 Like

Picked up a couple of older Cayuse near release price, two Kracher TBA, and an SQN Mr. K. Basically some interesting options at or below market that I’ve never had.

1 Like

Their prices even with the sale aren’t that great. With some patience, I usually get better deals on Winebid.

Haven’t bought from them in a while, their prices are no longer overly competitive even with the bin sales. Back a few years ago, their pricing was much better (for me, not them) and found many a great deal. Great customer service though!

I think their prices are often good, especially with imperfect labels. I always try to go for those because they’re usually almost flawless but like 30% less.

They have a lot of great pricing, especially considering they guarantee providence.

It wasn’t in the bin sale, but the 2004 Cristal for $225 was a good price.
Cheers,
Warren

Haven’t loved that wine (or any 04 except taittinger)

I also love the ‘04 Comte. I haven’t tried the Cristal yet.

More love here for '04 Taittinger CdC. But I’ll add '04 Vilmart CdC as another standout '04 in my book.

It was like the Krug for me, searingly acidic without much fruit.

pricing is all over the place at benchmark. usually thinly traded wines tend to be underpriced. glanced at this sale though and didn’t find much to get excited about and even saw a few wines in the sale bin that were not marked down at all from the original price. i also agree they tend to offer attractive discounts on bottles with label issues.

'17 mugnier marechale @ $75 good enough for me.

That is a good deal. I got some more Marc roy 16 Clos Prieur, bouley chenes, and Lignier trilogie

i didnt have any issue combining mine with holds?

the email did say that you couldnt combine it with other coupons and offers but i was still able to choose “hold and consolidate” at checkout.

Grabbed a '17 Il Carnasciale for $55 just because I’m curious, still thinking about a Bethel Heights flat block '17 for $45.

also noticed that they have reduced the price of Hiyu Arco Iris to $75, though I didn’t actually see it in the $75 bin as I looked through.

Agreed. Also ‘17 Bachelet gevrey vv @75

Some decent pricing on Montille as well.

New orders cannot be combined with existing hold orders for shipping