Update: A drinkers best friend- a healthy choice for many of us

A good friend, who has been an exec in the wine business for over 40 years, has been part of the early testing, marketing and introduction of a product, Glutahydrate, that is designed to detoxify the body after one has indulged in enough alcohol to merit its use.

It employs a topically applied form of glutathione to deliver antioxidants and amino acids to the body to counteract the effects of alcohol.

I have used it 4 times now and each time I`ve experienced amazing results, so much so, that I feel compelled to share this with you. This includes having no or almost no hangover effects as well as a better quality of sleep and a better day after intake which has not been my usual experience for many years now.

So, here is some info and please know that I am only sending this on because I`ve had terrific benefits and feel confident that many others can too.

A votre sante,
Blake

[berserker.gif]

Love how we can get it in the 30-pack, just for Berserkers!

A month’s time supply for some of us.

Your body can absorb antioxidants and amino acids through the skin? [scratch.gif]

Let us be skeptical of such claims until proven otherwise.

Typically injected: GLUTATHIONE: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews

In for BD 2021 ? [berserker.gif]

FDA approved?? pileon

Am I the only one that thinks that taking away the potential of a hang over the next day is a bad thing?

1 Like

Glad it made you feel better Blake but testimonials without well-designed, controlled clinical trials leave me unconvinced. IMO, junk-science based supplements that encourage increased alcohol consumption are anything but a healthy choice.

3 Likes

How is this better than hydrating the normal way, drinking a fair amount of water if you are imbibing? I don’t know if this product is healthy, but I’m pretty confident that water is.

Don’t forget the electrolytes though… pedialyte does the body right!

Q: Is Topical Glutathione Safe?

Glutathione is considered from the FDA as “GRAS” or Generally Regarded As Safe. That means that this product is safe in all ways.

[snort.gif] feel free to inject it directly into your eyeballs then! /s

+100 to waiting for the clinical trials. Right now the whole site feels like it’s on the precipice of turning into an MLM.

Have tried “Cheers” pills and they definitely work for me. I’ve always gotten really bad hangovers — even in my early 20s — and now in my mid 30’s it’s certainly much worse.

On days where I drink enough to have an 8 or 9 out of 10 hangover, I find it to be more like a 5 out of 10 with Cheers—basically the difference between “I’m never drinking again” and “Jeeze I’m getting old.” Unfortunately, I still feel like the 5/10 hangover mostly all day (where normally I’d be at a 9/10 when I wake up and after a few bagels and some delivery pizza, I’d be at like a 5/10 by late afternoon), so IME it lessens the severity of the initial hangover, but not the duration of the hangover. YMMV, obviously…

I rarely drink too much wine that I get a hangover but if I drink more than 2 glasses I definitely notice an impact on my sleep. I’ve tried a few different supplements, hard to say which works better than the other, but have settled on Fly Away because of the amount of NAC, which is a key ingredient I’ve found that helps. I’ve noticed a definite improvement in sleep on nights where I’ve used vs not.

Yuck https://www.pbsanimalhealth.com/products/flyaway-garlic-immune-system-support-supplement

The first thing I do is drink a bottle of the Mexican Coca Cola when I get up if I’m hung over. As long as I eat something too, my hangover is usually nowhere near what it would be.

Ha! Oh my. Sorry, Flyby:https://www.amazon.com/Flyby-Prevention-Dihydromyricetin-Chlorophyll-N-Acetyl-Cysteine/dp/B078GTWR5J/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=flyby&qid=1597701913&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyMUZQRkhLTUFLQUdYJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMjAzMzcwM005Rk9INUlCMlZKOSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwODEzMzYzM1RFNkcxNlNQWUVUJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

I take NAC and down electrolytes before bed. Typically helps. This is interesting. $10 bucks per is a bit heavy but to not waste the entire next day probably makes it worthwhile.

^THIS