WineAccess Thread - Wines, Tasting Notes, Deals, etc.

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Max S.

Re: WineAccess Thread - Wines, Tasting Notes, Deals, etc.

#401 Post by Max S. » September 14th, 2020, 1:56 pm

MatthewT wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 1:34 pm
Man, what do we think about this? I actually have a lot of credits but am I really going to buy 4, 6, 12 of this? So far she has only fronted for the best private label stuff on WineAccess. They have a lot she has not reviewed.

EDIT: Easy compromise here. I got 3, exactly $120, free shipping. And I don't feel guilty about not hitting the price breaks.
I haven't been keeping real close track, is this the person that joined their team recently? Have you tried any of the ones she reviewed yet?
5 w 0 m l 3 y

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#402 Post by MatthewT » September 14th, 2020, 2:05 pm

Max S. wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 1:56 pm
MatthewT wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 1:34 pm
Man, what do we think about this? I actually have a lot of credits but am I really going to buy 4, 6, 12 of this? So far she has only fronted for the best private label stuff on WineAccess. They have a lot she has not reviewed.

EDIT: Easy compromise here. I got 3, exactly $120, free shipping. And I don't feel guilty about not hitting the price breaks.
I haven't been keeping real close track, is this the person that joined their team recently? Have you tried any of the ones she reviewed yet?
This is 3rd review. 2nd was YESTERDAY and I'm drinking it now and it's fantastic and has glowing reviews on CT. I never got the 1st but also is well reviewed.

Yes, she works for them or is affiliated for them in some kind (podcast?) which is rather shady. She also making bank as people use her link.
I'm a Turk

Max S.

#403 Post by Max S. » September 14th, 2020, 3:40 pm

MatthewT wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 2:05 pm

This is 3rd review. 2nd was YESTERDAY and I'm drinking it now and it's fantastic and has glowing reviews on CT. I never got the 1st but also is well reviewed.

Yes, she works for them or is affiliated for them in some kind (podcast?) which is rather shady. She also making bank as people use her link.
Well as long as she's not full of shit... my concept album just shipped, looking forward to trying it.
5 w 0 m l 3 y

K N Haque

#404 Post by K N Haque » September 15th, 2020, 7:15 pm

There is a current error on the Wine Access site (at least the East Coast wine). Under limited time offers is the 2018 Alzinger Grüner Veltliner Mühlpint "Federspiel." I put that part in quotes because the wine is listed at 13%. If that is true, then the wine is cannot be a "Federspiel" by the Wachau standards, since only wines between 11.5 and 12.5% ABV can be labelled such. The wine would be a "Smaragd" instead. Indeed, the bale they should is of the Mühlpoint Smaragd offering (Alzinger makes both Federspiel and Smaragd versions of GV from this vineyard). I wrote WineAccess an email a day ago telling them the have incorrect info on their site and asking which wine is for sale, the Federspiel (which I suspect for the price) or the Smaragd, but they have not responded. It is a shame, since I have otherwise had good experiences with them. Also, it makes me wonder how many other times they may be factually incorrect about their wines. I don't know that much about most. wine regions to really check, but I do for the German and Austrian systems. This makes me more hesitant to buy from them.

As an aside, Alzinger makes fantastic wines, which is why I would love to know which level of bottling this is!
K @ m @ @ l

Marshall Manning
GCC Member
GCC Member

#405 Post by Marshall Manning » September 15th, 2020, 7:46 pm

K N Haque wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 7:15 pm
There is a current error on the Wine Access site (at least the East Coast wine). Under limited time offers is the 2018 Alzinger Grüner Veltliner Mühlpint "Federspiel." I put that part in quotes because the wine is listed at 13%. If that is true, then the wine is cannot be a "Federspiel" by the Wachau standards, since only wines between 11.5 and 12.5% ABV can be labelled such. The wine would be a "Smaragd" instead. Indeed, the bale they should is of the Mühlpoint Smaragd offering (Alzinger makes both Federspiel and Smaragd versions of GV from this vineyard). I wrote WineAccess an email a day ago telling them the have incorrect info on their site and asking which wine is for sale, the Federspiel (which I suspect for the price) or the Smaragd, but they have not responded. It is a shame, since I have otherwise had good experiences with them. Also, it makes me wonder how many other times they may be factually incorrect about their wines. I don't know that much about most. wine regions to really check, but I do for the German and Austrian systems. This makes me more hesitant to buy from them.

As an aside, Alzinger makes fantastic wines, which is why I would love to know which level of bottling this is!
Their email shows a picture of the Smaragd, yet the listing is for Federspiel. I wish people trying to sell wine were more detail-oriented with their offers. From Brentwood's listing of wines showing the producer's Corton when the available wine is actually their Bourgogne to Envoyer (a few months ago) talking about a great Spanish "Rioja" that wasn't from Rioja.
Marshall

K N Haque

#406 Post by K N Haque » September 15th, 2020, 7:55 pm

Marshall Manning wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 7:46 pm
K N Haque wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 7:15 pm

Their email shows a picture of the Smaragd, yet the listing is for Federspiel. I wish people trying to sell wine were more detail-oriented with their offers. From Brentwood's listing of wines showing the producer's Corton when the available wine is actually their Bourgogne to Envoyer (a few months ago) talking about a great Spanish "Rioja" that wasn't from Rioja.
I agree, the picture of the label is the Smaragd bottling, but the text refers to a Federspiel several times and the listed alcohol of 13% can't be correct if it is a Federspiel. So, some part of their listing is incorrect and I am miffed they haven't responded to me about whether it is indeed the Federspiel or is the Smaragd. I agree that the details should match, especially when WineAccess promises a "story" with every wine.
K @ m @ @ l

Vince L.

#407 Post by Vince L. » September 15th, 2020, 8:05 pm

FWIW

Back in May there was a similar mixup with word vs image in a wine i was interested in buying. By the time they got back to me (~10 days later) they had sold out. They said they think they put the wrong image up.

I would think the person who sources the images sometimes grabs the wrong specific bottle image. Mistakes happen. I would go with the listing vs what the image shows.
l 3 r t

Michael_H
GCC Member
GCC Member

#408 Post by Michael_H » September 15th, 2020, 8:57 pm

If I were to bet on this one... it would be that it is in fact federspiel based on the numerous references to that in the text. Not sure if it is a recent update or just the region I see for the site, but it is definitely a federspiel label image that I see as well. Guessing there is a typo / rounding error on the alcohol rather than the combination of wrong image + wrong text.
M!ch@el H3nd0n

K N Haque

#409 Post by K N Haque » September 15th, 2020, 9:17 pm

Michael_H wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 8:57 pm
If I were to bet on this one... it would be that it is in fact federspiel based on the numerous references to that in the text. Not sure if it is a recent update or just the region I see for the site, but it is definitely a federspiel label image that I see as well. Guessing there is a typo / rounding error on the alcohol rather than the combination of wrong image + wrong text.
I now see the Federspiel label, too. They changed it in the past 3-4 hrs. tops. But I do agree now that abv is just a mistake and everything else points to Federspiel.
K @ m @ @ l

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#410 Post by Peter C. » September 16th, 2020, 8:16 am

Max S. wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 3:40 pm
MatthewT wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 2:05 pm

Well as long as she's not full of shit... my concept album just shipped, looking forward to trying it.
It's really good.
( z y ® y ( @

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#411 Post by Peter C. » September 16th, 2020, 8:18 am

ray ormand wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 11:53 am
2018 Editorial sounds like Farella Vineyard. Farella's current Cabernet release is $65, so not sure this qualifies as "another hair-raising-deal." Quite possible that these are grapes that did not make the cut, so $40 is about right.
Was debating trying this out. Did anyone try the 2016 Editorial, it's still for sale, too.

In Amanda's video, she says the 2016 is more plush and modern and the 2018 is more classically styled. Would be curious if anyone tried the 2016 if they agreed...
( z y ® y ( @

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#412 Post by MatthewT » September 16th, 2020, 8:22 am

Peter C. wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 8:18 am
ray ormand wrote:
2018 Editorial sounds like Farella Vineyard. Farella's current Cabernet release is $65, so not sure this qualifies as "another hair-raising-deal." Quite possible that these are grapes that did not make the cut, so $40 is about right.
Was debating trying this out. Did anyone try the 2016 Editorial, it's still for sale, too.

In Amanda's video, she says the 2016 is more plush and modern and the 2018 is more classically styled. Would be curious if anyone tried the 2016 if they agreed...
Friend loved the 2016. That's only reference I know. But it's a different vineyard/wine so not even sure there is a read through.
I'm a Turk

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#413 Post by Peter C. » September 17th, 2020, 6:42 am

MatthewT wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 8:22 am
Peter C. wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 8:18 am
ray ormand wrote:

Friend loved the 2016. That's only reference I know. But it's a different vineyard/wine so not even sure there is a read through.
Good to hear.

I'm waiting for some new Champagne to drop so I can use some credits.
( z y ® y ( @

Mike R
GCC Member
GCC Member

#414 Post by Mike R » September 17th, 2020, 7:02 pm

Finally received the Antica Cab a few days ago and popped it along with a Stay Home for the side by side comparison. For those that don't know, the overwhelming suspicion is that the Stay Home is sourced from Antica, the same wine which ultimately found its way into the 2016 Antica Cab. I popped the Antica and the Stay Home back to back, and tasted immediately with no decant for either.

Visually the Antica appears to be a shade darker than the Stay Home - I tried to capture this in a picture, but couldn't get anything to clearly show the difference. In any case, the difference is very moderate, but perceptible. I chalk this up to the slightly different final blends (Antica - 95% Cab Sauv, 5% Cab Franc // Stay Home - 94% Cab Sauv, 3% Petit Verdot, 3% Petite Syrah). The nose on the two is nearly identical, with maybe a touch more baking cherry on the Antica than the Stay Home. I prefer the nose of the Stay Home. The two wines taste pretty similar, both with dark cherry and blackberry, but there are definitely differences. The Antica has a bit more acid, and definitely more mushroom/earth, but it is obvious that these wines share an identical base.

These are both good wines, and after tasting, I have no doubt that the Stay Home was indeed sourced from 2016 Antica Cab. With that said, I think its disingenuous to call the Stay Home "a $20 dollar Antica." For one, the final blends are different, and while it is subtle, there is a noticeable difference between the two. I also think the marketing is very misleading, which seems to imply that this is the winery's blend and the same exact wine, which upon closer inspection, clearly isn't.

I prefer the Antica to the Stay Home, but if I take into consideration that one retails for $60+ and the other for $20, the gap narrows quite a bit. The Stay Home tastes like a very good $20 dollar bottle. The Antica tastes like an good to average $60-$70 wine. There is a place for both, and while I enjoyed the Antica more, if I were going to order more of one of them after tasting both, it would definitely be the Stay Home.

Here is a link for the Stay Home: https://www.wineaccess.com/catalog/2016 ... 7df8fde61/

Here is a link for the Antica: https://www.wine.com/product/antica-cab ... 016/567997

Excuse the shameless plug, but here is my referral code if anyone hasn't signed up yet - its an offer of $50 off your order instead of the usual $30: http://share.wineaccess.com/v/michael_228
... 0 p 3 r

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#415 Post by MatthewT » September 17th, 2020, 7:44 pm

Mike R wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 7:02 pm
Finally received the Antica Cab a few days ago and popped it along with a Stay Home for the side by side comparison. For those that don't know, the overwhelming suspicion is that the Stay Home is sourced from Antica, the same wine which ultimately found its way into the 2016 Antica Cab. I popped the Antica and the Stay Home back to back, and tasted immediately with no decant for either.

Visually the Antica appears to be a shade darker than the Stay Home - I tried to capture this in a picture, but couldn't get anything to clearly show the difference. In any case, the difference is very moderate, but perceptible. I chalk this up to the slightly different final blends (Antica - 95% Cab Sauv, 5% Cab Franc // Stay Home - 94% Cab Sauv, 3% Petit Verdot, 3% Petite Syrah). The nose on the two is nearly identical, with maybe a touch more baking cherry on the Antica than the Stay Home. I prefer the nose of the Stay Home. The two wines taste pretty similar, both with dark cherry and blackberry, but there are definitely differences. The Antica has a bit more acid, and definitely more mushroom/earth, but it is obvious that these wines share an identical base.

These are both good wines, and after tasting, I have no doubt that the Stay Home was indeed sourced from 2016 Antica Cab. With that said, I think its disingenuous to call the Stay Home "a $20 dollar Antica." For one, the final blends are different, and while it is subtle, there is a noticeable difference between the two. I also think the marketing is very misleading, which seems to imply that this is the winery's blend and the same exact wine, which upon closer inspection, clearly isn't.

I prefer the Antica to the Stay Home, but if I take into consideration that one retails for $60+ and the other for $20, the gap narrows quite a bit. The Stay Home tastes like a very good $20 dollar bottle. The Antica tastes like an good to average $60-$70 wine. There is a place for both, and while I enjoyed the Antica more, if I were going to order more of one of them after tasting both, it would definitely be the Stay Home.

Here is a link for the Stay Home: https://www.wineaccess.com/catalog/2016 ... 7df8fde61/

Here is a link for the Antica: https://www.wine.com/product/antica-cab ... 016/567997

Excuse the shameless plug, but here is my referral code if anyone hasn't signed up yet - its an offer of $50 off your order instead of the usual $30: http://share.wineaccess.com/v/michael_228
Just fascinating. Thanks for doing this. Clearly can't be winery blend if it's not even the same mix so not sure how they could market it like that but they really did with the "this is what they drink at home" stuff.

All that said, I've had 2 of these now and I have very much enjoyed them and for $20 shipped think was a steal.
I'm a Turk

Marteen.H

#416 Post by Marteen.H » September 17th, 2020, 10:36 pm

Grabbed 4 of the Radio Silence when it came out and drank 3. It was good but young. Have 4 of the Stay Home and Yesterday. Going to try the Stay Home this weekend with some smoked tri tip.
H i n o j o s

Toby P

#417 Post by Toby P » September 18th, 2020, 4:35 am

Yeah thanks for the Stay Home / Antica feedback, very cool. I ordered some Stay Home using the $50 off $200, so came to about $15 per which seems like should be a great QPR
P r a t t

Mike R
GCC Member
GCC Member

#418 Post by Mike R » September 18th, 2020, 6:15 am

Marteen.H wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 10:36 pm
Grabbed 4 of the Radio Silence when it came out and drank 3. It was good but young. Have 4 of the Stay Home and Yesterday. Going to try the Stay Home this weekend with some smoked tri tip.
Haven't tried the Radio Silence, but the Yesterday is awesome.
... 0 p 3 r

HoosJustinG
GCC Member
GCC Member

#419 Post by HoosJustinG » September 18th, 2020, 7:04 am

Anyone else get a $100 off $300 link via email? I got it like a month ago and it says just click and it’ll be automatically applied, but it’s not working. No expiration date was indicated in the email...
I'm a good man ... in fact, it's my last name

Neal.Mollen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#420 Post by Neal.Mollen » September 18th, 2020, 7:08 am

HoosJustinG wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 7:04 am
Anyone else get a $100 off $300 link via email? I got it like a month ago and it says just click and it’ll be automatically applied, but it’s not working. No expiration date was indicated in the email...
write their cust service. They'll take care of it
I don't have to speak; she defends me

A drunkard's dream if I ever did see one

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#421 Post by Peter C. » September 18th, 2020, 7:15 am

Mike R wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 7:02 pm

I think Stay Home is much better with air, found it a bit tannic pop n pour. Agree that it's a great value.
( z y ® y ( @

Tyler Rico

#422 Post by Tyler Rico » September 18th, 2020, 7:25 am

HoosJustinG wrote:
Can you share the link please?

Neal.Mollen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#423 Post by Neal.Mollen » September 18th, 2020, 7:40 am

Tyler Rico wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 7:25 am
HoosJustinG wrote:
By email, personal to the recipient's account, I think

Tyler Rico

#424 Post by Tyler Rico » September 18th, 2020, 7:46 am

Neal.Mollen wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 7:40 am
Tyler Rico wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 7:25 am
HoosJustinG wrote:
By email, personal to the recipient's account, I think
They are sent on a one off basis but general links and not personalized by account, see here. Clicking on the link adds it to your account if you meet the criteria, ie first time customer etc.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=166467&start=1350#p3060646

rsmithjr

#425 Post by rsmithjr » September 18th, 2020, 8:14 am

Has anyone tried the 2016 Rams Gate Cabernet from Moon Valley District?
Roger Smith- Longtime wine drinker and bon vivant' and unofficial De Negoce' FANBOY.....

RyanA

#426 Post by RyanA » September 18th, 2020, 9:41 am

Vince L. wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 8:05 pm
FWIW

Back in May there was a similar mixup with word vs image in a wine i was interested in buying. By the time they got back to me (~10 days later) they had sold out. They said they think they put the wrong image up.

I would think the person who sources the images sometimes grabs the wrong specific bottle image. Mistakes happen. I would go with the listing vs what the image shows.
They have the wrong vintage photo for 8 Years in the Desert too
Ryan Adair

Sharad S.

#427 Post by Sharad S. » September 19th, 2020, 7:27 am

rsmithjr wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 8:14 am
Has anyone tried the 2016 Rams Gate Cabernet from Moon Valley District?
I'm curious about that as well. vivino has a good deal on it!
S. S h a r m a

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#428 Post by Peter C. » September 19th, 2020, 9:49 am

Dan posted this code over in the Coupon thread. Works for anyone.

www.wineaccess.com/enjoy30
( z y ® y ( @

Neal.Mollen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#429 Post by Neal.Mollen » September 19th, 2020, 12:54 pm

Peter C. wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 9:49 am

1st purchase only

James Mc

#430 Post by James Mc » September 19th, 2020, 12:58 pm

Neal.Mollen wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 12:54 pm
Peter C. wrote:

1st purchase only
I just tried it and it showed up at check out.
McCormick Seasonings

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#431 Post by Peter C. » September 19th, 2020, 4:52 pm

Neal.Mollen wrote:
Peter C. wrote:

1st purchase only
Meaning with that code. Worked for me even with credits. Give it a whirl Neal.
( z y ® y ( @

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#432 Post by Peter C. » September 19th, 2020, 4:53 pm

James Mc wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 12:58 pm
Neal.Mollen wrote:
Peter C. wrote:

1st purchase only
I just tried it and it showed up at check out.
champagne.gif Credit to Dan Hammer in the Coupon thread to give credit where it's due.
( z y ® y ( @

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#433 Post by MatthewT » September 20th, 2020, 1:04 pm

Decanted a 2018 EDITORIAL for 5 hours and drinking it now and it's...very good. I only bought 3 will decide later tonight if I add another 6.
I'm a Turk

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#434 Post by MatthewT » September 20th, 2020, 1:52 pm

MatthewT wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 1:04 pm
Decanted a 2018 EDITORIAL for 5 hours and drinking it now and it's...very good. I only bought 3 will decide later tonight if I add another 6.
Look, I know nothing, but this is REALLY good. Bought another case. So far only the OFF THE CUFF have I not cared for out of the recent WineAccess private labels.
I'm a Turk

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#435 Post by Peter C. » September 20th, 2020, 1:56 pm

Good to hear. Are you going to replace Amanda doing videos moving forward neener
( z y ® y ( @

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#436 Post by Peter C. » September 20th, 2020, 1:57 pm

MatthewT wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 1:52 pm
MatthewT wrote:
Look, I know nothing, but this is REALLY good. Bought another case. So far only the OFF THE CUFF have I not cared for out of the recent WineAccess private labels.
Did you try Concept Album? That's the best private label I've tried from them, though that was pretty solid. Stay Home, too - though needed a good decant to lose a kiss of heat on the finish.
( z y ® y ( @

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#437 Post by MatthewT » September 20th, 2020, 1:58 pm

Peter C. wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 1:56 pm
Good to hear. Are you going to replace Amanda doing videos moving forward neener
I would but problem is all I know is "this is really good, this is drinkable, or this is awful". Those are my 3 buckets.
I'm a Turk

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#438 Post by Peter C. » September 20th, 2020, 1:58 pm

Haha! Good buckets to have.
( z y ® y ( @

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#439 Post by MatthewT » September 20th, 2020, 1:59 pm

Peter C. wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 1:57 pm
MatthewT wrote:
MatthewT wrote:
Did you try Concept Album? That's the best private label I've tried from them, though that was pretty solid. Stay Home, too - though needed a good decant to lose a kiss of heat on the finish.
Yes, I thought Concept was good not great and not good enough to buy more (I bought 4). Stay At Home is a FANTASTIC QPR at $20.

I decant all of these young cabs 5-6 hours.
I'm a Turk

Max S.

#440 Post by Max S. » September 20th, 2020, 8:09 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed Concept Album, have half a bottle left which ill reopen tomorrow (day 4).
5 w 0 m l 3 y

Tyler F.

#441 Post by Tyler F. » September 20th, 2020, 8:12 pm

MatthewT wrote:
MatthewT wrote:
How does it stack up to Yesterday? Still debating whether to grab some of this, but I grabbed a half-case of Yesterday and probably should have bought at least another 6.
Tyler Fabian

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#442 Post by MatthewT » September 20th, 2020, 8:15 pm

Tyler F. wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 8:12 pm
MatthewT wrote:
MatthewT wrote:
How does it stack up to Yesterday? Still debating whether to grab some of this, but I grabbed a half-case of Yesterday and probably should have bought at least another 6.
I don't have much of a palate but I thought as good or better? When I tried Yesterday and I've had 2 now I didn't think "oh man I wish I could buy more of this" thought I had already bought 2 cases. I bought another case of EDITORIAL 2 glasses in. That said, I only had 4 bottles before and I used the 30 off coupon circulating and a lot of $50 referral credits.

Buy 3 for $120, get the $30 off and free shipping. Definitely worth it. It will ship fast and if you can try it can buy more if you like it.
I'm a Turk

Tyler F.

#443 Post by Tyler F. » September 20th, 2020, 8:19 pm

MatthewT wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 8:15 pm
Buy 3 for $120, get the $30 off and free shipping. Definitely worth it. It will ship fast and if you can try it can buy more if you like it.
You're a bad influence! Grabbed 3 and they will land Friday.
Tyler Fabian

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#444 Post by MatthewT » September 20th, 2020, 8:22 pm

Tyler F. wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 8:19 pm
MatthewT wrote:
Did you use the $30 off? I really do not think you will be disappointed. As usual, long decant. I did 6 hours I think.
I'm a Turk

Tyler F.

#445 Post by Tyler F. » September 20th, 2020, 8:24 pm

MatthewT wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 8:22 pm
Tyler F. wrote:
MatthewT wrote:
Did you use the $30 off? I really do not think you will be disappointed. As usual, long decant. I did 6 hours I think.
Yep, used the $30 off.
Tyler Fabian

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#446 Post by MatthewT » September 20th, 2020, 8:28 pm

Tyler F. wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 8:24 pm
MatthewT wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 8:22 pm
Tyler F. wrote:

Yep, used the $30 off.
I mean, they basically paid you to buy this wine. WIN WIN WIN. (3 wins for 3 bottles)

But really, you will like this. It is high quality wine.
I'm a Turk

Williams Harry

#447 Post by Williams Harry » September 20th, 2020, 10:29 pm

I have tried "Black Label Wine" from Wine On Sale Promo Codes and i have got this brand in cheap price, and i have suggested you to all that you must visit this link as well for discounted rate

Mike R
GCC Member
GCC Member

#448 Post by Mike R » September 21st, 2020, 5:37 am

MatthewT wrote:
Tyler F. wrote:
MatthewT wrote:

I don't have much of a palate but I thought as good or better? When I tried Yesterday and I've had 2 now I didn't think "oh man I wish I could buy more of this" thought I had already bought 2 cases. I bought another case of EDITORIAL 2 glasses in. That said, I only had 4 bottles before and I used the 30 off coupon circulating and a lot of $50 referral credits.

Damn... I promised myself no more wine buying till next year but I just bought 3 of these based on your review.
... 0 p 3 r

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#449 Post by MatthewT » September 21st, 2020, 5:38 am

Mike R wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 5:37 am
MatthewT wrote:
Tyler F. wrote:

Damn... I promised myself no more wine buying till next year but I just bought 3 of these based on your review.
There is no way you will be disappointed. I anticipate all the reviews to be solid. I almost opened another one for today! Instead going with CONCEPT to re-try it.

I should have said I only had 3 bottles of EDITORIAL (2 left) not 4. I bought the min to get free shipping.
I'm a Turk

Mike R
GCC Member
GCC Member

#450 Post by Mike R » September 21st, 2020, 5:58 am

MatthewT wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 5:38 am
Mike R wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 5:37 am
MatthewT wrote:

There is no way you will be disappointed. I anticipate all the reviews to be solid. I almost opened another one for today! Instead going with CONCEPT to re-try it.

I should have said I only had 3 bottles of EDITORIAL (2 left) not 4. I bought the min to get free shipping.
Just to be clear - you are referring to the 2018 Editorial not the 2016, right?
... 0 p 3 r

Return to “Wine Talk”