TN: 2019 Dirty and Rowdy Wear a Mask Red (USA, California)

• 2019 Dirty and Rowdy Wear a Mask Red - USA, California (8/11/2020)
    Pobega’d this bottle with red chicken tacos. Violets and boysenberry nose, blackberry Jolly Rancher, a bit fruity, a bit carbonic, crunchy red and purple fruit, lip smacking acidity, total gulpability.

Posted from CellarTracker

1 Like

Sounds really good.

What’s in the marinade for the chicken?

Wish I knew. I buy it from the local Carniceria, they call it Pollo Marinada. We call it red chicken.

When the winemaker says, “please give this wine 4-6 weeks before opening and then an overnight decant,” but you just can’t help yourself neener

Thanks, I guess, for the early look.

Isn’t that the definition of Pobega?

You’re welcome. [cheers.gif]

]Thanks Brian! This wine is super gulp-able on pop and pour.

My rec for early attack is the overnight decant. There is a ton of old vine stuff in here that has not been released yet and I will not confirm or deny that 1 barrel of something legendary that does not really see the light of day may also in this blend.

Gulpable day 1. Starship Troopers battle scenes on day 2. :wink:

1 Like

Sister bluebird, flying high above
Shine your wings forward to the sun
Hide the mysteries of life on your way
Though you’ve seen them, please don’t say a word
What you don’t know, I have never heard

Starship Trooper, go sailing on by

Yes! - hope its ok to link

Amen!

Love the easter egg that some of the juice MAY be the same old vine Mourvedre from that famed unicorn The Legends! Winner winner chicken dinner…we get to drink great wine and help a great cause in the process grouphug

Love the carneceria pre-done meat. That nice red is most likely from chilis, but also most likely some annatto seed. Looks delicicous.