TN: 2015 Domaine William Fèvre Chablis Grand Cru Bougros Côte Bouguerots

• 2015 Domaine William Fèvre Chablis Grand Cru Bougros Côte Bouguerots - France, Burgundy, Chablis, Chablis Grand Cru (8/2/2020)
    Very Chablis with its nose of seaspray, chalk, mint and citrus. It is deep, voluminous and detailed, possessing excellent richness and cut. The finish is loaded with chalky dry extract and it is really long. Drinking well but so much more in reserve. Sealed with Diam and absolutely fresh as a daisy.

Posted from CellarTracker

I certainly love reading your notes on Chablis. Fevre BCdB is a favorite each vintage. Gosh I love Chablis!

Agreed. Jeremy is helping me in my ‘year of Chardonnay’ in a huge way [cheers.gif]

Thanks for the report, Jeremy. I was never very hot on 2015 Chablis, but nice to hear that this showed well. I didn’t really restart buying Fevre until 2016/2017, having been badly spooked by the decade of the 2000’s. a recent 2017 was great (a Vaillons I think). the diam 10 cork involved seemed like it was 3 feet long, and needed a tractor-pull to remove, so I think these wines should be safe.