“Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>
Posts: 39893
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 8:46 am
Location: San Clemente, CA

“Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#1 Post by Todd F r e n c h » July 27th, 2020, 9:21 pm

Fantastic interview with our esteemed colleague Charlie Fu, as a ‘wine influencer’ on XChateau podcast!!! Fantastic interview, worth your time

https://overcast.fm/+bcFPrbHiE
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

AD Northup
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 966
Joined: January 21st, 2018, 2:26 pm
Location: Newtown, PA

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#2 Post by AD Northup » July 27th, 2020, 9:31 pm

Time to get that blue check on Instagram
A n d r e w N o r t h u p

2020 WsOTY:

2015 Roses de Jeanne / Cédric Bouchard Champagne Blanc de Noirs La Presle (#1)
1954 Fontanafredda Barbaresco
2015 Ultramarine BdB

2019 WsOTY:
1994 Edmunds St. John Les Côtes Sauvages
2016 P. S. Garcia Grenache Piedra Lisa
2002 Perrier-Jouet Belle Époque
2005 Faja dos Padres Malvasia

User avatar
Chris Seiber
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 9297
Joined: April 28th, 2010, 3:22 pm
Location: Newport Beach, CA

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#3 Post by Chris Seiber » July 27th, 2020, 9:58 pm

What the Fu**?

User avatar
Scott Watkins
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1971
Joined: June 20th, 2011, 7:49 am
Location: Sherman Oaks

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#4 Post by Scott Watkins » July 27th, 2020, 11:45 pm

deadhorse
Chris Seiber wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 9:58 pm
What the Fu**?
The mod who should have been fired [smileyvault-ban.gif]
“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson

User avatar
Brian Tuite
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 20296
Joined: July 3rd, 2010, 8:53 am
Location: Podunk CA RRV

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#5 Post by Brian Tuite » July 28th, 2020, 5:13 am

Scott Watkins wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 11:45 pm
deadhorse
Chris Seiber wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 9:58 pm
What the Fu**?
The mod who should have been fired [smileyvault-ban.gif]
[rofl.gif]
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

"On self-reflection, I think a big part of it was me just being a PITA customer..." ~ Anonymous Berserker

"Something so subtle only I can detect it." ~ Randy Bowman

2020 WOTY Candidates

- 2018 Once & Future Old Hill Ranch

User avatar
Jim Stewart
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1592
Joined: July 31st, 2018, 9:49 am
Location: MA / FL

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#6 Post by Jim Stewart » July 28th, 2020, 6:42 am

I listened in to some of this podcast. The most interesting "takeaway" for me was that Charlie's first exposure to wine was to very good wine, let's call it 'fine wine'. I think this had a big impact in both attracting him to exploring wine, but also in forming his perspective of what wine can and maybe should be. It spoiled him! In a good way. A lot of us started with just OK wine and it took a while to find our way to fine wine.
[cheers.gif]
Age merely shows what children we remain.
-Goethe

But I've just noticed that my mind is asleep.
-Rimbaud

User avatar
Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>
Posts: 39893
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 8:46 am
Location: San Clemente, CA

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#7 Post by Todd F r e n c h » July 28th, 2020, 8:08 am

Jim Stewart wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 6:42 am
I listened in to some of this podcast. The most interesting "takeaway" for me was that Charlie's first exposure to wine was to very good wine, let's call it 'fine wine'. I think this had a big impact in both attracting him to exploring wine, but also in forming his perspective of what wine can and maybe should be. It spoiled him! In a good way. A lot of us started with just OK wine and it took a while to find our way to fine wine.
[cheers.gif]
Good point...but the 'ok wine' was so much cheaper...should have stuck with that!!!
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

User avatar
Jim Stewart
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1592
Joined: July 31st, 2018, 9:49 am
Location: MA / FL

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#8 Post by Jim Stewart » July 28th, 2020, 8:26 am

Todd F r e n c h wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 8:08 am
Jim Stewart wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 6:42 am
I listened in to some of this podcast. The most interesting "takeaway" for me was that Charlie's first exposure to wine was to very good wine, let's call it 'fine wine'. I think this had a big impact in both attracting him to exploring wine, but also in forming his perspective of what wine can and maybe should be. It spoiled him! In a good way. A lot of us started with just OK wine and it took a while to find our way to fine wine.
[cheers.gif]
Good point...but the 'ok wine' was so much cheaper...should have stuck with that!!!
Touché !

P.S. I am a "Wine Influencee"
Age merely shows what children we remain.
-Goethe

But I've just noticed that my mind is asleep.
-Rimbaud

User avatar
Chris Seiber
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 9297
Joined: April 28th, 2010, 3:22 pm
Location: Newport Beach, CA

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#9 Post by Chris Seiber » July 28th, 2020, 8:37 am

Jim Stewart wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 8:26 am
Todd F r e n c h wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 8:08 am
Jim Stewart wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 6:42 am
I listened in to some of this podcast. The most interesting "takeaway" for me was that Charlie's first exposure to wine was to very good wine, let's call it 'fine wine'. I think this had a big impact in both attracting him to exploring wine, but also in forming his perspective of what wine can and maybe should be. It spoiled him! In a good way. A lot of us started with just OK wine and it took a while to find our way to fine wine.
[cheers.gif]
Good point...but the 'ok wine' was so much cheaper...should have stuck with that!!!
Touché !

P.S. I am a "Wine Influencee"
I have to say, I don't generally even like Rhone wines, and I have three bottles of Xavier Gerard sitting in my cellar because Fu talked them up, so I'm right there with you, Jim.

User avatar
Brent C l a y t o n
Posts: 5508
Joined: May 6th, 2009, 9:21 am
Location: Elmhurst, NY
Contact:

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#10 Post by Brent C l a y t o n » July 28th, 2020, 8:49 am

I'll make sure to forward this to Lyle so he can tune in.
[snort.gif] champagne.gif
‘Purveyor of Plonk’
Threadsinker
ITB Sales
IG@bigdaddyb420wine

User avatar
Curtis Chen
Posts: 1176
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 9:30 pm

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#11 Post by Curtis Chen » July 28th, 2020, 8:54 am

AD Northup wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 9:31 pm
Time to get that blue check on Instagram
This needs to happen. There's wine... and then there's @clayfu.wine.
Add me on CellarTracker: C Chen

Ian Dorin
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4655
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 12:39 pm
Location: Springfield, NJ

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#12 Post by Ian Dorin » July 28th, 2020, 8:58 am

He influences me, so that has to count, right? :)
ITB

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” -WC Fields

Zachy's

AD Northup
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 966
Joined: January 21st, 2018, 2:26 pm
Location: Newtown, PA

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#13 Post by AD Northup » July 28th, 2020, 9:00 am

Ian Dorin wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 8:58 am
He influences me, so that has to count, right? :)
But which way does he influence everyone?
A n d r e w N o r t h u p

2020 WsOTY:

2015 Roses de Jeanne / Cédric Bouchard Champagne Blanc de Noirs La Presle (#1)
1954 Fontanafredda Barbaresco
2015 Ultramarine BdB

2019 WsOTY:
1994 Edmunds St. John Les Côtes Sauvages
2016 P. S. Garcia Grenache Piedra Lisa
2002 Perrier-Jouet Belle Époque
2005 Faja dos Padres Malvasia

User avatar
Mark Y
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 7736
Joined: May 1st, 2009, 11:19 am
Location: Bellevue, WA

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#14 Post by Mark Y » July 28th, 2020, 9:36 am

AD Northup wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:00 am
Ian Dorin wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 8:58 am
He influences me, so that has to count, right? :)
But which way does he influence everyone?
Damn it.. he influences my wallet b/c if there is a wine i like and he talks up, i end up paying more in future vintages!!
[soap.gif]
Y.e.

Marcus Goodfellow
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 1982
Joined: January 5th, 2011, 9:28 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#15 Post by Marcus Goodfellow » July 28th, 2020, 9:53 am

Mark Y wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:36 am
AD Northup wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:00 am
Ian Dorin wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 8:58 am
He influences me, so that has to count, right? :)
But which way does he influence everyone?
Damn it.. he influences my wallet b/c if there is a wine i like and he talks up, i end up paying more in future vintages!!
[soap.gif]
Lol...too true!
Goodfellow Family Cellars
Winemaker & Owner

User avatar
Nick Christie
Posts: 283
Joined: November 20th, 2016, 1:37 pm
Location: Durham, NC

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#16 Post by Nick Christie » July 28th, 2020, 10:20 am

Chris Seiber wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 9:58 pm
What the Fu**?
This is the high quality commenting I need on this forum.

Image

User avatar
c fu
Moderator
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>
Posts: 31737
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 1:26 pm
Location: Pasadena

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#17 Post by c fu » July 28th, 2020, 10:27 am

Mark Y wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:36 am
AD Northup wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:00 am
Ian Dorin wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 8:58 am
He influences me, so that has to count, right? :)
But which way does he influence everyone?
Damn it.. he influences my wallet b/c if there is a wine i like and he talks up, i end up paying more in future vintages!!
[soap.gif]
Most of the wine you want is wine i have been hoarding already ;p.
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

ITB -Salt Vine Wines

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/clayfu.wine

AD Northup
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 966
Joined: January 21st, 2018, 2:26 pm
Location: Newtown, PA

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#18 Post by AD Northup » July 28th, 2020, 10:30 am

c fu wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 10:27 am
Mark Y wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:36 am
AD Northup wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:00 am


But which way does he influence everyone?
Damn it.. he influences my wallet b/c if there is a wine i like and he talks up, i end up paying more in future vintages!!
[soap.gif]
Most of the wine you want is wine i have been hoarding already ;p.
DE7ABCB8-6788-43CB-81C0-6137E9E7C190.gif
A n d r e w N o r t h u p

2020 WsOTY:

2015 Roses de Jeanne / Cédric Bouchard Champagne Blanc de Noirs La Presle (#1)
1954 Fontanafredda Barbaresco
2015 Ultramarine BdB

2019 WsOTY:
1994 Edmunds St. John Les Côtes Sauvages
2016 P. S. Garcia Grenache Piedra Lisa
2002 Perrier-Jouet Belle Époque
2005 Faja dos Padres Malvasia

User avatar
Nick Christie
Posts: 283
Joined: November 20th, 2016, 1:37 pm
Location: Durham, NC

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#19 Post by Nick Christie » July 28th, 2020, 10:35 am

Same, AD. Same.

I looked at this Insta-face thing and saw a closet full of Krug Boxes and said nooooope don't need to see this every damn day, thank you very much.

Greg K
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1465
Joined: December 21st, 2013, 3:16 pm
Location: New York

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#20 Post by Greg K » July 28th, 2020, 10:49 am

Mark Y wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:36 am
AD Northup wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:00 am
Ian Dorin wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 8:58 am
He influences me, so that has to count, right? :)
But which way does he influence everyone?
Damn it.. he influences my wallet b/c if there is a wine i like and he talks up, i end up paying more in future vintages!!
[soap.gif]
Not a problem for me - future vintages of Verset are staying the same price.
Greg Kahn

User avatar
Matthew King
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1438
Joined: January 31st, 2015, 6:58 pm
Location: Santa Monica

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#21 Post by Matthew King » July 28th, 2020, 12:03 pm

blahblah Let’s see how good he really is!

Watch him try to sell people on the Clippers, one of the all-time underperforming professional sports franchises.
"Please don't dominate the rap Jack if you've got nothing new to say." -- Robert Hunter

User avatar
Robert.A.Jr.
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 23766
Joined: January 28th, 2010, 5:03 am
Location: Orlando, Florida

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#22 Post by Robert.A.Jr. » July 28th, 2020, 12:04 pm

How can you influence wine if you don’t drink Bordeaux? Yawn.

;)

"@lf3rt was clearly raised in an outhouse in the Loire. . . ."

Kenny H (circa 2015)

User avatar
Jim Stewart
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1592
Joined: July 31st, 2018, 9:49 am
Location: MA / FL

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#23 Post by Jim Stewart » July 28th, 2020, 12:08 pm

Nick Christie wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 10:35 am
Same, AD. Same.

I looked at this Insta-face thing and saw a closet full of Krug Boxes and said nooooope don't need to see this every damn day, thank you very much.
Insta-face? I like it! Sounds like you might be as tuned into social media as I am, Nick
Age merely shows what children we remain.
-Goethe

But I've just noticed that my mind is asleep.
-Rimbaud

User avatar
Jonathan Favre
Posts: 2157
Joined: May 1st, 2010, 8:34 am
Location: Tucson, AZ

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#24 Post by Jonathan Favre » July 28th, 2020, 12:10 pm

Monetize the Fu** out of this Charlie :)

User avatar
Nick Christie
Posts: 283
Joined: November 20th, 2016, 1:37 pm
Location: Durham, NC

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#25 Post by Nick Christie » July 28th, 2020, 12:12 pm

Robert.A.Jr. wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 12:04 pm
How can you influence wine if you don’t drink Bordeaux? Yawn.

;)

Image

User avatar
Kenny H
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3927
Joined: September 2nd, 2010, 10:53 pm
Location: Iowa, SoCal

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#26 Post by Kenny H » July 28th, 2020, 12:14 pm

Saw this on IG this morning. About time.
H0eve!kamp

User avatar
Nick Christie
Posts: 283
Joined: November 20th, 2016, 1:37 pm
Location: Durham, NC

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#27 Post by Nick Christie » July 28th, 2020, 12:17 pm

Jim Stewart wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 12:08 pm
Nick Christie wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 10:35 am
Same, AD. Same.

I looked at this Insta-face thing and saw a closet full of Krug Boxes and said nooooope don't need to see this every damn day, thank you very much.
Insta-face? I like it! Sounds like you might be as tuned into social media as I am, Nick
I feel like we're bonding here, so I don't want to let you in on the source... but really, that's me quoting cultural savant Bill Belichick [highfive.gif]

Social Media is pretty awful, though.

User avatar
Craig G
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 15857
Joined: March 6th, 2011, 10:57 am
Location: Town of Cats

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#28 Post by Craig G » July 28th, 2020, 12:30 pm

He’s shorter in person than he seemed on that show.
“You need to look down to the bottom shelf where they keep the Fighting Cock” — Corey N.

C. Gle@son

Charlie Carnes
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 2642
Joined: April 30th, 2010, 2:13 pm

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#29 Post by Charlie Carnes » July 28th, 2020, 1:00 pm

Greg K wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 10:49 am
Mark Y wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:36 am
AD Northup wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:00 am


But which way does he influence everyone?
Damn it.. he influences my wallet b/c if there is a wine i like and he talks up, i end up paying more in future vintages!!
[soap.gif]
Not a problem for me - future vintages of Verset are staying the same price.
My first and only bottle of Verset was with the influencer and Alfert. I’m feeling pretty important about now!
So shines a good deed in a weary world!

User avatar
Robert.A.Jr.
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 23766
Joined: January 28th, 2010, 5:03 am
Location: Orlando, Florida

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#30 Post by Robert.A.Jr. » July 28th, 2020, 1:32 pm

WI-Fu from here on out.

"@lf3rt was clearly raised in an outhouse in the Loire. . . ."

Kenny H (circa 2015)

User avatar
G. Greenbaum
Posts: 2333
Joined: January 29th, 2009, 7:45 am
Location: Up in here

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#31 Post by G. Greenbaum » July 28th, 2020, 1:46 pm

Brent C l a y t o n wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 8:49 am
I'll make sure to forward this to Lyle so he can tune in.
[snort.gif] champagne.gif
And I thought thread title was the funniest thing I've seen on web recently.

[rofl.gif]
Regards,
Gregg


ITB

User avatar
Jan Janas
Posts: 203
Joined: March 17th, 2020, 5:58 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#32 Post by Jan Janas » July 28th, 2020, 4:37 pm

Wine influencer is the best job on earth. Buying wine with other's people money champagne.gif

User avatar
c fu
Moderator
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>
Posts: 31737
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 1:26 pm
Location: Pasadena

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#33 Post by c fu » July 28th, 2020, 6:28 pm

G. Greenbaum wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 1:46 pm
Brent C l a y t o n wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 8:49 am
I'll make sure to forward this to Lyle so he can tune in.
[snort.gif] champagne.gif
And I thought thread title was the funniest thing I've seen on web recently.

[rofl.gif]
Image
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

ITB -Salt Vine Wines

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/clayfu.wine

User avatar
Ian S
Posts: 535
Joined: January 29th, 2019, 11:51 am

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#34 Post by Ian S » July 28th, 2020, 6:48 pm

Is it ethical for a constable to be an influencer?
S t 1 g 0 m a n

Alan Eden - Berserker [berserker.gif] and Master Pot Stirrer [stirthepothal.gif] forever!

"I swear to god, I've never seen so many whiny bitches in one place in my life." - Steve Saxon, 01/30/18
"Moral superiority can taste awfully good to some." - David Kantrowitz, 05/29/19

Hal Blumberg
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 228
Joined: September 15th, 2009, 3:12 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#35 Post by Hal Blumberg » July 28th, 2020, 7:36 pm

Great interview Charlie! Thanks for all you do!

Cheers,

Hal

User avatar
G. Greenbaum
Posts: 2333
Joined: January 29th, 2009, 7:45 am
Location: Up in here

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#36 Post by G. Greenbaum » July 29th, 2020, 7:56 am

c fu wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 6:28 pm
G. Greenbaum wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 1:46 pm
Brent C l a y t o n wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 8:49 am
I'll make sure to forward this to Lyle so he can tune in.
[snort.gif] champagne.gif
And I thought thread title was the funniest thing I've seen on web recently.

[rofl.gif]
Image
Yup, you got me. I wish I could pour Screaming Eagle down the drain. [snort.gif]
Regards,
Gregg


ITB

User avatar
Brian G r a f s t r o m
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 18760
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 12:54 am
Location: westside

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#37 Post by Brian G r a f s t r o m » July 30th, 2020, 1:54 am

Cool interview! Fun to hear a little behind-the-scenes stuff about Berserkers, and literally LOL'd @ "Is he a dick in real life?" line. [rofl.gif]
“All these characters spend their time explaining themselves, and happily recognizing that they hold the same opinions … how important they consider it to think the same things all together.” --- A.R.

CT: grafstrb

User avatar
Dave McIsaac
BerserkerDay Champion
BerserkerDay Champion
Posts: 4421
Joined: November 29th, 2010, 1:13 pm
Location: Hudson, Ohio

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#38 Post by Dave McIsaac » August 1st, 2020, 4:11 pm

Brent C l a y t o n wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 8:49 am
I'll make sure to forward this to Lyle so he can tune in.
[snort.gif] champagne.gif
Lyle's got his game on today!! [wow.gif]
You're the man Dave! I think i speak for all of us when i say that..😎 - John Cabot, BDXI

User avatar
c fu
Moderator
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>
Posts: 31737
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 1:26 pm
Location: Pasadena

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#39 Post by c fu » August 3rd, 2020, 12:10 pm

Brian G r a f s t r o m wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 1:54 am
Cool interview! Fun to hear a little behind-the-scenes stuff about Berserkers, and literally LOL'd @ "Is he a dick in real life?" line. [rofl.gif]
it's not me it's you [snort.gif] [snort.gif]
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

ITB -Salt Vine Wines

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/clayfu.wine

User avatar
Brian G r a f s t r o m
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 18760
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 12:54 am
Location: westside

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#40 Post by Brian G r a f s t r o m » August 3rd, 2020, 10:47 pm

It was good for a solid belly laugh.
“All these characters spend their time explaining themselves, and happily recognizing that they hold the same opinions … how important they consider it to think the same things all together.” --- A.R.

CT: grafstrb

Juliec
Posts: 204
Joined: August 16th, 2019, 3:57 pm

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#41 Post by Juliec » August 4th, 2020, 10:51 am

Congrats, cfu!
hong

User avatar
Mike Grammer
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 6747
Joined: April 27th, 2010, 7:19 am
Location: Toronto

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#42 Post by Mike Grammer » August 4th, 2020, 12:02 pm

The only thing he influences me to part with is $ most years in fantasy football! :) Enjoyed the listen, though.
Lived Life. With Love. Full Cup

Barry L i p t o n
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3127
Joined: November 8th, 2009, 8:59 pm

Re: “Wine Influencer” Charlie Fu featured on a podcast!!

#43 Post by Barry L i p t o n » August 4th, 2020, 12:42 pm

Wine Passion born at a Mondavi tasting, who would have thunk it!

In my days of dirinking California wine, I was a stockholder and they pulled out all the stops for those tsatings. 9 year vertical tasting of the reserve for me and my 4 friends! Classy and generous.

Post Reply

Return to “Wine Talk”