Stopped by Rivers-Marie today...

Stopped by the new Rivers-Marie winery today on business. It’s starting to look complete. The crew was doing landscaping work and Will says they are shooting for an Aug 1st opening. Have been inside and everything is ready to go. The barrel room is active with upcoming releases in barrel. Seems like it’s been a long time watching it move along week by week. Looking forward to visiting on a non-work appointment.
74AA6CA1-2F0F-48C7-B404-46081C5BC1C2.jpeg

Look’s great. Thanks for sharing Brian!

It looks fantastic except for those two tasting cubicles in front. I appreciate the need for social distancing, but they seem a little small.

By the way, I have the utmost respect for Thomas, Will, et al. As good as they come. [cheers.gif]

Very cool! Can’t wait to check it out. Drinking a 18 SC Chard as I type…

Yeah, it would be quite awkward with my part of of 4 in there.

Those cubicles are reserved for a$$holes only.

I have my moments where I’d think I’d jump to the front of the line in that case, however this time I think I’ll be sitting this one out.

I do miss tastings though, its been quite a bit.

Brian- where is the winery located ?

You know where T-Vine is on your way out of downtown Calistoga on 29? Same driveway, one door to the North.

Anybody know when the R-M cab mailer is due to arrive? It’s usually around now iirc.

Thought the release was supposed to go live next Tuesday 7/21. The Pinot and Chard save the date came 6 and 7 days before release, respectively, so I’d imagine something will drop tomorrow or Wednesday. Guessing though.

Thx!

I don’t believe it varies at all. I think it’s always the third Tuesday of July for the cabs, and the third Tuesday of January for the Pinots.

I thought those were for aromatherapy?