Wood Wine Racks

ANy recommendations on Cheaper wood wine racks. Looking for a rack to hold 70-100 bottles.

I see a lot on amazon, https://www.amazon.com/Smartxchoices-Stackable-Standing-Wobble-Free-Capacity/dp/B07BMVSHRG/ref=psdc_3744251_t1_B00XDAU5XG , but have no idea if these are sturdy at all.

Any help or recs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wine racks America has some nice options.

Thanks. Was wondering if these were too good to be true given the price

Agree with Michael. Good product and great people to work with.
There are some prior discussion threads here for your information.

I use wine cellar innovations. I have been slowly buying out my cellar worth of their Vinter series. I have nothing but good things to say. Just be aware, lead times are a little longer than normal due to COVID.

Same, quite some time back however still seem fair. Needed a few things to expand here and there over the past few years.Good experience, product, and did not break the bank.

Edit: And I preferred the Hearts of Redwood if I had to add 2 more cents on stock.

I have the amazon racks listed above. They are perfectly serviceable for someone on a budget and smell nicely of pine.

If you store pinot noir or champagne, these may not work for you.

Thanks for the feedback, may try a little of both

Those cheapo ones from amazon work great. I’ve sanded and stained them and have about 1K bottles worth of them in my cellar. use glue in addition to the dowles when you put them together and then you need some L brackets to secure them to the wall. I have them like 5+ feet tall stacked and they are very sturdy. Can’t complain for the money. Will dig up some pics…

Sean

BTW: These work fine for Pinot. Not for champagne or Turleys except on top of rack.

Sean

2nd for Wine Cellar Innovations. I have 2x ladder racks and 2x X bins in my cellar. 7’ tall, mahogany. Went together very easy. I did the trim differently than the instructions, but it worked for how I have them installed, but it was nice to have the option. It is definitely “some assembly required”. But they have videos and were very easy to work with. I got mine just before the lockdown, so I don’t know how shipping times are now.

Their website has a good chart as to what bottles will fit and which might fit in their configurations. That’s why I got the X bins, so I could do splits, mags, Turley, and champagne without having a dedicated column/rack for each.