TN: 2010 Turley Zinfandel Ueberroth Vineyard (USA, California, Central Coast, Paso Robles)

• 2010 Turley Zinfandel Ueberroth Vineyard - USA, California, Central Coast, Paso Robles (6/8/2020)
    15.8% abv. Medium-dark ruby, extremely aromatic. Black raspberry, blue fruit, cherry highlights, mint and floral. Tremendous depth and length. Power and intensity, but light on its feet. No hint of alcohol. This is the humble Zinfandel grape dancing with the angels! I’ve tasted some great wines this year, this may be the best. Years of life remaining. In my ranking of Zin vineyards, Ueberroth maintains a very special place. (97 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Note: Absolutely wrong label photo from Cellartracker. Not sure I’ve ever seen a whiff like this.

The wine is 2010 Ueberroth.

Ueberroth and Pesenti are my favorites from Turley. Great note, Mike.

Wow…some score! I drink everything Turley…LOVE them…but I don’t think I’ve ever had the Ueb?

Great note … one of my favorites from Turley.

High praise from the Zinfandel whisperer! Nice note Mike!

Your note makes me wish I have tasted the 2010. I popped the 2014 Ueberoth last year and it was one of my WOTY

Ueberroth is always on my buy list. Great zin!

Day 2 - the wine is still soaring. Turley has access to fruit from some of the greatest historic vineyards in California, all across the state. For me, none packs more magic than Ueberroth. Brian, embrace the “Ueb!”