Has anyone tasted wines from Trump Winery

I’ve been doing a series on celebrities who owns wineries and i recently found out President Trump owns one. https://thefinestitalianwine.com/celebrities-who-owns-wineries-donald-trump/, well, technically, not anymore for its now owned and managed by his son, Eric Trump. I also found out his wines has received a lot of awards and recognition, a lot of Sommeliers have given positive reviews about it, so I would like to hear from you guys please, how nice are they?

[popcorn.gif] [popcorn.gif] grouphug [popcorn.gif] [popcorn.gif]

[popcorn.gif] [popcorn.gif] [popcorn.gif] [popcorn.gif] [popcorn.gif]

That’s a strong first post… [wow.gif]

Here’s a list of tasting notes on Trump Winery from Cellartracker.

Enjoy

Jay seems to like it. [berserker.gif]

[popcorn.gif] [popcorn.gif] [popcorn.gif] [popcorn.gif]

[popcorn.gif] [popcorn.gif] [popcorn.gif] [popcorn.gif]

Kelly, the topic was also discussed extensively on an older post regarding the 2016 Cabernet: TN: 2016 Trump Cabernet Sauvignon - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers

Oh by the way, Kelly is legit. Well, except that she’s not using her real name…

https://thefinestitalianwine.com/

My Name is Kelly Chidi-Ogbonna, and I would like to formally welcome you to my blog.

Wow! Fact-checked!

Oh I am, Ohamara is my maiden name, and thanks for visiting my blog, i appreciate.

It should be ready to drink in 4 more years.

hitsfan

Thank you, just checked it out.

hahahaha, thanks

Can’t remember any “celebrity” wines I’ve had and found particularly spectacular…though been meaning to check our Dwayne Wades wines joe that Matt Naumann has some hand in the enterprise and I love his Newfound wines.

That being said…I did drink a ton of Coppola wines in my early 20’s…

2019 Trump Chardonnay, now with Hydroxychloroquine!

Unfortunately I have had ample opportunity to try Trump wines, as well as the Kluge wines that preceded them. They are useful for one thing, playing bad jokes on people.

Been there and tasted. Found nothing of note. Wife found one item but forget now what it was. On the other hand, there is worse in Virginia.

Winery is about 15 minutes from my house but I haven’t had one in a number of years. The Trump brand took over a label that had sunk a ton of money into the project and had a decent sparkling program. I think you’d be hard pressed to find a wine person/somm who would be excited about any of the wines, but what’s in the bottle is not gross. Just looked at the Parker site and there’s a handful of mid-80s reviews over the years. You could find 15 more interesting wineries within a 30 mile radius.

I think Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s Miraval rosé is decidedly ok.

My son lives in Chicago. His firm has obtained a very attractive business discount at the Trump International downtown, which we have access to. We stay at the Langham across the street and pay full price. Enough said.