Tin City Documentary

My husband and I finally got around to watching Tin City last night on Amazon Prime. We love Paso and have visited just about every year for the last 10 years.

It’s worth a watch if you frequent Paso or have plans to visit in the future.

We really enjoyed the movie. So many familiar faces. It’s been fun to see Tin City grow over the years.

https://www.tincityfilm.com/trailer-1

Thanks for suggesting - adding to my list.

We enjoyed watching this too as we go to Paso several times a year. A couple of our favorites were heavily featured (Gioranta and Aaron)

Thanks for posting this. My husband and I visited Paso in the fall of 2017 and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to watching.

Our daughter got married in Paso in 2017 - my husband and I will be watching this tonight.

Thanks for the recommendation. Watching now. Fun, and wishing we could travel again!

Those are two that we have yet to visit. Giornata has been on our list, but we were unable to fit in a visit with our schedule (and their schedule) this past March. After watching the documentary, Aaron is on our radar now, too. I’m already ready to go back. I love Paso!

Did she get married at one of the wineries? I bet it was beautiful!

Paso is definitely one of our favorite places. We like Aaron’s Pinots they sell under the Aequorea label. He sources the grapes from cooler areas since Paso isn’t the best place to grow Pinot. Nicely balanced.

Not in Tin City, but Adelaida makes really nice Pinots, as well. Have you tried?

Pilots in Paso, you say? You might just go a bit south go a bit south from there . . .

A couple of others in Paso that make pinot, usually from SBC fruit, include TH Estates and perhaps Torrin’s winemaker?

Not in Tin City, but I think Lagom (Torrin) makes really great Pinots (my favorite are the Solomon Hills and Bien Nacido). Definitely on the riper side, but such great savory notes and wonderfully balanced.

I visited last year. The food options were a bit limited in terms of non-sit down, but we enjoyed our meal at Tin Canteen. We sat at the bar and shared a pizza. I think there are sometimes food trucks but we didn’t see any on our visit.

She got married at Oso Libre.