Rasa Vineyards - WA State special bottling, excellent QPR (continue thread) - tasted

Was locked cause in quarantine thread.

I think the wine tastes great. That’s my official review. At $17/bottle can’t beat it. Anyone else try it yet?

curious to hear others’ thoughts as well…mine arrives sometime today on East coast. Matt did you drink yours the day it arrived? I assume it makes no major difference to let it rest or anything.

I waited one day. Cellartracker thread actually discusses this. The consensus is older wines should sit for 1-2 weeks but a new wine doesn’t need to settle.

Looks like a new offer here…will prob buy a case

http://rasavineyards.orderport.net/wines/Private-Label-Offer

Another Tremendous Offer

The “Private Label” offer we made in April was our most popular offer ever. We weren’t planning on doing it again but with the lingering economic uncertainty due to the pandemic, we’ve decided that it’s prudent to forgo some long term profitability for short term cash flow. So, we are happy to introduce our second “Private Label” offer.

And this wine is even better than the last one. This is another tremendous buying opportunity for our customers.

The “Private Label” offer – expires on Wednesday 8/11

6-bottle pack for $125
12-bottle case for $225 - plus free Ground shipping
3 12-bottle cases for $600 - plus free Ground shipping
You will be getting a Rasa $40+ quality level bottle of wine for less than half the price – an exceptional value. You can order as many packs as you want. Please note: no further discounts will apply to this special offer.

This wine will be another unique “Private Label” wine. There will be a Rasa back label but no front label. Once you receive the wine, you can put your own personalized labels on the bottles or leave them as is. Get creative - personalize the bottles for an upcoming special event (weddings, anniversaries, birthdays…) or personalize them and give them as gifts.

To order, please visit Private Label.

Quality and Blend

In order to make this wine the best we could, we are using some of our best barrels. For example, we used most of the wine slated for the 2018 in Order to form a more perfect Union for this new blend (Please note: because of this decision, there will be no 2018 perfect Union).

The fruit is sourced from some of the best vineyards in the state: Kiona, XL, Firethorn, DuBrul, Bacchus, Dionysus, and Weinbau. We feel the wine is even better than the first “Private Label” offer.

The final blend is: 42.6% Cabernet Sauvignon, 31.6% Syrah, 7.8% Merlot, 6.4% Cabernet Franc, 6.0% Malbec, 3.5% Grenache, and 2.1% Petit Verdot, and it is delicious!

The Particulars

To order, please visit Private Label offer. This offer ends on Wednesday 8/11
The wine will be bottled on August 28th and shipping will commence as soon as in-transit temperatures allow
The wine will be available for pick up starting August 29th
Once you get the wine and if you want, you can create and apply your own label
This is for personal consumption. You can’t put a label on it and try to resell!

I hope you will join us in this fun offer.

Pinto, Billo & the Rasa crew
Rasa Vineyards

Yea im sold on it, and thats after opening a bottle the first time around.

Went in for a case #1 and a case on this #2 as well. Hard to beat Rasa under $20 with shipping. [cheers.gif]

Opened up the Founders Reserve II tonight. It was not as good out of the bottle, but it will be better in the future I think. Anyone else tried it?

Yes, I am a fan; more interesting than Founders Reserve I. Medium bodied with a good deal of flavor and will age well. My wife accepted the challenge of creating a front label:
IMG-9806.jpeg

Tell her I love it, it really fits

I like #1 a ton now and liked #2 less but it was just bottled. Going to give it a few months.