Zoom Meeting Vincent Wine Company 5/9/20

Just wanted to give a shout out to Vincent Fritzsche of Vincent Wine Company for running an informal but very informative, fun discussion and tasting of all the Spring Release Wines. Everything was covered, his background and how he got into wine, his philosophy on winemaking, vineyards and of course detailed tasting impressions of his wines.

What was especially nice was Vincent encouraged questions to be asked during the event and he alternated between tasting and answering questions which made the hour+ fly by.

Only been buying and tasting his wines for the past couple months but have been very impressed with the quality of the wines and they are all excellent values!

At the end Vincent mentioned he may do something similar again in the future. I certainly hope so, a big thumbs up from me!

Tom

So, what’s everyone opening for the Vincent Zoom Meeting this afternoon? Vincent will be reviewing the 2017’s, so I decanted a 2017 Vincent Temperance Hill Pinot at 3 PM. I’m considering an older white wine from Vincent as well.

James

I’m going with a 2017 Brick House Chardonnay. Cheers!