BurgDirect

As a relative newcomer to red burgundy, and living in an area without a good local wine store having a significant burgundy selection, I was considering ordering from BurgDirect. They market themselves as providing a curated selection. Does anyone have any thoughts re the QPR of their offerings or any customer service issues?

never heard of them, but took a look at the producers they work with and it doesn’t sound very interesting at all.

probably much better off finding a merchant who can ship to you that has a solid selection of producers and pick up a mixed case of things to try so you can hopefully find some point of reference to base future purchases off of.

Welcome to WB Dean. Interesting. Where do you live and how did you narrow down to red burgundy?
Being a relative newcomer, how did you uncover BurgDirect? What have your experiences been so far. (What red burgs do you like…)

Welcome Dean,

Out of their producers they list, Francois Buffet is the only one I recognize as good. The proprietor of this shop is a member and has many of my favorites:
https://downtoearthwines.net/

never heard of them. Next offer is not till June. Strange business model.