Aubert Waiting List

Hi folks,

I just signed up for Aubert’s waiting list. Does anyone know how long it takes to get an offer?

Thanks in advance,

Lonnie

I signed up last summer (July 2019) and was offered this past spring release (Jan 2020), so there doesn’t seem to be a long line as of now. I believe there was a 6 bottle minimum, so I passed because I don’t drink enough white for that. Don’t know if I’ve been dropped or not, these are unique times.

I signed up in early March and got a partial offering in April. Maybe they had a bit extra inventory due to restaurants closing.

Thanks everybody.

[rofl.gif]

I think a lot of wineries have a bit of extra inventory… and not just due to restaurants closing.

Dan Kravitz

Less than a year. That’s all it took for me to get on last Spring.

It’s worth the wait! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Chards are easier to get than the pinots, but that’s good thing. I was offered 6 Chardonnays when I got on the wait list and got a full chard allocation the next year. For whatever reason, the wait for pinots is longer. I’m still waiting after two years. Their pinots are good, but the chards are world class, so I’m good.

They must just make a lot less Pinot.

Cool. I signed up for the chardonnay. I had it at a friend’s dinner and it was outstanding.