Zoom event with Morgan Twain-Peterson and Joel Peterson--Thursday, May 7th @ 5PM PT / 8PM ET

Which date would you want to see the Morgan and Joel Zoom event held?

• Tuesday, May 5th @ 5pm PT / 8pm ET
  • Thursday, May 7th @ 5Pm PT / 8pm ET

0 voters

Marching on, we’re thrilled we can get Morgan and Joel into our Zoom series. We can talk Bedrock, Once and Future, Ravenswood…all of it is open for discussion. We know many of you own/enjoy these wines and so let’s keep finding the joy by having them join us.

As with all of our past events, you pick the date by voting in the poll that is attached. We will maintain our start time of 5PM PT / 8PM ET, regardless of which day wins. We’ll conclude the poll sometime this weekend and then get the day posted, and let you PM for the link.

So for now, just submit your vote!

TO BE PART OF THE EVENT, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING. THANK YOU.

Date/Time: Thursday, May 7th @ 5PM PT / 8PM ET

Theme: If you own Bedrock, Once and Future or Ravenswood, open one and bring to the event. Or, you can choose to open what you have and fellowship with us.
How To Connect: To get the Zoom link to connect to the event, send a private message to Frank Murray III. I will then send you the link in a private reply. Once you receive the link, please do NOT forward it.

We’ll be muting everyone’s audio so we can eliminate background noise. You’ll also be optioned to turn on your camera if you like…just come to learn, share and be part of the fellowship we are creating.

I’m already double booked on Tuesday with two charity boards. Comeeee onnnn Thursday!

Either…or maybe both!

I voted but I will be there regardless.

Either works for me, Frank. I knew you could do it. You get my vote for “Berserker of the Year”.

Never underestimate an extrovert in quarantine

Gotta go with Thursday. Cinco de Mayo is for Margaritas.

Definitely in for this. Thanks Frank - so pumped!

I prefer ISFJ, so I am an Introvert. neener

I could do a Zoom on MBTI and personality style but I fear no one would show up for it. pileon

INTJ here…

Ah ha…you’re speaking my language.

May 7th is looking real nice all of a sudden!

Thanks Morgan and Joel. This is going to be a great one!

This completely rocks!

Now the question…open a Ravenswood library release or a Bedrock small production release?

Why not both?

Two of the nicest people you will ever meet. I count myself lucky to have attended a couple dinners with Morgan and Joel as well as several Pick UP events. Some of the stories from them are classic!

Will attend any day that is chosen

Tom

[cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

Ores Thursday for Paul

[cheers.gif]

I’ll probably pull a 2015 Once and Future Bedrock to cover father and son with a single bottle.