de Negoce offer

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Eric White
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: de Negoce offer

#10451 Post by Eric White »

232 - same producer as N.78 (or 27)?

27: Sourced from the producers estate vineyard in the foothills of Howell Mountain but just a stones throw outside the official AVA

78: The fruit is sourced from a legendary vineyard just 1000-feet outside the Howell Mountain AVA and is the producer's bottling blend which retails for $140/bottle. This is supple, elegant, meticulous wine/jewelry-making at its finest.

232: on the eastern backside of Howell Mountain just couple hundred yards from the Howell Mountain AVA

Interestingly too, we have no good guesses on either 27 or 78...

Peter G
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10452 Post by Peter G »

N.27 was the first of 3 from the same producer noted as Hertelendy in the google doc from J. Patrick Lynch
N.78 is an interesting one. Doesn't seem to fit with Odette's higher end since the Odette is branded as Stag's Leap. The 50% new oak in the N.78 is a note to follow for the high end price but the only AVA called in the dN label out is 3% Diamond Mountain.
Germs@n0

Rodrigo B
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#10453 Post by Rodrigo B »

Peter G wrote: September 5th, 2021, 6:12 pm N.27 was the first of 3 from the same producer noted as Hertelendy in the google doc from J. Patrick Lynch
N.78 is an interesting one. Doesn't seem to fit with Odette's higher end since the Odette is branded as Stag's Leap. The 50% new oak in the N.78 is a note to follow for the high end price but the only AVA called in the dN label out is 3% Diamond Mountain.
Hertelendy came on the thread a while back and confirmed they never sold any bulk wine to de Negoce.
B r @ g @

CT: rcb25
IG: r.c.b.25

Peter G
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10454 Post by Peter G »

Rodrigo B wrote: September 5th, 2021, 6:29 pm Hertelendy came on the thread a while back and confirmed they never sold any bulk wine to de Negoce.
Thanks Rodrigo, missed that exchange. Any follow up thoughts on the N.27-29 trifecta? Or how about this batch?
Germs@n0

Rodrigo B
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#10455 Post by Rodrigo B »

Peter G wrote: September 5th, 2021, 7:08 pm
Rodrigo B wrote: September 5th, 2021, 6:29 pm Hertelendy came on the thread a while back and confirmed they never sold any bulk wine to de Negoce.
Thanks Rodrigo, missed that exchange. Any follow up thoughts on the N.27-29 trifecta? Or how about this batch?
Without digging in to see if scores match and things, I like your idea that this may come from one of the PlumpJack Group's properties. Cam seems to like to source from these types of properties as he can source several different producers wine from a single connection. And if some of Berserkers' guesses so far have been correct, this wouldn't be the first time Can has sourced from groups like this.

I haven't been buying any de Negoce recently so I haven't been following the latest de Negoce offers. Let me double back on all the offers and scratch my head for a bit and I'll see if anything more concrete.
B r @ g @

CT: rcb25
IG: r.c.b.25

Chris Crutchfield
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10456 Post by Chris Crutchfield »

Not calling anybody a liar or anything, but a producer has a ton of incentives to not be forthcoming about whether they bulk out wine. They may even weasel-word their denial. So I always take such statements with a grain of salt, but I also don’t really believe the “clues” in the marketing copy that led people to the conclusion that it was virtually certain that the wine came from a specific producer.

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10457 Post by MatthewT »

I bought 239. First purchase in a long time.

I liked: $8; 2018; and red non cab based blend.
I'm a Turk

Peter G
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10458 Post by Peter G »

Offer 239 out now. 400 cases.
de Négoce: Rich, seamless, complex only $8/btl. Deal of the Century is here!
12-pack https://klv3.io/0/wFBnC
6-pack https://klv3.io/0/wFBnD
Central coast grenache base with October shipping .
75% Grenache, 15% Syrah, 10% Mourvedre, 35% whole cluster, 15.4% abv
Germs@n0

Joseph O

#10459 Post by Joseph O »

MatthewT wrote: September 8th, 2021, 10:04 am I bought 239. First purchase in a long time.

I liked: $8; 2018; and red non cab based blend.
Agree. Love GSM’s. Love central coast. And $8 is my ideal price point, lol.
O W E N S

Jonah P

#10460 Post by Jonah P »

Hmmm. One bottle of "Nom de Plume" or a case of 239 (with summer hold)? I'll get back to you with my pick. BTW, dropping the summer hold fee to $2.50 because summer is almost over is pure class. I really appreciate the little touches (this is not sarcasm).
J o n a h P e t c h e s k y

Eric White
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10461 Post by Eric White »

I'm in for a case - not a lot of clues, Herman Story is the closest guess I can come up with, but don't feel that is very close at all.

seanr

#10462 Post by seanr »

I wonder if this hint helps.....I am still stumped.

"produced by a small, boutique outfit, this is another no-expense-spared production from a winemaker who's day job includes making $100+ Rhone varietals for one of the cult wineries of the Central Coast."

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10463 Post by MatthewT »

Jonah P wrote: September 8th, 2021, 10:34 am Hmmm. One bottle of "Nom de Plume" or a case of 239 (with summer hold)? I'll get back to you with my pick. BTW, dropping the summer hold fee to $2.50 because summer is almost over is pure class. I really appreciate the little touches (this is not sarcasm).
Agree - but he told us not to pay for it as it won't ship till October anyway.
I'm a Turk

MJSPollock

#10464 Post by MJSPollock »

Peter G wrote: September 8th, 2021, 10:10 am Offer 239 out now. 400 cases.
de Négoce: Rich, seamless, complex only $8/btl. Deal of the Century is here!
12-pack https://klv3.io/0/wFBnC
6-pack https://klv3.io/0/wFBnD
Central coast grenache base with October shipping .
75% Grenache, 15% Syrah, 10% Mourvedre, 35% whole cluster, 15.4% abv
GSM has always been a maybe for me..haven't found one I've really liked although I like both Grenache and Syrah on their own. Although at $8 it's kind of a no brainer to try. Anyone have a guess as to the producer?
M I c h a e l

Jonah P

#10465 Post by Jonah P »

MatthewT wrote: September 8th, 2021, 10:49 am
Jonah P wrote: September 8th, 2021, 10:34 am Hmmm. One bottle of "Nom de Plume" or a case of 239 (with summer hold)? I'll get back to you with my pick. BTW, dropping the summer hold fee to $2.50 because summer is almost over is pure class. I really appreciate the little touches (this is not sarcasm).
Oh crap, I paid $2.50 for nothing! There goes all that good feeling.

Kevin B

#10466 Post by Kevin B »

Been trying to avoid buying more, with a bunch coming when the summer hold is over unless the storage option Cam mentioned happens. If it doesn't, I'm going to have to do a lot of explaining to my wife. Figured I'd use my "referral bonus" on the next thing that caught my attention, but that's only good on a purchase of $99.00, which is totally understandable, and "Yes, Just $8.17/ bottle" doesn't have that ring to it. I too am Cab'ed out and while I'm not backing up the truck, I got to get in on this one.
Beswick

Timothy B a l l a r d

#10467 Post by Timothy B a l l a r d »

$100+ Rhone wines from Paso Robles as a winemaker, I think Booker/Saxum/L'Adventure wineries...possibly Justin Smith winemaker?

seanr

#10468 Post by seanr »

How many "Cult" $100+ Rhone wineries on the central coast are there? It must be a side project for a winemaker at one of them? There aren't many that are above 100$

Alban?
Andremily?
Saxum?
SQN?
L'Aventure?
Booker?
Daou?

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#10469 Post by Cameron Hughes »

Jonah P wrote: September 8th, 2021, 2:52 pm
heheh, I'll have Mickey refund it.

If anybody else mistakenly paid for the Summer Hold, just ping support@denegoce.com and we'll fix it.

I would remove the Summer Hold product entirely but we still have lots of people ordering from the Bottle Shop that want their shipments held...cheers, Cameron

Brent Butler

#10470 Post by Brent Butler »

FWIW regarding a HOT shipment: Last year I bought a case of #17 Cab (delivered in October) and have enjoyed several (6 or so bottles left) so I jumped when Cam gave us a second chance at #17. I didn't ask for a summer hold and that second case came to me on August 25th, probably the hottest day of this year and like all my deliveries came late afternoon after being on the truck all day. The moment it was delivered I took my handy temperature gun out and the bottles clocked in at 96F! One corner bottle even had its cork slightly pushed up (but no evident leakage), the rest looked fine. I let the bottles sit in my "cellar" for a couple of weeks then opened one Tuesday. It was fine! As good or maybe better than I remember. One day when the occasion presents I will open one each of the cold and hot deliveries and try them side by side and report back if I can tell the difference.

I don't know wine very well (but I do drink a lot of it) so maybe someone here with a more refined palette would notice something off, but I'm happy.

JBucholz

#10471 Post by JBucholz »

Cameron Hughes wrote: September 8th, 2021, 4:41 pm
Jonah P wrote: September 8th, 2021, 2:52 pm

heheh, I'll have Mickey refund it.

If anybody else mistakenly paid for the Summer Hold, just ping support@denegoce.com and we'll fix it.

I would remove the Summer Hold product entirely but we still have lots of people ordering from the Bottle Shop that want their shipments held...cheers, Cameron
Don’t remove it yet. Some of us are still basking in triple digits and will be for a few more weeks.
J 1 M

SBennet

#10472 Post by SBennet »

Been a lurker and DN enthusiast for a few months now and thought I'd chime in on 239. Spent more time than I care to admit researching this - it has to be Lost Blues Good Fences. The owner/winemaker has a 'day job' as an assistant to Russel P at Herman Story. Previous vintages of the ~$50 Good Fences have had all the vineyards referenced by Cam in Grenache dominant blends - Chelle Mountain, Murmur, Jespersen and Bien Nacido. There is no 2018 listed on the website. Thank you Cam for putting more up this afternoon so I could jump in on this!
S c 0 t t

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10473 Post by MatthewT »

SBennet wrote: September 9th, 2021, 3:53 pm Been a lurker and DN enthusiast for a few months now and thought I'd chime in on 239. Spent more time than I care to admit researching this - it has to be Lost Blues Good Fences. The owner/winemaker has a 'day job' as an assistant to Russel P at Herman Story. Previous vintages of the ~$50 Good Fences have had all the vineyards referenced by Cam in Grenache dominant blends - Chelle Mountain, Murmur, Jespersen and Bien Nacido. There is no 2018 listed on the website. Thank you Cam for putting more up this afternoon so I could jump in on this!
Love this thread. Welcome to the board/cult and thanks.

EDIT after very little research: Very unlikely it's this. Past vintages have produced ~100 cases. Cam had 400 and he kept reloading during the initial sale so he sold way more than 400 then and just added 100 now and prob has 100s more for 2nd tranche, bottle shop, etc. Also past vintages never had Mourvedre in it. Seems really unlikely based on the case numbers though.
I'm a Turk

Amy R

#10474 Post by Amy R »

Just grabbed 6 for myself...
Lot 197 is a 2018 Green Valley of the Russian River Valley Pinot Noir. Purchased as a "shiner" (bottled wine with no label on it), its been in bottle for well over a year now and spreading its wings nicely. A small cuvee of only 200 cases, it represents the best barrels from their three Green Valley sourcing sites (which are legendary but remain anonymous here), and it is the flagship offering from this small, boutique producer. The winemaker is fifth generation in the wine business and has access to the best vineyards in Green Valley.

The 2017 version of this wine has scored 93-points from the Wine Enthusiast The producer prices this at $75/bottle so would still contend this is an exceptional offer at $25/bottle or $150 for a six-pack.

My source guess is DRNK. The owner is a 5th generation Kunde who opened this winery with his wife & her family. The 2017 scored 93 & sells for $75. Here's it is:

2017 Pinot Noir, Cuvée Cavers, Green Valley of the Russian River Valley
"This is a new blend sourced from the upper echelon of our Pinot Noir sites. Carefully handcrafted and boasting flavors of blue fruit and gunsmoke and aromas of forest floor and sarsaparilla. Cellar for 2-10 years."
champagne.gif
Amy Roberts

Timothy B a l l a r d

#10475 Post by Timothy B a l l a r d »

Amy R,
back label of bottle states: "Bottled by DRNK".

Chris L provided group with DRNK awhile ago as source, and he nailed it.

Enjoyed 2 bottles thus far- don't be shy on grabbing more of this gem, outstanding RRV PN. Will age for sure.

Cheers, Tim

Eric Michels
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10476 Post by Eric Michels »

SBennet wrote: September 9th, 2021, 3:53 pm Been a lurker and DN enthusiast for a few months now and thought I'd chime in on 239. Spent more time than I care to admit researching this - it has to be Lost Blues Good Fences. The owner/winemaker has a 'day job' as an assistant to Russel P at Herman Story. Previous vintages of the ~$50 Good Fences have had all the vineyards referenced by Cam in Grenache dominant blends - Chelle Mountain, Murmur, Jespersen and Bien Nacido. There is no 2018 listed on the website. Thank you Cam for putting more up this afternoon so I could jump in on this!
You were on a similar path to me SBennet. The closest I came was Herman Story itself but I couldn't explain the day job part. Herman Story also seems to have sourced from the same vineyards, has a similar price point and winemaking style, and is similarly 'hedonistic', which is how I read Cam's tasting notes. However, that didn't seem a good fit either as none of the Herman Story bottlings quite line up with this blend and 239 is said to have been sold in this form in prior vintages (which would seem to rule out a one-off combination of excess juice). It is still fun to try to work out the sources and this one is an example of how challenging it can be. Initially I thought it would be obvious based on the clues offered but ultimately I couldn't get a high confidence level on anything. Note that I didn't unearth Lost Blues Good Fences so haven't done any work to either agree or disagree with that attribution, though Matt's observations would seem to discount that as the source.

Bryan Price
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10477 Post by Bryan Price »

seanr wrote: September 8th, 2021, 4:01 pm How many "Cult" $100+ Rhone wineries on the central coast are there? It must be a side project for a winemaker at one of them? There aren't many that are above 100$

Alban?
Andremily?
Saxum?
SQN?
L'Aventure?
Booker?
Daou?
Dear lord I hope it's not Daou.
“To alcohol! The cause of...and solution to...all of life's problems.” - Homer Simpson

ChrisWolff

#10478 Post by ChrisWolff »

MatthewT wrote: September 9th, 2021, 4:07 pm
Love this thread. Welcome to the board/cult and thanks.

EDIT after very little research: Very unlikely it's this. Past vintages have produced ~100 cases. Cam had 400 and he kept reloading during the initial sale so he sold way more than 400 then and just added 100 now and prob has 100s more for 2nd tranche, bottle shop, etc. Also past vintages never had Mourvedre in it. Seems really unlikely based on the case numbers though.
Good point on the case number differences, but it's also possible that 2018 was the year that Lost Blues decided to really ramp up production and it turned out to be bad timing to do so. Would be interesting to check out what their 2019 Good Fences case production ends up being. If its in the 500 case range, it makes the guess much more likely, but if they're still at the 100 case level we could cross it off. The whole cluster percentage, extended aging and vineyards are a very good match

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10479 Post by Michael Martin »

Timothy B a l l a r d wrote: September 8th, 2021, 3:18 pm $100+ Rhone wines from Paso Robles as a winemaker, I think Booker/Saxum/L'Adventure wineries...possibly Justin Smith winemaker?
In your dreams.

Justin gave away wine for the cost of shipping to list members a few years back. I am sure he would do the same again rather than bulk it out.

Steve Crawford

#10480 Post by Steve Crawford »

herman story as a cult wine is pretty laughable.
as the porcupine said to the stewardess, `very carefully’- Dr. Adam Bricker

Stephen Faulkner
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10481 Post by Stephen Faulkner »

Bryan Price wrote: September 9th, 2021, 7:36 pm Dear lord I hope it's not Daou.
Daou makes a $100 GSM? I thought they were more Bordeaux-oriented.

Amy R

#10482 Post by Amy R »

Timothy B a l l a r d wrote: September 9th, 2021, 4:45 pm Amy R,

Enjoyed 2 bottles thus far- don't be shy on grabbing more of this gem, outstanding RRV PN. Will age for sure.

Cheers, Tim
So, where does it say DRNK on the label? Did Cam sell the 2017s too? I couldn't help myself & went in for another 6pk after learning the winery.
I. Need. Therapy. [help.gif]
champagne.gif
Amy Roberts

Bryan Price
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10483 Post by Bryan Price »

Stephen Faulkner wrote: September 10th, 2021, 8:33 am
Bryan Price wrote: September 9th, 2021, 7:36 pm Dear lord I hope it's not Daou.
Daou makes a $100 GSM? I thought they were more Bordeaux-oriented.
I don't think they do unless they sell it at the winery. But I'm not a fan of their wines - the best thing about the producer is the Paso view.
“To alcohol! The cause of...and solution to...all of life's problems.” - Homer Simpson

Amy R

#10484 Post by Amy R »

Amy R wrote: September 10th, 2021, 8:37 am
Timothy B a l l a r d wrote: September 9th, 2021, 4:45 pm Amy R,

Cheers, Tim
So, where does it say DRNK on the label? Did Cam sell the 2017s too? I couldn't help myself & went in for another 6pk after learning the winery.
I. Need. Therapy. [help.gif]
Nevermind... Found it. Glad I picked it up. I was so proud of myself for finally getting one right! Then Chris L stole my thunder... [soap.gif]
champagne.gif
Amy Roberts

Jonah P

#10485 Post by Jonah P »

Hmmm was my call on 222/250 wrong? I don't recall a flora springs syrah.

Marc Bonfante

#10486 Post by Marc Bonfante »

I tried a 200 last night. Fantastic nose, excellent juice. I will let the rest of the case rest for another 12 months and then revisit.

On a completely different note, investors that love wine and are looking for yield this makes an interesting read...

https://www.wvv.com/Ownership

Brian_K

#10487 Post by Brian_K »

Marc Bonfante wrote: September 10th, 2021, 1:07 pm I tried a 200 last night. Fantastic nose, excellent juice. I will let the rest of the case rest for another 12 months and then revisit.

On a completely different note, investors that love wine and are looking for yield this makes an interesting read...

https://www.wvv.com/Ownership
This looked intriguing until the clause in the prospectus that allows the issuer to buy the shares back at a lower price than was paid.
K @ y

Dan Bowman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10488 Post by Dan Bowman »

"I'll sell you this stock for $5.05 and immediately buy it back for $4.28". Why not skip the commission and just send the winery 77 cents per share you would have bought.

MatthewT
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10489 Post by MatthewT »

Dan Bowman wrote: September 11th, 2021, 10:28 am "I'll sell you this stock for $5.05 and immediately buy it back for $4.28". Why not skip the commission and just send the winery 77 cents per share you would have bought.
Yah, I could spend an hour making fun of that "offering". My favorite is the YES/NO questions you have to answer and it says they will favor people who answer the questions that help the winery aka forfeiting your dividends for wine credit, LOL
I'm a Turk

Henry Ip

#10490 Post by Henry Ip »

Brent Butler wrote: September 9th, 2021, 6:07 am FWIW regarding a HOT shipment: Last year I bought a case of #17 Cab (delivered in October) and have enjoyed several (6 or so bottles left) so I jumped when Cam gave us a second chance at #17. I didn't ask for a summer hold and that second case came to me on August 25th, probably the hottest day of this year and like all my deliveries came late afternoon after being on the truck all day. The moment it was delivered I took my handy temperature gun out and the bottles clocked in at 96F! One corner bottle even had its cork slightly pushed up (but no evident leakage), the rest looked fine. I let the bottles sit in my "cellar" for a couple of weeks then opened one Tuesday. It was fine! As good or maybe better than I remember. One day when the occasion presents I will open one each of the cold and hot deliveries and try them side by side and report back if I can tell the difference.

I don't know wine very well (but I do drink a lot of it) so maybe someone here with a more refined palette would notice something off, but I'm happy.
Received a case of #17 on 8/26 without summer hold. While not as hot as yours, the bottles were slightly warm to touch and the corks were slightly raised but not protruding. Popped a bottle that night after putting it in the fridge for a few hours and the wine tasted great. Had a second bottle of #17 over labor day weekend and that was drinking beautifully as well.

Bill B

#10491 Post by Bill B »

Cameron Hughes wrote: August 18th, 2021, 12:32 pm
Eric White wrote: August 18th, 2021, 11:20 am
Luca Giupponi wrote: August 18th, 2021, 11:17 am Would smoke taint be a potential issue with 2020 in this area?
This is the first thought that came to my mind too - anyone know if Petaluma Gap was affected by the smoke in 2020?
HI Eric - this wine has been negative lab results and has been evaluated by multiple professionals. I am confident it does not have smoke taint. As noted by other observers, I have no reason to purchase a smoke tainted wine and jeopardize my programs integrity.

I do appreciate your concerns however and would have them myself. Smoke taint is brutally far and wide in 2020 largely with respect to later pick reds. We've passed over many, many wines but there is quite a bit of clean pinot and, especially, chardonnay out there.

Nevertheless, I can say with confidence, this wine is clean.

Cheers!
Cameron
The deNegoce boards have been slow enough of late that I thought I would post an interesting article on smoke taint as a follow up to Cams post above. The abbreviated version appearred in the Washington Post today but that will be firewalled. The original piece is in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences titled: Science and Culture: Wildfires pose a burning problem for wines and winemakers https://www.pnas.org/content/118/34/e2113327118
Burchett

Toby P
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10492 Post by Toby P »

Decided to do a little sleuthing for the first time in a while. Looks like today's chardonnay is the 2020 of this:

https://ramsgatewinery.com/products/201 ... ellar-note
P r a t t

harrygonzo

#10493 Post by harrygonzo »

nice call....good deal

Bdklein
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10494 Post by Bdklein »

Anybody know if wines being held for summer hold will automatically ship based on the weather window? Or does the buyer need to contact them for shipment release?
B r u c € K 1 e 1 n

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#10495 Post by Cameron Hughes »

Bdklein wrote: September 19th, 2021, 2:39 pm Anybody know if wines being held for summer hold will automatically ship based on the weather window? Or does the buyer need to contact them for shipment release?
Hi...Summer Hold wines will automatically begin shipping on and after October 15th...you would only need to contact customer service if you don't plan to be home.

Cameron

Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10496 Post by Rich Brown »

Cameron Hughes wrote: September 19th, 2021, 5:08 pm
Bdklein wrote: September 19th, 2021, 2:39 pm Anybody know if wines being held for summer hold will automatically ship based on the weather window? Or does the buyer need to contact them for shipment release?
Hi...Summer Hold wines will automatically begin shipping on and after October 15th...you would only need to contact customer service if you don't plan to be home.

Cameron
For those of us in AZ it will, sadly, still be too hot to ship. It sounds like we need to reach out to extend the ship date, is that correct? Thx!

Marc Bonfante

#10497 Post by Marc Bonfante »

MatthewT wrote: September 11th, 2021, 12:55 pm
Dan Bowman wrote: September 11th, 2021, 10:28 am "I'll sell you this stock for $5.05 and immediately buy it back for $4.28". Why not skip the commission and just send the winery 77 cents per share you would have bought.
Yah, I could spend an hour making fun of that "offering". My favorite is the YES/NO questions you have to answer and it says they will favor people who answer the questions that help the winery aka forfeiting your dividends for wine credit, LOL
I was hoping someone would pick up on that.....

Apparently they are selling through this offering quickly. Anyone ever try any of their wines?

Cameron Hughes
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#10498 Post by Cameron Hughes »

Rich Brown wrote: September 19th, 2021, 5:45 pm
Cameron Hughes wrote: September 19th, 2021, 5:08 pm

Cameron
For those of us in AZ it will, sadly, still be too hot to ship. It sounds like we need to reach out to extend the ship date, is that correct? Thx!
HI Rich - yes, but closer to the date. Thanks!

Eric White
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10499 Post by Eric White »

what or who is "FroePhew"? [oops.gif]

Eric White
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10500 Post by Eric White »

Tero Estates seems to check off all the boxes for lot 162...

Return to “Wine Talk”