WINE BERSERKERS ZOOM SESSIONS MASTER THREAD STICKY (Published recorded videos)

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

WINE BERSERKERS ZOOM SESSIONS MASTER THREAD STICKY (Published recorded videos)

#1 Post by Todd F r e n c h » April 24th, 2020, 9:05 am

I'll use this thread to post all our Zoom video sessions, each in its own post, with a bit of info on who/what was featured. If you missed any, you can refer back to them here, at any time.

Below is our video session with Thomas Rivers Brown and Will Segui of Rivers-Marie:

Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

Re: Master Thread - Wine Berserkers Video Zoom Sessions!!!

#2 Post by Todd F r e n c h » April 24th, 2020, 9:06 am

Our video session with Marc Hochar of Chateau Musar:

Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#3 Post by Todd F r e n c h » April 24th, 2020, 9:07 am

Video session with Kevin Harvey and Jeff Brinkman of Rhys (featuring some really cool aerial photography of the vineyards!)

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#4 Post by Todd F r e n c h » April 24th, 2020, 9:08 am

Rhone Roundtable with Paul Gordon of Halcon and Larry Schaffer of Tercero:

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

Re: Master Thread - Wine Berserkers Video Zoom Sessions!!! (Published videos)

#5 Post by Todd F r e n c h » April 25th, 2020, 9:10 am

Mike and Leah Smith of Myriad Cellars:

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#6 Post by Todd F r e n c h » April 26th, 2020, 7:47 am

Cedric Moussé of Moussé Fils - fantastic session with a tour of the vineyards and town, on an offroad-capable Segway!

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#7 Post by Todd F r e n c h » May 1st, 2020, 10:08 am

Mike Officer of Carlisle Vineyards, now posted!

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#8 Post by Todd F r e n c h » May 2nd, 2020, 5:00 pm

Great session with Dominique Moreau of Marie Courtin (we particularly loved the demonstration of vines/leaves/clusters of different grapes)

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#9 Post by Todd F r e n c h » May 8th, 2020, 7:46 am

Wow. Joel Peterson and Morgan Twain Peterson just set the bar SO high on this one! We went on for two hours and I had to hard-stop the event at 2 hours, as it could have gone on much longer. Incredible stories, ridiculous levels of knowledge and history between the father and son duo. Their interchange and the interchanges with Berserkers just made it extra special flirtysmile

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

Re: WINE BERSERKERS ZOOM SESSIONS MASTER THREAD STICKY (Published recorded videos)

#10 Post by Todd F r e n c h » May 9th, 2020, 1:19 pm

Laurent Champs of Vilmart & Cie joined us today, and he's impossible not to enjoy:

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

Re: WINE BERSERKERS ZOOM SESSIONS MASTER THREAD STICKY (Published recorded videos)

#11 Post by Todd F r e n c h » May 17th, 2020, 9:31 am

Benoit Dehu treated us to 2 hours of passion about his commitment to biodynamic farming, including using the stones from his land to make his barrel room, and the wood from his own forest to make the barrels!!

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#12 Post by Todd F r e n c h » May 23rd, 2020, 12:15 pm

Rising young star Mathilde Margaine of A. Margaine, the 5th generation in her family to be working the vineyards

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#13 Post by Todd F r e n c h » May 24th, 2020, 8:08 am

Awesome two-hour session with our friends Katie and Bryan Flannery!!! This one was so much fun, it was like we were all just hanging out...

Mark Golodetz
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14 Post by Mark Golodetz » May 24th, 2020, 8:15 pm

Really interesting. Learned a lot from this.
ITB

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#15 Post by Todd F r e n c h » May 30th, 2020, 12:41 pm

Wine Berserkers Zoom Video Session with Bertrand Gautherot of Vouette et Sorbee (for those who also viewed the video documentary highlighting Bertrand and his daughter, Heloise)

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#16 Post by Todd F r e n c h » June 4th, 2020, 2:39 pm

Forgot to post one of the most fun videos we've done, with Erica and Ken of Walter Scott Wines!!

Return to “Wine Talk”