It's Berserkerday! What Are You Drinking?

Will it be bubbles to celebrate?

[cheers.gif]

coffee; market opens in 13 mins

+1. But I don’t work at the market. Make sure you clean up that mess on Aisle 7 well Tyler. neener

Just downed a little container of chocolate milk. Yes, I’m a child.

+2 minus the market

coffee for now. then I am at the mercy of whatever my sales reps bring in to taste.

Moved on to a Naked Juice. Green Machine. Tasty stuff. Not sure what my beverage of choice will be next… possibly water? Getting crazy over here.

Coffee today; Anchor Steam tonight (have to play pool).

Stop by my shop tomorrow night and we can celebrate with some Tribouley!

Water to start the morning off and get hydrated for tonight.

No plan as of yet on wines, but I am sure it will be something young and from Napa.

I keep meaning to do that.

A little Irish Coffee to celebrate today. Bailey’s & Bushmills. Love those closeout nips. [berserker.gif]

I opened a bottle of 2006 Outpost Grenache last night to kick things off. Not super impressive, but it improved with some air. I’ll finish that off tonight.

You are talking about wine, right? [tease.gif]

+1

'06 Maybach will be opened tonight, or maybe an '07 R-M Cab.

+2

coffee. broke out the Jamaican Blue for the event. mighty tasty if I do say so myself.

going to Unified today, probably some wine but bringing Pappy Van Winkle in tow.

I didn’t think your sister lived in California.

I’ll be finishing off an open bottle of 2008 Sandler Syrah Connell Vineyard. Hey, I’m bach’ing it, and I’m a lightweight. Makes for difficulty getting through a decent amount of wine.

Chris

Coffee to start+water throughout the day+UGC Trade tasting 1-5pm+dinner at Eva with LL where we will chose from several BYOB selections: 04 Vrignaud Fourchaume VV, 06 Occhipinti Nero, 05 RM PN Occidental or 01 Dujac Morey St. Denis.