TN: 2018 Liquid Farm Sauvignon Blanc Dandi (USA, California, Central Coast)

• 2018 Liquid Farm Sauvignon Blanc Dandi - USA, California, Central Coast (4/11/2020)
    Got this from Liquid Farm this week sans label. Wow, this a pretty interesting Sauvignon Blanc. Jeff Nelson described this as more White Bordeaux like and I think that is pretty spot on. While the nose is kind of tight right now, the palate is very expressive. Piercing (but enjoyable) acidity with a lemon and pineapple finish. This is a good food wine and could see it paired well with a fatty fish, oysters or shellfish.

Posted from CellarTracker

I’m looking forward to trying these. I was planning on picking my order up in person and tasting, but who knows when we’ll be allowed to do that…

Though you can’t taste, I believe Jeff and the folks at LF are availble for pick up.

Cheers

I’ll pop mine in here as well . . . enjoyed it!

• 2018 Liquid Farm Sauvignon Blanc Dandi - USA, California, Central Coast (5/26/2020)
    Pale straw color. Mouthful of refreshing tartness - some lime, lemon curd, hint of grapefruit, touch of parsley, and saline minerality on body; a hint of pineapple emerged as the wine warmed in the glass. Just a soupçon of oak on finish. Fine first effort from these Chardonnay folks. (90 pts.)

• 2018 Liquid Farm Sauvignon Blanc Dandi - USA, California, Central Coast (4/15/2020)
    Delicious SB, paired nicely with baked flounder with herbed panko. As it warmed in the glass, the finish opened up nicely. This is going to be a great summer wine.

Sorry about creating a duplicate topic. I wanted to place my tasting note here.