Rhys Virtual Tasting--Thursday, 4/16 @ 5PM PT With Kevin Harvey and Jeff Brinkman

We felt really good about the Rivers-Marie event that many of you attended. We hit capacity in that event of 100 attendees, and so given the good results we saw, let’s keep going.

I’d like to do the next one with Rhys, joined by owner Kevin Harvey and winemaker Jeff Brinkman. Same format as RM…roughly one hour, using the Zoom plartform, with the link for the event sent via PM. Each participant is encouraged to open a Rhys wine for the event.

TO BE PART OF THE EVENT, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING. THANK YOU. flirtysmile

Date/Time: Thursday, April 16th @ 5PM PT / 8PM ET

Theme: Open any bottle of Rhys or Alesia you want to enjoy

How To Connect: To avoid bad things being posted during the event, we are NOT sharing the link here. To get the Zoom link to connect to the event, send a private message to Frank Murray III. I will then send you the link in a private reply. Once you receive the link, please do NOT forward it.

Attendance is expected to be large for this event and we will work to accommodate everyone but we encourage you to join on time or early.

We’ll be muting everyone’s audio so we can eliminate background noise. You’ll also be optioned to turn on your camera if you like…we want to connect and have some fun and fellowship with Kevin and Jeff so video is encouraged.

Finally, if you want to post your Rhys/Alesia wine now, please do. It will be cool to see what everyone is bringing to the event.

Talk to you all Thursday.

Thursday

I second Thursday!

Thursday

Thursday

Ditto

Thursday here too.

I am in no matter which day.

Thursday.

Cheers,

Hal

Either day is fine. Please send me a PM invite. Thanks

I turned it into a poll for you, Frank. Those who answered, please enter your choice. If ‘either’ works, I’ve made it so you can vote for both

I voted for Thursday but am flexible
[cheers.gif]

2007 Alesia, Pinot, SC
All I have left

Frenchie, thank you for the assist here. Shouldn’t there be a selection for ‘flawed poll’? deadhorse (I couldn’t help myself).

I saw up the thread someone wants a PM. When the time comes to provide the Zoom link, just as I did with Rivers-Marie, I will ask you to PM me and I will send you the event link. This is how (and the only way) you can get connected to the event.

My social life has cratered. Either day is good. I just have to remember to leave work on time that day.

Can’t wait for this. Might finally crack open a Hillside.

Either day I am in. Giddy up!

Either!

I prefer Thursday, but plan on attending either day.

Thank you.

Either works for me.

Er what time of day? Did I miss that?

Later … ok guess I missed it. I voted for Friday but either works.