Retailer Check - R Squared Selections LLC in Washington DC?

They showed up on wine searcher for a wine I was interested in but require you to create an account to look at their catalog.

Just wanted to check if anyone has experience with them?

A few WB have experience and have recommended them to me. I personally have not found their pricing to be particularly attractive…

But if they are the only ones who have something…

Jay - buy with confidence. Two really terrific guys, both of whom I have met and talked with extensively. I’ve bought a number of wines from them and have always been satisfied. They stand behind every bottle, too.

Thanks Sarah and Shan!

Yep. Good guys. Buy with confidence.

I’ve bought a a few cases from these guys. No issues. Again, prices arent the best, but they are solid.

I’ve known the owners for years and I know them to be upstanding men. I’ve bought from R Squared multiple times. They source some interesting wines directly from Europe. They also supplied to some of the best restaurants in NYC.

And now that 3 dozen people have told me who they are I know that I can trust them. I also know that I’ve been deleting the emails I get from them for years so that I 'm not tempted.

I couldn’t save myself from a wine-searcher search though…

what are you buying?!

I’m still in the painful process of pruning bottles to get down to something affordable. Will report back when that’s done :slight_smile:.

They have a bunch of magnums of Nigl Privat, both the riesling and the gruner, from various vintages. I love that wine with age so despite having limited use for magnums at the best of times and no use at all during the current quarantine I could not resist.