Beringer Distinction Series 2015 Cabernet

Had a bottle of this tonight that I had picked up at the winery on my trip to Napa last year. Would love to try to find a few more bottles of this, but I can’t find it anywhere online. The wine itself seems to be everywhere, but only the 2014 vintage. Any ideas where to look?

I thought Beringer had some offerings they only sold on site - like the components of their Private Reserve. That might be one of them?

Good question, but I suspect not. But Beringer has shifted their offering names a bit. I think the Distinctions cab is what used to be called the Napa cabernet, and is different from the PR components which, again I believe, is the Winery Exclusive bottling ( (which imo is a step up and a good value if you get it on sale). Both periodically appear on their web site.

The 2015 was just offered on casemates as part of 2014,15,16 vertical fwiw. Which is probably not much :wink:

https://casemates.com/forum/topics/beringer-distinction-series-cabernet-sauvignon-vertical#5e75914697a1350f888d29c0

Had this 2 nights ago. Was good but not very complex.

Agreed on lack of complexity, but I found it delicious. Sometimes, black fruit and smooth integrated tannins are enough in my opinion.