1971 Remy Latricieres - Should I Audouze it?

I used to feel special about how I was born on both Easter and Passover, but this year I get to celebrate it during a pandemic, which makes me want to either ignore it or do something quiet at most. If I go the latter way, I won some interesting wine at auction, including a mixed-vintage case of Louis Remy Latricieres Chambertin. The fills and colors and labels are all outstanding, so I suspect they’re ex-chateau (or really unimaginatively faked, but the ex-chateau thing is more likely). I’m planning on opening a '71, but don’t know the best way. Should I, as per M. Audouze, stand it up, remove the cork, wipe the neck, and let nature or physics or black magic do its thing for 4-5 hours before having a pour? Should I instead decant right before serving? (If you’re curious, the other vintages in the mixed case were 1978, 90, 93 and 99.)

Yes

But stand it up a week in advance to let the sediment settle out; and then pour carefully to avoid disturbing the sediment in so far as possible when serving.

Never had the '71 but the '76 was excellent recently. And yes, likely a late release from the domaine.