Berserkers Video Social Meet and Tasting #6 & #7 - TONIGHT (TWO SESSIONS, TWO TIMES)

We’ve got TWO scheduled for tonight - one maximized for the East and Central Coasters, one (finally) for the West Coasters (and Mountain)

We’ve been steadily climbing on the number of these, and I’ve found that once we have over 9 or so, it gets rather crowded and difficult to hear, so I’ve been working the mute button on those I think have the background noise that messes up the audio [wow.gif]

They’ve been a lot of fun, and I feel like I’ve had an in-person BerserkerFest with a few characters who are always on with us, and I really value that.

Tonight we have TWO such events planned, as mentioned above. One at 5:30 pm Pacific/8:30 pm Eastern and one at 8:30 pm Pacific/11:30 pm Eastern. Details of each is below. No themes planned as of yet, and often it is difficult to talk about wines so I’ve found that some of our regulars have smartly taken to the chat function and put wine discussions there, chatting and socializing on video/audio!

Session #6:

Topic: Wine Berserkers Video Social Meet and Tasting #6
Time: Mar 27, 2020 05:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 700 279 067

Session #7:

Topic: Wine Berserkers Video Social Meet and Tasting #7
Time: Mar 27, 2020 08:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 544 596 919

See you all tonight!!!

Be on the 8:30 after hanging with FMIII and Jamie Kutch

tag!

Looking forward to it!

Time to chill the champers!

Come join us! Frenchie is opening some special Ray Walker bourbon.

“It’s a little soapy!”
Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 10.37.22 PM.jpg

More folks from non-Pacific time zones on here right now. Where da West Coast (besides Todd and me) WBers at???