Maybach for CORONAVIRUS RELIEF RELATED CHARITIES

Hello Members.

Below is an idea how our winery can support charitable organizations working on the front lines for covid19 related relief.

Normally at this time of year our warehouse is busy fulfilling out-of-State distributor orders. But this Spring nearly all of our distributors have been unable to take their annual allocations due to restaurant closures and other industry pressures. The result is we have wines in stock, wines we can quickly shift gears with, repurpose, if you will.

In an attempt to combine charitable and inventory elements into one equation, we have created 6 unique packages for interested customers to choose from, each package featuring a certain grouping of wines and a set price (current release prices).

These orders would include free shipping, and our winery will donate 50% or more of the net proceeds to the selected relief charities below, asap.

As of now, our warehouse continues to ship orders. We could ship orders as soon as next week. (We would ask that you provide a shipping address that is actively accepting deliveries. Many storage facilities and office buildings are currently closed. We can also HOLD your orders and ship a later date.)

To be taken directly to your allocation, please click xxxxxx

six offers. check your inbox

Any thoughts on the Irmgard Pinot? I was happy to take the cabs but they are now bundled with the Pinot.

The pinot is my least favorite of their wines, and the only one I never really buy. But I’m less of a pinot aficionado than some here, so my opinion probably shouldn’t carry much weight. I do wish they had some bundles in this deal that didn’t include the pinot.

I think its a great idea, and good for them to offer the option up. That being said, I also am struggling with the PN and Chard inclusion, as I’m not a big drinker of those varietals. I could always gift them to clients, but thats assuming we can ever leave our abodes…

The Irmgard Pinot is actually one of my favorites.

Cab-Si! Pinot-No !

Every time I’ve opened an Irmgard it’s been a hit. Love the wine.