Is Spectrum Wine Storage in Irvine open?

I called about a week ago and they were still open, but unsure of the future. I just got an email saying a package was delivered there, but it says the Delivery Location was DOCK - SPEC CVD. I take it that means it was just left there somewhere without signature? Does the delivery person have some access to leave it somewhere safe, or could it actually just get left by the door?

Nobody has answered the phone this week there, which makes me think they’ve closed, but no email went out, there is nothing on their website.

Anyone know what is going on there as shipments arrive?

1 Like

I would love to head over there and pull a Chave for my birthday but I assume they are shut down - definitely ‘non-essential’ though social distancing is quite the norm there. Most times when I go I’m the only one there (other than Scott or Jen)

My concern is about shipments arriving. Any idea what is happening with those?

Got an email reply, great news.

+++++

We are still open, so it is business as usual for all incoming and outgoing shipments. … rest assured if we are forced to lock the doors, we will send an email notification to all customers.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you and stay safe out there!

Have a locker at the wine cellar club and they’re open to receive and I think they’re allowing limited access to lockers to keep social gathering down.

i think all the wine storage facilities in socal are still open.

mine is super aggressive in social distancing. Their offices now have glass partitions between them and us!

I was a customer at Spectrum Wine Storage for a year and always felt they had limited hours and subpar service. Wine Cellar Club, just a few streets down, always keeps me in the loop and lets me know whenever shipments arrive, so I’m never randomly shut out or left guessing.

Interesting. I got an email from mine (Kent Cellars in Chicago) that since they are non-essential they are closed.

I have not found a direct list for CA or IL but i did see a couple other lists from different states and they have self storage as being exempt. I know in northern california they are required to close, but so far not yet in socal