Berserkers Video Social Meet/Tasting - Part 3 - March 20 @5pm PDT/8pm EDT (Theme - Champagne and US Rhone)

This has been really fun for those who have attended, and we invite the rest of you to take some time from your busy quarantine schedules and pop in and say hello!

I’ve upgraded the free Zoom account to a paid account so we can go as long as needed. Normally they shut off at 40 minutes, but now people can come and go as they please. I’ve blocked off 2 hours (5pm to 7pm pacific) but can probably extend as needed.

Download zoom on your mobile device or computer and come join us tonight!

THEME: Champagne or California/Washington Rhone

Most of the time we’ve talked about coronavirus issues and finding out where people live, and Scott Brunson’s hair…and his dog who licks the bottle of the wine he just finished, then falls fast asleep…

Details below:

Topic: Wine Berserkers Video Social #3
Time: Mar 20, 2020 05:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 447 486 471
Password: 079290

One tap mobile
+16699009128,447486471# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,447486471# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US
Meeting ID: 447 486 471
Find your local number: Zoom International Dial-in Numbers - Zoom

Thanks for setting these up. I’ll try to check it out tonight.

I’ll be on tonight. After using it for Parts 1 and 2, I donated the remaining 1/2 bottle of Copain to my neighbor last night, after I washed the bottle, cork and made sure the damn thing was cleaner than probably it was when it came out of the cellar. Don’t flame me please if this was the wrong behavior… [truce.gif]

I now can move onto Champagne for tonight.

Who’s a good boy!

Who’s a good boy!

Van Halen - Sam and Dave.jpg

Lol, yeah, they were both there!

Cool. May be on for a while again. Gotta finish the Mugneret Gibourg!

Hmm. American Rhone? I just read Patrick Comiskey’s book and managed to find a bottle of Tablas Creek’s Côtes De Tablas up here, so that’s an option!

How about TWO themes? Frank wants Champagne - that’s easy enough for everybody - and I LOVE Rhone (CA or France) so that’s a good choice as well, plus I’m having Flannery tonight…

I’ll make it official!

Sweet!

Frank: Assuming I’m drinking champagne I’ll do the NV Chartogne-Taillet Cuvée Sainte Anne if you want to join.

Edit: My shipment with the Chartogne-Taillet didn’t come yet :frowning:

Can I just watch, I’m done with wine by that time.

Of course!

Oops
I already opened a real Rhône
(Disclaimer, I love American Syrah too)

As long as your ‘puppy’ approves

Sweet! Just opened a 2007 Arcadian Purisima Vineyard Syrah and this is rocking!

I gave him a taste.
He said that it reminds him of bacon.

Not Beggin’ Strips, I hope

Ha, I was just coming to post that I would open the St Anne but since that is d/q now for you, I’ll find something else. Gonna rummage now so I can get it cold for 5PM

Wifey loved the Paillard Rose bubbly from last night. Much to her chagrin, I will grab something different from the fridge or cellar.

Unfortunately, can only be on for 15 mins, as I have to go pick her up from the hospital she works at.

Eugene, support our healthcare workers…tell your wife thank you from me.

I settled on 2012 Miniere Influence. Talk to you guys in 45 mins. Champagne Minière F & R - Champagne-Ardenne, Reims, Paris, Epernay

good times!