Video Offline, tonight, 7pm PDT - JOIN US!

Todd French is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Wine Berserkers Quarantine Video Offline
Time: Mar 18, 2020 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 210 141 011

One tap mobile
,210141011# US Toll

Dial by your location
US Toll

Meeting ID: 210 141 011
Find your local number: Zoom International Dial-in Numbers - Zoom

If enough interest…I can put together another one, at 5pm PDT, so the East Coasters don’t have to wait until 10 pm to join, just let me know!

In!

In the future I would be in, but yeah, earlier. Post surgery I am still normally asleep by 9 PM EDT.

I’m in

I may have to jump in on this.

Frenchie and Sean, any idea what you are opening? maybe I can pull something in parallel to your selection.

I’m gonna grab something in the next 30 mins or so and it air out (if we do still). If not, then something from Champagne I figure will be my default. champagne.gif

I’ll make dip.

I have a wine that is being offered for Quarantine Relief - JB Neufeld '16 cabernet sauvignon - been wanting to try it, now’s the perfect time

Aight, I’m gonna tee up a 2012 Copain Brosseau Syrah. It’s been a few years since I have opened one, and I’ve always viewed it as the best of the work Wells did, from a really glorious plot to grow the varietal.

Talk to youze all in about 90 mins. I’ll even put on my Badger hoodie for you, Frenchie.

Frenchie, I posted a picture of the bottle and some basic info about tonight over on my IG account. Maybe we can get a few more people to jump in that are not part of the WB community. I recognize we have an attendance limit but we appear to be fine.

Todd,

Waaah!

That’s 10PM East Coast time.

People have time at home. I love the idea, but can we please move it up by at least an hour next time?

Thank you.

Dan Kravitz

That one with the catfish roe?

Dan, this is the first attempt. If we can get some support for this idea, we can do an earlier one I am sure, too. Todd offered an earlier one but no one replied for it.

You know me so well. [berserker.gif]

Very cool. I’ll try to join!

Exactly - speak up now for tomorrow, Friday, etc - happy to set it up!

8 PM EDT tomorrow or Friday is fine with me.

I’m connected to the meeting, Frenchie. Waiting on you to open the session. I feel like I am back at work again… grouphug

you were there, then gone - couldn’t get your video going but I heard your music in the background

I don’t have the bandwidth for something like this. The best we get here is DSL.