Dirty and Rowdy Interactive Tastings

Email this morning from Hardy and the crew, such a fun idea in these times where we’re encouraged to keep our distance.

FREE INTERACTIVE TASTING SERIES BEGINS 3/21
Over the next few weeks we will spend more time at home, cooking for loved ones and opening bottles with family. Though our traditional spring gatherings, tastings and events may be postponed, I am still excited to spend time with you in other ways. I hope you will join me for a free interactive tasting series via Zoom video. Please mark your calendars.

SERIES I:

3/21 at 2PM PST / 5PM EST SHAKE RIDGE RANCH - We will taste through the 2018 Shake Ridge Ranch Mourvèdre with a discussion and Q&A.
3/28 at 2PM PST / 5PM EST. ENZ OLD VINES - We will conduct a side by side tasting of 2018 Enz Vineyard Old Vine Mourvèdre and 2018 Outer Limits Mourvèdre with a discussion and Q&A.
4/4 at 2PM PST / 5PM EST. MSG and PETITE SIRAH - We will taste through 2018 Fred & Dora’s Petite Sirah and the 2018 MSG with a discussion and Q&A.
These online offerings will continue to evolve and we will add to this list as time goes on.

Great idea.

My wines will arrive in time for the last tasting. Will still likely check in on the others.

This is such a great idea! Thank you!

Agreed, this is awesome Hardy! I think I’m going to have to find the time to do this. Any chance it’ll be recorded in case I’m otherwise occupied at the exact time?

Thanks a ton everyone. This is just the start. More info will go out Monday to the D&R mailing list.

We experimented with some interactive video tastings last year. We planned to launch a comprehensive series Jan '21 as part of a larger customer experience, but the current situation tells us that we all need this now.

The Dirty and Rowdy community is special and I look forward to bringing it online over the next few weeks.

This first series will not be recorded. I will look into it for future series. [cheers.gif]

Big love, Hardy! Such a great idea.

For those signed up for tomorrow’s tasting with the 2018 Shake Ridge Ranch Mourvèdre- We will be joined by Ann Kraemer of Shake Ridge Ranch and will get funky with live music from Grammy winner Eric Benny Bloom of Lettuce.

https://mailchi.mp/dirtyandrowdy/shaketaste2

The Berserker tasting will be 3/29 and the offer is up on the quarantine thread.

Outstanding. As I don’t have the 2018 yet, I will be opening something else from Shake Ridge.

Any chance of a recording for those who can’t make it live?

We are not planning on recording the first series. We will look to record the 2nd series starting in early April.

Go for it! The '16 will be closest in profile to the '18.

Just a note- We are now full for today. 100 participants registered. Thank you!

Such a fun time today, thanks Hardy! Also really awesome to put some faces to names on here

That was a blast!

Thanks Hardy, that was a lot of fun and informative. A great combination!

Tom

im ashamed… I originally posted this thread, and ended up on a hike with friends and was somewhere on or near the top of Mount Sassafras when this was happening.

REALLY looking forward to the next one! Did anyone end up recording this one??

Ugh, I missed it. Please do another.

Huge thanks to everyone that participated yesterday. What a blast! It was awesome to see you and a thrill to have Ann Kraemer of Shake Ridge, and Eric Benny Bloom of Lettuce and Borahm Keys of Break Science participate.

I’m working on the email and invite for the 3/28 and 4/4 events. Those will go out tonight. I will also send post the details and links for the 3/29 Berserker Pack tasting later tonight.
(Dirty and Rowdy 6 Pack + Interactive WB Tasting - Berserker Quarantine Relief - WineBerserkers)