anybody traveling in France?

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Carl Steefel

Re: anybody traveling in France?

#51 Post by Carl Steefel » March 11th, 2020, 3:25 pm

Trip to Orleans just cancelled per U.S. government decision...

Frank Murray III
GCC Member
GCC Member

#52 Post by Frank Murray III » March 11th, 2020, 3:44 pm

Carl, as the saying goes (this was Chick Hearn's, the long time LA Laker broadcaster)......"the mustard is off the hot dog". A lot of stuff is being cancelled and/or changed even today, with the deletion of fans from sporting events, cancelled events altogether, and I suspect it will get worse.

I'm now waiting for United to address the month of May, which is when our tickets to Champagne were to commence. Hell, even just 5 mins ago I saw that CNN was saying that US travel to Europe may be halted. I'd like to think we can still go, and some part of me is holding out hope, but that seems like folly now.
My best wines for 2020:
2014 Marie Courtin Champagne Efflorescence Extra Brut
2012 Minière F & R Champagne Influence Brut
2008 Rhys Skyline PN SCM

My best wines for 2019:
2014 Marie Courtin Eloquence BdB Extra Brut
2017 Rivers-Marie PN Platt SC
2009 Roederer Cristal Brut

Kindness matters.

Carl Steefel

#53 Post by Carl Steefel » March 11th, 2020, 4:37 pm

I expect United will waive the exchange fee, I assume they just do not want to get to far in front of themselves (although many are planning that far in advance).

I am going to slam a 2017 Huet le Mont to drown my sorrows...

Frank Murray III
GCC Member
GCC Member

#54 Post by Frank Murray III » March 11th, 2020, 4:53 pm

Carl, I get it. I have a 2014 Marguet Les Bermonts ready to open here shortly, too.

United, well all the airlines, are getting hammered right now on Wall Street. I'm willing to support them and not pull my money back, provided they give me a full credit for future use. If they try and hit me with a change fee during this time, I am going to be an upset customer (one who has been with them for 2 decades now).
My best wines for 2020:
2008 Rhys Skyline PN SCM

My best wines for 2019:

Kindness matters.

Jeremy Holmes

#55 Post by Jeremy Holmes » March 11th, 2020, 5:40 pm

FMTROIS, You are sweating the small stuff while people are sweating with the virus. Would it really matter if they charged you a small change fee? As you have stated the airlines and many other industries are doing it very tough at the moment.
ITB

Frank Murray III
GCC Member
GCC Member

#56 Post by Frank Murray III » March 11th, 2020, 8:29 pm

Jeremy, big picture you are right in your remark. $200 is small compared to the challenges others are experiencing right now. I don't like some of the policies of the industry but now is not the time for me to gnash on that. We all gotta get through the next several weeks together, regardless of who/where we are.
My best wines for 2020:
2008 Rhys Skyline PN SCM

My best wines for 2019:

Kindness matters.

Jeremy Holmes

#57 Post by Jeremy Holmes » March 11th, 2020, 8:43 pm

Frank, I'm sorry if I'm sounding judgmental, that is not my intention. I feel for a lot of businesses out there, and I reckon the airlines, in general, have actually acquitted themselves superbly during a terrible time for their businesses.
ITB

John Morris
GCC Member
GCC Member

#58 Post by John Morris » March 12th, 2020, 9:43 am

The NY Times reported Tuesday that:
Domestic bookings began to weaken significantly only in the last two weeks, but since then the major airlines have suspended their earnings forecasts, announced deep cuts to service, eliminated most change fees, frozen hiring and put big spending plans on hold.
The story says that US carriers are in pretty good shape. After the falloff in travel after 9/11 and the financial crisis (and bankruptcies at one point or another by United, Delta and American), they have made plans for sharp falloffs in business and their balance sheets are in pretty good shape.
“Had something as significant as this coronavirus occurred any time before 2013, we would have already seen multiple restructuring firms hired along with a frantic, concerted effort from our industry for government assistance,” said Doug Parker, American’s chief executive, a sentiment echoed by United’s president. “Instead, while in Washington, D.C., last week, not one C.E.O. asked for government financial relief.”
“The group had started the year in pretty good to very good balance-sheet shape,” Stephen Trent, an airline analyst with Citigroup, said, though he added that American began 2020 with a lot of debt.
Of course, this was before the ban on flights from the Schengen countries.

(The mystery remains why the UK is not included in the flight ban, since it has hundreds of Covid-19 cases.)
"English doesn't just borrow foreign words, it stalks languages down dark alleyways, knocks them over and then rifles their pockets for new words." -- @Another NPC on YouTube

Russell Faulkner
GCC Member
GCC Member

#59 Post by Russell Faulkner » March 12th, 2020, 9:57 am

Televised address from Macron at 8pm local tonight.

John Morris
GCC Member
GCC Member

#60 Post by John Morris » March 12th, 2020, 10:03 am

Watching former Italian prime minister Matteo Renzi on Christiane Amanpour last night, I was wishing he was the global virus czar. He's super smart and articulate and incisive, and has a deep grasp of the virus issues.
"English doesn't just borrow foreign words, it stalks languages down dark alleyways, knocks them over and then rifles their pockets for new words." -- @Another NPC on YouTube

Tim Heaton

#61 Post by Tim Heaton » March 12th, 2020, 10:08 am

"The story says that US carriers are in pretty good shape. After the falloff in travel after 9/11 and the financial crisis (and bankruptcies at one point or another by United, Delta and American), they have made plans for sharp falloffs in business and their balance sheets are in pretty good shape."

didn't United, today, have to tap a credit line for $2 billion, just to pay transaction costs? Good shape? Does anyone even know what that is anymore?
ITB italianwine.blog
CT: Tim Heaton

John Morris
GCC Member
GCC Member

#62 Post by John Morris » March 12th, 2020, 10:24 am

Tapping a credit line isn't necessarily a sign of serious trouble. Other liquid assets may not be in cash (e.g., CDs) and might take a bit longer to convert to cash. That's why you have credit lines -- to get cash quickly. Plus, you may want to draw on them if there's a risk your bank will shrink them.

If you read the story, United's president said that the airline had $8 billion in liquidity, including the $2 billion.

Tim Heaton

#63 Post by Tim Heaton » March 12th, 2020, 10:44 am

John Morris wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 10:24 am
Tapping a credit line isn't necessarily a sign of serious trouble. Other liquid assets may not be in cash (e.g., CDs) and might take a bit longer to convert to cash. That's why you have credit lines -- to get cash quickly. Plus, you may want to draw on them if there's a risk your bank will shrink them.

If you read the story, United's president said that the airline had $8 billion in liquidity, including the $2 billion.
you actually typed that out? I had no idea rolleyes
ITB italianwine.blog
CT: Tim Heaton

John Morris
GCC Member
GCC Member

#64 Post by John Morris » March 12th, 2020, 11:12 am

You mean did I write it? Yes. I have been a financial journalist for 20 years.

FYI, Bloomberg reported yesterday that Blackstone and Carlyle, the private equity firms, were advising their portfolio companies to draw down their credit lines now so they have cash on hand.
Last edited by John Morris on March 12th, 2020, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Russell Faulkner
GCC Member
GCC Member

#65 Post by Russell Faulkner » March 12th, 2020, 12:45 pm

French schools and universities to close from Monday and companies advised to allow working from home.

I wouldn’t come here as a tourist.

theocorrel

#66 Post by theocorrel » March 12th, 2020, 12:53 pm

Russell - Thanks. Was this Macron's address to the country? Did he say anything else of substance re France?

theocorrel

#67 Post by theocorrel » March 12th, 2020, 1:14 pm

Russell - I just spoke with some of my French friends in Alsace. They said Macron (+/or the Institut Pasteur people) indicated 1/ borders are likely to be closed if France goes to Phase 3 and 2/ between the lines, Macron indicated France was only at the beginning & may well go in the direction Italy has gone - was this your impression?

John Morris
GCC Member
GCC Member

#68 Post by John Morris » March 12th, 2020, 1:20 pm

theocorrel wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 1:14 pm
Russell - I just spoke with some of my French friends in Alsace. They said Macron (+/or the Institut Pasteur people) indicated 1/ borders are likely to be closed if France goes to Phase 3 and 2/ between the lines, Macron indicated France was only at the beginning & may well go in the direction Italy has gone - was this your impression?
From all the charts I've seen of different countries, a geometric increase in cases is more or less inevitable once you have a certain number of cases. It's just a matter of the angle of the chart line. South Korea is the only place that seems to have been really effective in pushing the line down.

We should give credit to the Italian government for making some tough decisions, even if they were a bit late.

Russell Faulkner
GCC Member
GCC Member

#69 Post by Russell Faulkner » March 12th, 2020, 1:21 pm

I didn’t get the impression borders were closing now.

I thought he spoke very well. The transcript will be available I’m sure.

Christopher Dunn
GCC Member
GCC Member

#70 Post by Christopher Dunn » March 12th, 2020, 1:25 pm

Carl Steefel wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 3:57 pm
Christopher Dunn wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 12:48 pm
Frank Murray III wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 12:29 pm

Ryan, good to hear from you. How's everyone doing? Was good seeing you a few months ago.

Were you on United? I'm waiting to see if they're going to offer any relief for those like me who have tickets coming up but who would rather apply the full value to a future trip. I'm not wanting to pay the $200 change fee if I can avoid it.
A couple of weeks ago, I cancelled a United flight to Taiwan. I got 100% refund. No change fees.
Refund of the full ticket price, or just the change fees??
Refund of full ticket price. But, as someone earlier posted, refunds must differ by airline and fare class (I am 1K with United, so that might have something to do with it). Although, United was providing full refunds for a while for all tickets to Asia.

United's policy: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/tr ... tices.html

theocorrel

#71 Post by theocorrel » March 12th, 2020, 1:29 pm

Russell - Yes, they said at Phase 3, i.e., not now. That's why I asked re Macron's 'between the lines' (is how my French friends described it) indication about Italy.

Thanks John. I know, math does not lie. The US's stunning incompetence on this is clear for anybody to see, if they only want to.

Russell Faulkner
GCC Member
GCC Member

#72 Post by Russell Faulkner » March 12th, 2020, 1:42 pm

Carl Steefel

#73 Post by Carl Steefel » March 12th, 2020, 2:00 pm

Christopher Dunn wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 1:25 pm
Carl Steefel wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 3:57 pm
Christopher Dunn wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 12:48 pm

A couple of weeks ago, I cancelled a United flight to Taiwan. I got 100% refund. No change fees.
Refund of the full ticket price, or just the change fees??
Refund of full ticket price. But, as someone earlier posted, refunds must differ by airline and fare class (I am 1K with United, so that might have something to do with it). Although, United was providing full refunds for a while for all tickets to Asia.

United's policy: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/tr ... tices.html
I still read this as them waiving only the change fee. If they were talking about a full refund, I think they would use that wording...

"...you can change it for free over the next 12 months..."

Carl Steefel

#74 Post by Carl Steefel » March 12th, 2020, 2:02 pm

John Morris wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 1:20 pm
theocorrel wrote:
From all the charts I've seen of different countries, a geometric increase in cases is more or less inevitable once you have a certain number of cases. It's just a matter of the angle of the chart line. South Korea is the only place that seems to have been really effective in pushing the line down.

We should give credit to the Italian government for making some tough decisions, even if they were a bit late.
Significantly too late...

This has been the story all along. Even the Chinese should have shut down their Lunar New Year celebration, but all sorts a people were out and about during this period. One of my employees flew back there for this, pooh-poohed the dangers...

Ian S

#75 Post by Ian S » March 12th, 2020, 7:02 pm

Carl Steefel wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 2:02 pm
Even the Chinese should have shut down their Lunar New Year celebration, but all sorts a people were out and about during this period. One of my employees flew back there for this, pooh-poohed the dangers...
Is your employee dead yet? Did they even get the sniffles? More facts please.
S t 1 g 0 m a n

Alan Eden - Berserker [berserker.gif] and Master Pot Stirrer [stirthepothal.gif] forever!

Jason T
GCC Member
GCC Member

#76 Post by Jason T » March 13th, 2020, 3:13 am

theocorrel wrote:
Almost all countries, including the US, are about to go the direction Italy has gone.
J@son Tr@ughber

dcornutt
GCC Member
GCC Member

#77 Post by dcornutt » March 13th, 2020, 3:17 am

Jason T wrote:
March 13th, 2020, 3:13 am
theocorrel wrote:
Almost all countries, including the US, are about to go the direction Italy has gone.
No. Not true. Hopefully we go the direction of South Korea. Whatever they are doing is working.
DON Cornutt

"Before you eat or drink anything, carefully consider with whom you eat or drink rather than what you
eat or drink,because eating without a friend is the life of the lion or the wolf." Epicurius

Jason T
GCC Member
GCC Member

#78 Post by Jason T » March 13th, 2020, 3:20 am

dcornutt wrote:
March 13th, 2020, 3:17 am
Jason T wrote:
theocorrel wrote:
No. Not true. Hopefully we go the direction of South Korea. Whatever they are doing is working.
What reason do we believe that we can go the route of South Korea? We are now weeks behind where they were, have been way less proactive in getting on top of this, and our health care system simply won’t have the capacity to deal with this now that the cat is out of the bag. What reason do we have to believe this will end differently than Italy?
J@son Tr@ughber

Subu Ramachandran

#79 Post by Subu Ramachandran » March 13th, 2020, 6:30 am

Jason T wrote:
March 13th, 2020, 3:20 am
dcornutt wrote:
Jason T wrote:

What reason do we believe that we can go the route of South Korea? We are now weeks behind where they were, have been way less proactive in getting on top of this, and our health care system simply won’t have the capacity to deal with this now that the cat is out of the bag. What reason do we have to believe this will end differently than Italy?

There is no way we will in the path of Korea. They were preemptive in making masks and tests kits when the contagion started in Wuhan. US and Korea had the first incidence, the same date. Since then they have tested over 600,000 and we have barely tested 5,000. They tracked every single person who was in contact with patient 1 and quarantined them. We are struggling to get test kits made available and our fearless leader was busy calling it fake news for weeks. The doctors have neither learnt from the experience of their counterparts in China/ Korea; nor do we have procedures and protocols in place in case of a massive outbreak (ability to identify and control affected population groups). Not to mention how ill-equipped the hospital systems are to handle large population areas such as LA or NYC.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!

CJ Beazley
GCC Member
GCC Member

#80 Post by CJ Beazley » March 13th, 2020, 6:36 am

dcornutt wrote:
Jason T wrote:
theocorrel wrote:
That ship sailed, frankly long before this even occurred-
Chris Lu
@ChrisLu44
As (deleted) tries blaming (deleted) for CDC problems, let's recall:
-Every (deleted) budget has proposed cutting CDC's budget. His OMB chief still backs cutting $1.2 billion this year
-(deleted)’s 2017 hiring freeze left 700 CDC positions vacant
Article from May 2017 warning of this very scenario

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to- ... ng-freeze/
It's C(raig)

Carl Steefel

#81 Post by Carl Steefel » March 13th, 2020, 10:44 am

Ian S wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 7:02 pm
Carl Steefel wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 2:02 pm
Even the Chinese should have shut down their Lunar New Year celebration, but all sorts a people were out and about during this period. One of my employees flew back there for this, pooh-poohed the dangers...
Is your employee dead yet? Did they even get the sniffles? More facts please.
You missed the point. Because one person dodges the bullet, it doesn't mean that the system is working. Three other people did come in. It has to do with applying effective procedures for screening people from incoming affected countries, following up individual cases the way apparently South Korea did it.

In Berkeley, many young people in particular are ignoring the entire thing, hanging out in the bars slamming IPAs. Apparently they figured out that it is primarily the older people who are dying, and young usually getting mild versions, so they don't care.

Odd Rydland

#82 Post by Odd Rydland » March 13th, 2020, 11:16 am

Latest: Denmark closes all borders. Tourists will be stopped and returned by military guard. Norway is in full emergency lockdown and is testing like crazy - we have reputedly done more tests than the US. This is how serious this is.

James Billy

#83 Post by James Billy » March 13th, 2020, 3:33 pm

William Kelley wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 7:30 am
theocorrel wrote:
March 9th, 2020, 12:07 am
Someone in the Coronavirus thread in the Travel section posted that there are 30-something cases in Beaune. (Don't know if this is correct.) You might want to follow up with him. Beaune is about the size of one neighborhood in Seattle, i.e., a tiny fraction.
Pretty sure that this is not correct. I just arrived in Beaune and none of my friends here heard anything of the kind. That is not to say that cases in France are not likely hugely underreported, but I think there is no basis for the notion that Beaune is any kind of hotspot for coronavirus. I have to say, getting into a 1975 Bollinger while a pot-au-feu cooks on the stove, I am happy to be back, jet lag and virus pandaemonium notwithstanding.
Ha. That's the food of the very poor. You have simple tastes [thumbs-up.gif] . Good!

K. Tr@n

#84 Post by K. Tr@n » March 13th, 2020, 4:23 pm

My river cruise to CdP region is cancelled for next month. Some flights also got cancelled. There goes my plan to visit CdP and Burgundy.
First init. h @ n g

Mattstolz
GCC Member
GCC Member

#85 Post by Mattstolz » March 13th, 2020, 5:23 pm

Lufthansa is officially only flying 5 routes from the EU to the US at the time being. our flights from Munich to Charlotte 1st week of April are a no go.

im not sure how the process of getting money back for the trip is supposed to happen... at this point when I pull the itinerary its still listed as "confirmed"

Markus S

#86 Post by Markus S » March 13th, 2020, 5:34 pm

John Morris wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 1:20 pm
South Korea is the only place that seems to have been really effective in pushing the line down.
Not to mention Singapore and Taiwan as well.
$ _ € ® e . k @

theocorrel

#87 Post by theocorrel » March 14th, 2020, 12:46 pm

Reports are France just ordered all nonessential stores, including restaurants, cafes, etc., closed.

Carl Steefel

#88 Post by Carl Steefel » March 14th, 2020, 3:05 pm

This seems like the only way to control it. Reports out in the USA (see NY Times) on St. Patrick's Day bar crawling, continuing on to 8 AM. All over the country, people who apparently consider themselves low risk going to bars. I saw the same thing in Berkeley the other night.

What the NY Times article points out is that social distancing of the low-risk population arguably results in a greater decrease in transmission than the high risk because 1) they are a larger segment of the population, and 2) they are more mobile. I wonder if this is partly what happened in Italy and perhaps now Spain??

John Morris
GCC Member
GCC Member

#89 Post by John Morris » March 14th, 2020, 5:52 pm

This article has a brilliant set of animated graphics explaining the importance of social distancing and quarantining:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... simulator/

John Morris
GCC Member
GCC Member

#90 Post by John Morris » March 14th, 2020, 6:01 pm

There has been a complete change in the collective outlook in the last couple of days in New York. People are taking it very seriously now.

On Tuesday, about the only sign of change I could see was that Zabar's shut down its self-service olive bar (open tubs you could scoop from). Since Thursday, there has been panic buying/hoarding, with lines around the block for Trader Joe's. I waited in line 20 minutes at my corner store for a few things yesterday (they still had toilet paper!).

Today the city seemed like a ghost town. On Broadway near Zabar's this morning at 10 am there were almost no pedestrians and very few cars. Normally, at that hour on a sunny Saturday, the sidewalks would be packed. It looked like 7 am on a summer weekend.
Attachments
IMG_6046.jpg
IMG_6044.jpg

Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member

#91 Post by Rich Brown » March 14th, 2020, 6:23 pm

John Morris wrote:
March 14th, 2020, 6:01 pm
There has been a complete change in the collective outlook in the last couple of days in New York. People are taking it very seriously now.

On Tuesday, about the only sign of change I could see was that Zabar's shut down its self-service olive bar (open tubs you could scoop from). Since Thursday, there has been panic buying/hoarding, with lines around the block for Trader Joe's. I waited in line 20 minutes at my corner store for a few things yesterday (they still had toilet paper!).

Today the city seemed like a ghost town. On Broadway near Zabar's this morning at 10 am there were almost no pedestrians and very few cars. Normally, at that hour on a sunny Saturday, the sidewalks would be packed. It looked like 7 am on a summer weekend.
Thanks for that John - pretty encouraging to see that people are taking it serious in NYC. Definitely a similar vibe here in Phoenix.

Ramon C

#92 Post by Ramon C » March 14th, 2020, 6:36 pm

NYC is taking it seriously. I went out for my run-and-bike after lunch and to run an errand as well, usually overflowing-with-people Times Square was almost muerte and Bryant Park was empty. Only smattering of tourists observed.
Attachments
58B3C5FA-5702-43F5-83DA-1BBC6BEDFB8E.jpeg
14881CB2-0DAF-4973-9155-AEAA1CFB2849.jpeg
@brera

John Morris
GCC Member
GCC Member

#93 Post by John Morris » March 15th, 2020, 8:27 am

On the other hand, Riverside Park was packed enough yesterday afternoon that it was tricky to cycle through there. I guess people wanted to get out of their apartments but with enough room to maintain their distance.

The 78th Street/Columbus farmers market was pretty busy this morning. The line for She Wolf bread was longer than I've ever seen it. Another essential, along with TP. Citarella was pretty much cleaned out of chicken, save for some wings.

Jay Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member

#94 Post by Jay Miller » March 15th, 2020, 8:55 am

Odd Rydland wrote:
March 13th, 2020, 11:16 am
we have reputedly done more tests than the US.
So... 20?
Ripe fruit isn't necessarily a flaw.

Andrew M

#95 Post by Andrew M » March 15th, 2020, 11:23 am

Not France, but we just got stranded in Morocco indefinitely, so I would definitely advise anyone against international travel right now. We thought we could make it to our flight from CMN to IAD on Wednesday but the situation escalated quickly. Worst of all, we just polished off the last bottle we brought in our luggage, an 08 Aubry de Humbert courtesy of k s h i n, and the local selection leaves something to be desired...
M @ k $ ! m ø v ! ç

theocorrel

#96 Post by theocorrel » March 15th, 2020, 12:05 pm

Andrew - Don't know where you are in Morocco (Marrakech, Rabat, Casablanca?), but Lufthansa still has flights from Frankfurt to IAD, e.g., tomorrow morning (as of this moment), and services Morocco (don't know the status of those flights). My French friends in Alsace said France declared Stage 3 about 6 hours ago, which presumably will severely limit travel options involving French carriers & connections. BTW, if you remain stuck, I loved exploring the Moroccan wines - for years through the 1960s they were sold as French wines(!) - and in any event, certainly in Rabat and Marrakech great French wines are easily available (if not necessarily cheap). In any event, good luck.

Frank Murray III
GCC Member
GCC Member

#97 Post by Frank Murray III » March 21st, 2020, 11:58 am

United just (or recently) changed the window and extended it to tickets booked through end of May, which means I was able to cancel our May trip to Paris/Champagne and simply roll the entire ticket value forward for rebooking.....assuming United is around at the end of this crisis. I feel for their employees.
My best wines for 2020:
2008 Rhys Skyline PN SCM

My best wines for 2019:

Kindness matters.

alan weinberg
GCC Member
GCC Member

#98 Post by alan weinberg » March 21st, 2020, 2:15 pm

Frank Murray III wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 11:58 am
United just (or recently) changed the window and extended it to tickets booked through end of May, which means I was able to cancel our May trip to Paris/Champagne and simply roll the entire ticket value forward for rebooking.....assuming United is around at the end of this crisis. I feel for their employees.
link? Not on site. Thanks. No refunds though . . .

John Morris
GCC Member
GCC Member

#99 Post by John Morris » March 21st, 2020, 5:15 pm

Frank Murray III wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 11:58 am
That’s good. But, as you hinted, you could end up being an unsecured creditor in bankruptcy. I think *if I had the choice* to pay a penalty to get a refund versus having credit, I’d pay the penalty. But as someone who usually buys no-refund fares, I realize that may not be possible.

Frank Murray III
GCC Member
GCC Member

#100 Post by Frank Murray III » March 21st, 2020, 5:21 pm

Yep, was not refundable, John.

Alan, I just happened to look today and saw the date had flipped from EOM April to EOM May. So, I just locked in the credit. If you got to your ticket, you can cancel the flight, provided your ticket is within the parameters they have set. Mine was. (Bought before March, travel in May).
My best wines for 2020:
2008 Rhys Skyline PN SCM

My best wines for 2019:

Kindness matters.

Return to “Wine Talk”