Produttori del Barbaresco Riservas 2015

Anyone tasted them yet? How do they compare to say 2011? Not all warm vintages are alike.

Haven’t tasted yet, but just bough 3 bottles each of paje and rabaja! Will be popping one early so will get back to you then :wink:

Loaded up on 13’ Rabaja & Asili, skipping 15’ and will be stocking up 16’. It might be greatest PdB ever :wink:

What price did you get?

I’m in Europe, but paid 40€ Per bottle after a coupon I had saved up for just this occasion :wink:

Rookie question but forgive me- where did you buy them? Thanks

Not sure actually I’m allowed to mention, but I bought mine over at italvinus.it … imho excellent seller of Italian wines in EU with good selections!

Doesn’t seem like they ship to the US so your secret is safe with me

Reupping this thread. Who has had these? Can’t find non-professional notes anywhere. It’s like they don’t even exist! Can’t remember a quieter release than these.

I bought the '15 Rabaja, but I haven’t cracked one yet. Oddly, zero notes in cellar tracker.

I bought 2x of a couple different riservas but they’re all tucked away for awhile

I’ve spent all my money on 2016 Barolo…

I bought all of the 2015s but won’t be touching them for several years.

Well current events have been a tad distracting! They’ve only just been released in some markets so the timing isn’t great for generating buzz, plus I know even for 15s I wouldn’t open them for a couple years minimum.

Given that 14s are still on the market in a lot of places, often priced a few dollars below their 15 counterparts, I’d be curious to hear which folks think is a more appealing buy.