TN 2010 Biggio Hamina Pinot Noir Deux Vert

Not sure how to send text from ct. Can someone help and I’ll repost.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - Pnp in restaurant. Starts with bright acidity, red cherry and baking spices. I sense the woods but not quite the forest floor. Not so much oak as woods. After 45 minutes in decanter, the acidity has softened just so. The nose is more fragrant. The fruit is juicy and delicious and not sweet.

Post a Comment / View Doc2’s profile

Thanks!

[highfive.gif]

Well done Gentlemen, thank you.

Thank you dude. Very nice wine. I will buy again.

Was this a berserkerday purchase? I may have screwed up… When i made my first purchase 6 years ago I really drank everything in a week with my sister and wife.

• 2010 Biggio Hamina Cellars Pinot Noir Deux Vert - USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley, Yamhill-Carlton (8/29/2019)
    It’s been 5 years since I tasted this wine and I loved it before and I’m loving it now. Nose has a touch of mushroom and bing cherry. Wow, the stem notes are excellent with a strawberry/red berry fruit and high acid. Excellent wine that will age beautifully.
  • 2010 Biggio Hamina Cellars Pinot Noir Deux Vert - USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley, Yamhill-Carlton (8/1/2014)
    Oregon Visit with Biggio Hamina, Fishing, and Family (McMinnville, Oregon): I really like this wine. Beautiful dark candy apple color. Nose of cinnamon, red berries, and stems. It’s 40% whole cluster. Swirling around in the mouth gives off lots of spice and the fruit is ripening raspberry. A little dryness at the finish and excellent balance. Wonder how fantastic this will become with maturity? I wouldn’t know, I purchased 4 bottles and drank them all in a week. (93 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Yes. BD 2019.

Lonnie,

Nice note. Have sampled several bottles of this, and they have all shown very well.

Cheers,
Doug

+1. Have also greatly enjoyed BH Zenith Vineyard from the same year.

The oldest BH PN I have in the cellar is the 2012 Zenith Vyd…was drinking quite nicely when tasted with Todd last Summer.

Lugging one of these as well as the 07 and 09 and an 08 Cuvee Katri back with me when I visit my locker in July. Really looking forward to trying them!

We opened an 08 Katri over the holidays and it is showing well, with a long future too. Hope you love it.