Fait-Main Save the Date

First time on this list, I know they have a very good reputation. Thinking of picking up some of the Chardonnay and the St Emillon if available and wait on the LPV until '18.

"I am proud to announce the release of a new Napa Valley classic:

2018 Fait-Main Penhoet Toyon Farm Chardonnay

Napa Valley’s 2018 vintage was magnificent, and this was particularly true for the Penhoet Toyon Farm site. This Chardonnay shows exceptional purity and finesse, with abundant fruit and age-worthy structure.

As well, small quantities of 2017 Beckstoffer Las Piedras and 2017 Todeschini Asteria St. Emilion Grand Cru will be available on a first come first serve basis for those whom missed their opportunity.

We will reach out with further details at the start of the release.

Please save the date: February 18th, 2020.

The Spring 2020 offering will close on February 25th, 2020.

As always, thank you for your support."

I am very much looking forward to their 2018’s to release. Was emailing with Benoit the other day and he said a Sept/Oct timeframe for that is likely. Looks like they are adding Missouri Hopper to the lineup as well.

I love FM wines, especially the Sleeping Lady vineyard. I had a 2015 on Saturday night, and with a two hour decant it was singing…

I have never had their Toyon Farm chard, but am thinking of buying some. I’m sure the Saint Emilion is good, but BDX not really my thing.

If I were you, I would buy as much of the 2018 Las Piedras as you can- it’s delicious vino

Has anyone received or heard about shipping for their orders yet?

Open Today !

When does the LPV come out? The MH has my interest. The price point seems right too.

I received the Save the Date email, and the Offer email today, and… no allocation.

That’s what you call a di$k tease!

Same thing happened to me, error since fixed.

1 Like

Jennifer from FM just reached out, apparently there was a glitch. Just logged on and ALL GOOD…

You grab both bottles?

1 Like

In for Becky M Hopper & the Toad ! [snort.gif] [cheers.gif]

Just some MH as of now, it might go back for some of the Saint Emilion. 2018 was the year I was there, so might grab some just for nostalgia (and I’m sure it’s delicious)

What’s the style of Benoit’s FM wines? I just signed up for this list earlier in 2020 but have never tasted his personal label. Given the vintage, vineyards and price-point, I’m intrigued.

I had the 2018 Fait Main Missouri Hopper Cabernet a few weeks ago and it is outstanding, especially for the price. What a steal for $125. Benoit’s signature style on Fait Main LPV and Realm wines applied to Hopper fruit. All the ingredients in the styles of those wines and a great vintage as well. Fantastic.

Interested in this but curious about MH fruit as I’m not too familiar with it. Which vineyards would it be most similar to? LPV, Weitz, VHR, etc?

Missouri Hopper was originally part of Vine Hill Ranch and sold to Beckstoffer in 1996. I’ll be picking up some of this for sure. Should be interesting to compare to other MH.

Bottom Line- if you love Oakville fruit, there’s a good likelihood that you’ll love this wine…

Darn 3-pack minimum. I know why they do it and I understand, but it still frustrates me.

Just placed my order. Hard considering all of the other offers out, but just had my first sip of a Missouri Hopper wine earlier and knew I had to get this.

Just received their Holiday Release email for the LPV and Sleeping Lady releases. Looking forward to grabbing some LPV on Tuesday!