Bedrock Wine Conversations

Just saw this on IG and had to post. Combines two of my favorite things - Bedrock wines and podcasts. First episode is up with Brenae Royal, the vineyard manager at Monte Rosso.

Nice! I just downloaded it.
I replaced my SiriusXM with free podcasts when I drive. I learn a whole lot more.

Cool!

Awesome! Thanks for posting Brian!

I have to drive up to Salem today so I’ll be listening!

Anyone have other good wine podcasts to recommend? I’ve been hoping to find something akin to the podcast equivalent of this message board, but I also haven’t looked very hard.

Nice. Thanks!

“I’ll drink to that” with Levi Dalton. A huge source of information.

Doug Shafer has one

The Shafer podcast is actually pretty good. Going to have to give Bedrock a listen

+1 and many year’s worth of podcasts to search through. There is a really good one with Morgan of Bedrock too.

Thanks for posting this Brian [cheers.gif]

Hardy (Dirty and Rowdy) did one during harvest last year that should still be available which was very information and entertaining

Would love to see Chris and Morgan do a “Between Two Ferns” video podcast.

The Wine Makers is pretty entertaining. It’s a few winemakers from Sonoma who have various guests on. The Bedrock guys were on one of the episodes.

I’ll Drink to That is still the best in my opinion.

Very cool, Brian - thanks for posting!

And to Andrew, I’ll second the other recommendations for Levi’s podcast. For listeners with a fair amount of wine knowledge coming in, it is simply amazing. Better than you’d think it possibly could be in terms of the guests, the information, and the questions which improve over time if you go back and start way at the beginning. Highest recommendation.

Glad folks are giving this a listen! Chris has been really working hard on this behind the scenes since before last harvest and it is great to see the first fruits of his labors coming in. We have a lot of ideas and some great interviews lined up (and some already in the hopper), the next one should go up in the next day or two and will be Chris and I talking about the Spring Release wines, 2018s, etc… Turns out we like to hear ourselves talk, go figure.

Really well done Morgan. Please also thank Chris for us.

Thanks Morgan! Looking forward to more episodes. Your podcast with the guys on The Winemakers was pure joy and hilarity, in between some wine talk :slight_smile:

Joel Peterston’s IDTT episode was very nice too.