NJWineSeller - great customer service

Just wanted to give a shout out to this shop. A small glitch in an order I placed, they responded quickly, offered to take it back with full refund, and then worked with me to find an even better solution. Super service from Jason at Cranford Wine & Spirits, though they bill themselves as NJWineSeller on their web site njwineseller.com

No affiliation, just wanted to reward a place for its great customer service.

They have few stores in the area. If you needed help at the Cranford store, it is just downtown for me

Well I know who I’m drinking with when visiting my folks. I grew up in Westfield.

Store is a short walk from my house. I am very surprised that they had something that would be of interest to you.

I doubt what Alan bought was actually in the store…More likely sourced from a NJ Wholesaler…

They have some nice moderately priced wines (Beaujolais in this case) that I can’t get out here. I can’t comment on their inventory overall, but I found several nice wines that I was looking for. More esoteric, maybe, but still nice finds. Mostly just giving them props for some excellent and responsive service.