Bedrock Wine Co. Spring 2020 Release Save The Date

Dear Brian,

We wanted to send a quick note to let you known the Bedrock Spring Release will be taking place the morning of Tuesday, February 18th.

This release will include several wines from the epic 2018 vintage along with the first beautiful 2019s. Wines to be included on this diverse release will include the 2019 iterations of Ode to Lulu and Sonoma Valley Sauvignon Blanc along with the 2018 Cole Ranch Rieslings, the micro-block Evangelho “Arieo e Vento e Amor,” Lorenzo’s and Enz Heritage Wines, Weill Syrah, our first Monte Rosso Cabernet (!), a wine made for Morgan’s wedding composed of special blocks from Bedrock, Old Hill and Pagani Ranch, Gambrels of the Sky Grenache and the second release of our Sonoma County Cabernet offering. Phew, that was a mouthful!

If you have not ordered wine from us in the past, you will receive a first-come, first-serve offer on Wednesday, February 26th.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Best,

Morgan and Chris

Finally! And a Monte Rosso cab!

Love adding Bedrock to the cellar. Look forward to the new release.

Definitely in for Lorenzo’s, Enz, and that special wedding cuvee (most excited about that).

Will probably grab a riesling or two and take a stab at the Monte Rosso cab.

On the fence about the Gambrel. Mixed reviews around here, although Morgan was super high on it over Instagram.

Didn’t we just buy these wines?

Not to mention time to load up on Lulu for the summer!

Ha, I was thinking the exact same thing! I think I am broke.

Ugh. no. room. after. berserker. day.

For Bedrock, I’ll make room!!

I’m trying to figure out how I keep this under two cases, and I’m just not seeing it.

Co-signing this for all of us

Ha! It totally feels like it.

When was the last release…December maybe??

this! BD, Patricia Green release, Dirty and Rowdy, Cruse, and Bedrock all within a couple weeks, plus Dustin saying Kelley Fox club coming in a couple weeks too!

pileon

What style is the Sauv Blanc?

Creamy tropical fruits typically. Californian. There’s a few different iterations and they all are very good.

This is going to be tough!!! pileon

Guess I should open one tomorrow.

Anyone recall release prices on these from last years release? I can’t find the email…

Looking at my receipt from last year, $19 for Ode to Lulu, $27 for Sonoma County cab, $39 for Lorenzo’s Heritage.

Thx!!!

Thank you!