Post your SUPER BOWL WINES and PICKS here

We’re hosting a houseful of our son’s teenage friends and serving pizza, so I’m thinking of opening a Bedrock or Carlisle. I’ll post later with details and a note. My pick…?

GO CHIEFS!

49ers

And Cold Treehouse beer.

2017 Williams Selyem “Saitone” Zinfandel
2015 Radio Coteau “Lemorel” Zinfandel

Snake River Wagu steaks.

49ers manage to control line of scrimmage on both sides and win by 3.

GO NINERS!!!

Not as good as Mike. Several bottles of Shebang!
Anchor Steam for SF fans, and Boulevard for KC fans.
Cheering for Robbie Gould and Dre Greenlaw, but pulling for Chiefs.

No wine for me but go 49ers! Win by at least 6 points.

::likebutton::

Pliny The Elder and SF for me.

Looking forward to what I hope to be a great game. More fun when the local team wins, but would be happy for Andy Reid to cash one in.

Stopped at Fieldwork and filled up, so it will be beer and a Carlisle Grenache I cracked last night.

I’m betting 49er wins.
Beer and burgs.

Niners by 10pts, Pliny, 2008 Billecart-Samlon Extra Brut for the post game celebration.

I am compelled to root for the 'Niners because of the hospitality shown us by John York, a fellow wine collector, at the Jets/Niners game three years ago. WINE? Probably a zin because it will go with Chili.

Which one?

49ers by 7 pts, obligated as my wife is from SF.

Still deciding between beer (would be BCBS or Side Project) and wine (probably 2013 Lytton Springs).

It’s just going to be my wife and I, and we’re having buffalo wings with some cheese and crackers. I think we’ll open a 2016 Tablas Creek Petit Manseng or 2004 Fritz Haag BJS Auslese to go with the wings (and further test out my new Grassl glasses).

I don’t really care who wins, but I like Mahomes and think he’s something special, so I would enjoy witnessing the first of what will likely be his many Superbowl victories.

49ers by 4. 2014 Carlisle Derivative for the white and 2012 Ridge Geyserville for the red. And Drake’s Denogginizer for the beer!

Ed

Chiefs by a lot

Beer and burgs.

Burgs = Bourgognes?

Or Burgs = grilled ground beef patties?

Actually, come to think of it, Burgs & Burgs would be fun.

2018 Hudson Aleatico
2016 Nine Suns Grenache

2008 Cristal if the Chiefs win!

Chiefs kingdom represent!
70 degrees in the Midwest today. Absolutely perfect day.

Chiefs 38
49ers 31
I expect a good game. Mahomes era starts tonight.

Green, Very Green, Saturated, New Decade…on and on…

My fav prop:

Both teams > 19.5

Your choice of beverage sounds great!

I could care less who wins, but would prefer the Chiefs as the 49ers have won their share of SBs.

Going to neighbors house with 10+ people and providing the wine for the group (A red wine crowd): 2009 Betz La Cote Rousse, 2009 Kerloo Les Collines Syrah, 2009 Domaine des Misquettes Saint Joseph, 2009 Rasa Occam’s Razor Syrah, and 2009 Waters Forgotten Hills Syrah.

Not sure I want to drink much red wine, so will probably take some beer - Ft George Magnetic Fields IPA and maybe a stout.