Turley Spring Release

Wasn’t even offered ‘wishes’ at the Sadie this go around

Thinking Pesenti/Cobb/Dusi, but Casa Nuestra is intriguing as well

I’m in for a mix of 12. Wished Sadie also. Great weekend drinkers that won’t break the bank.

B

What is happening with Mead Ranch, has it been sold?

I went in for 10 and wish listed one of the 101 zins. I had an allocation of 4 Sadie Upton’s but only took 1. They moved around some of the wines that are typically on this release. That’s going to make the summer release a much larger purchase.

They posted a few weeks ago that Mead Ranch grapes were going to Caymus.

2nd year on the Turley list, first time receiving a, ‘wish’ for both Sadie Upton and 101.

Wished for 1 of each - Anyone know what the odds are of actually receiving?

I’ve been buying since the 2012 vintage. My buying has become more focused and I’m buying a little less than I once did. I don’t have any wishes for Sadie and 101. Seems like recent buying activity weighs into how they prioritize offers among customers.

Over the years most wishes have been granted but some were denied. Some wishes were partially granted (e.g. wished for 2, granted 1). Chances are good but not 100%.

The Turley is piling up for me. Was going to skip this one but went in for some of the bigger ones: Pesenti, Estate, Dusi and wish-listed Bedrock.

Similar here - Pesenti, Dusi, Estate and Bedrock, but with some Juvenile @ $20 since 2018 is supposed to be such a banner year.

If you are close, the pick-up party allows you taste many of them and add to your purchase.

Caymus is now getting all the fruit from Mead Ranch.

Tom

Turley, Carlisle and Bedrock are cellar hogs at my house. Going to have to dial back buying to drink down what I have on hand. All great juice though.

Turley has 2018 Mead Ranch but is sold out of Bedrock.