Donated - 11 bottles
Gifted - 21 bottles
Sold - 2 bottles

Here, I’ll make you feel better:

Drank - 417
Sold - 49
Spoiled - 20
Donated - 5

From my cellar only. Other bottles were consumed on vacation at restaurants or at wine dinners.

I am not very good about properly coding removals, but this is a rough estimate:

Drank - 235 (home), 87 (tastings/events)
Donated - 72
Sold - 12
Gifts - 18
Spoiled - 16

Is this just me or with my spouse? The short answer is that the two of us drink a bottle a day. We may miss some days and consume more on days when we are at or give a dinner party. But it probably comes down to that.

My app says 77, but these are just wines out of my cellar. I’d say at least double that drinking with family and friends. It was a down drinking year with my wife pregnant. Good news, wines are aging, bad news, running out of storage space again.
No bottles donated, gifted or sold.

No clue. Maybe 100-125 bottles.

Who knows.

not enough

with a little help from my friends … family … and of course, my wife … 442

[cheers.gif]

According to CT 71 wines from my cellar, although I don’t put quite everything there. Weak, I know. Obviously the overall consumption is more (restaurants, tasting etc) but the general trend really is worrisome as in 2016 the number was 98. Unfortunately I cannot see myself starting to exercise any less and most likely my gf’s lack of interest in midweek drinking is here to stay which hinders my excitement of opening bottles.

About 200 bottles.

Drank over 100 more than I bought.

179 bottles – a down year for us. BUT! More than I purchased (175), which is a first, and a good sign for my ability to maintain cellar size and not grow anymore.

Opened 125 bottles.

Dumped down the drain. 5 bottles.

Open and shared 276 bottles, 6 of which were 1.5l. Ten were 500ml or less - dessert wines. Many went to offlines or were consumed at small group dinners at our house.

According to Cellar Tracker, I drank 66 bottles. Between wines not in my cellar or that were not entered into CT (I’m sure there were a few), I’d guess my total intake was around double that.

Good to look back:

Drank 192
Brought to a tasting 23
Gifted 7
Spoiled 3

Total 225

I’m surprised that only 3 were spoiled, I may not have recorded all of them. My experience is the premox on whites and corked wines end up being 5% of my consumption. So it should have been closer to 10 as opposed to just 3.

Drank 409
Missing 26
Spoiled 3
Gifted 2

Per CT 221, down 5 from the previous year (pregnant wife for 1/3 of the year will do that). As others have said, doesn’t include things not entered, restaurants, etc.

Wow, nice work Pete. I’m at almost exactly half that.