Maybach Coming

Greetings from the Winery.
With pleasure we announce our upcoming annual release.
Time: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 – 9AM (PST)

Wines:
2017 Materium Cabernet
2017 Amoenus Cabernet
2018 Eterium Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
2018 Irmgard Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir

I think the Dunnuck review is the only one that’s out?

Got this and a Scarecrow email within minutes of one another. Really interested to see more 17’ notes.

I will always buy Materium. The Amoenus and Eterium depend on my budget and mood each year…

Wine Advocate also rated it.

Can someone share the scores form WA and JD please?

Thanks!

Does anyone know how long the approximate wait list is? I finally got my first taste of Maybach last year and immediately signed up but just curious how long I’d have to wait.

WA 92-94+

Going to be a brutal quarter

100% this. Trying real hard not to buy anything that I’m not already buying.

I had my purchase mapped out from prior year. Don’t think it’s going to help!

HA! Last year was a crazy buying year for me. Luckily for my wallet a lot of that was from Napa trips. Scaling way back on visits this year and focusing on the wines I’ve been buying for multiple vintages so I have a nice vertical collection to drink through.

First quarter is always tough because of the amount of cabernet releases. Saxum would have zapped me hard today if I was on the active list.

I just bought a new house and am working on filling it with furniture, so this is definitely not an ideal time for these releases to be coming budget-wise…

What was JDs review on these?

Thanks!

Amoenus: 93-95
Materium: 96-98

Are the allocations guaranteed for a certain time? Didn’t seem to say in the email.

Took my usual three bottles of Materium.

Passing this year.

IN FOR 6,6 & 3