TN: 2010 Domaine William Fèvre Chablis Grand Cru Les Preuses

• 2010 Domaine William Fèvre Chablis Grand Cru Les Preuses - France, Burgundy, Chablis, Chablis Grand Cru (1/11/2020)
    Great showing. Love seeing the synthetic cork closure. Minerals, shells, lemon and spice. Polarizing acidity and medium plus finish. This wine should age for another 5 years however it is excellent now so unless you have several bottles left drink on the shorter end of that time frame. Wow my note from 15 said too young and revisit in 4 years. Well five close enough. (93 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

It’s not a synthetic cork. it’s a DIAM, which is actual cork material.

I had my last bottle of the 2004 last week, and it was a great Chablis. Not even a hint of Premox, it was smooth and integrated, but still with that Chablis cut and energy. I have had many bottles of the 2004, and just a few were tired (but not totally shot), but most, like maybe 85% were really really good.

I’ve enjoyed the Fevre 2010 Bougros Côte Bouguerots and Les Clos recently. I think Fevre did a great job in 2010.

[quoteI’ve enjoyed the Fevre 2010 Bougros Côte Bouguerots and Les Clos recently. I think Fevre did a great job in 2010.][/quote]Have not had the 2010 Les Clos. Always a solid wine.