Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping.

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Max S.
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping.

#2901 Post by Max S. »

D@ve D y r 0 f f wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 7:10 pm
Jin F wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 7:06 pm
Tyler Rico wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 4:11 pm Not working for existing accounts
It works for my existing account.
I just tried it again and it worked, except it added it behind two 20% promotions. But that's better than nothing.
Is the top of the list the back end or the bottom?
"And just to be clear, this is a post criticizing people who criticize people who criticize for a living . . ." - J Bloom

5 w 0 m l 3 y

D@ve D y r 0 f f
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2902 Post by D@ve D y r 0 f f »

Max S. wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 7:36 pm Is the top of the list the back end or the bottom?
Je ne comprends pas. [scratch.gif]

Max S.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2903 Post by Max S. »

D@ve D y r 0 f f wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 7:39 pm
Max S. wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 7:36 pm Is the top of the list the back end or the bottom?
I swear that made sense in my head. When you're looking at your list of discounts, is the top of the list the next one you use or the bottom? That $100 off $250 shows at the top of the list, but it's applying a 20% code first.
"And just to be clear, this is a post criticizing people who criticize people who criticize for a living . . ." - J Bloom

5 w 0 m l 3 y

Michae1 P0wers
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2904 Post by Michae1 P0wers »

Max S. wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 7:41 pm
D@ve D y r 0 f f wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 7:39 pm
I swear that made sense in my head. When you're looking at your list of discounts, is the top of the list the next one you use or the bottom? That $100 off $250 shows at the top of the list, but it's applying a 20% code first.
If you don't have at least $250 in your cart it will show one of the % coupons until you add $250, then it will switch to the 100/250. That may be causing the confusion... at least it was for me!

D@ve D y r 0 f f
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2905 Post by D@ve D y r 0 f f »

On my list of discounts, the one on the top matches the one in the banner message when I go to the home page. So that would appear to be the one that will apply to my next order. I assume it then proceeds down in the order they are listed on the discounts page with the one listed last applying last. I had four discounts on my page before I clicked this link. After I clicked, those four were still in the same order, and the new 100/250 was added square in the middle, behind two 20% deals and ahead of a 21% and a 15% deal.

D@ve D y r 0 f f
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2906 Post by D@ve D y r 0 f f »

Michae1 P0wers wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 7:43 pm If you don't have at least $250 in your cart it will show one of the % coupons until you add $250, then it will switch to the 100/250. That may be causing the confusion... at least it was for me!
I just tried this. Didn't work for me. Still showing the 20% even with > $250 in the cart.

MattG
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2907 Post by MattG »

I’ve discovered there are different rules for different coupons.

I have another $100 off $250 stuck behind a $20 off $50. Doesn’t matter how much is in the cart I have to use the $20 off $50 first. 15% and 20% often block all other coupons.
G@|’$1n

Max S.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2908 Post by Max S. »

D@ve D y r 0 f f wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 7:47 pm
Michae1 P0wers wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 7:43 pm If you don't have at least $250 in your cart it will show one of the % coupons until you add $250, then it will switch to the 100/250. That may be causing the confusion... at least it was for me!
I just tried this. Didn't work for me. Still showing the 20% even with > $250 in the cart.
Weird, it worked for me.

5 w 0 m l 3 y

J_Weber

yet another Wine.com warning

#2909 Post by J_Weber »

So I just *hopefully* finished wrangling with Wine.com CS for the past several days.

Yeah - I know people have posted in here several times about this, but I think it's worth mentioning again that Wine.com is having serious issues with order fulfillment, and if you order from them at the moment you do so at considerable risk.

Two of the most recent orders I've placed have had issues with the website displaying bottles that are not in stock in the warehouse, but the POS system still lets you check out completely, and they still charge your payment method for them. On top of that - they don't let you know that your order is being delayed indefinitely because one or more of the items you purchased is OOS. You have to reach out to them for the most part to obtain that information.

In the first of my two orders - all six of the bottles I had selected were OOS, apparently the warehouse hadn't had them in weeks if not months. The order just sat there for almost a week before I contacted them to ask what was going on. I will say that they offered me a $50 gift card for my trouble, but the trouble didn't end there. When I did finally find bottles that were in fact in stock (I had to sit on hold while they called the warehouse to verify that they in fact had them), I asked for them to ship the order FedEx express 2-day to make up for the fact its been delayed for almost a week. The order information page said it was shipping Express 2-Day, but turns out that they actually shipped it FedEx Ground when the tracking number appeared. I asked them to fix it but nothing happened, so now its not going to arrive until next week.

Then, in my second blunder, I placed an additional order and attempted to make sure it would be delivered in time. This time, WDC e-mailed me saying that two bottles of a wine I've ordered they actually have the 2016 vintage in stock instead of the 2015 that I ordered. I agreed to a vintage sub within minutes of receiving the e-mail, thought they could proceed to ship the order...not a chance. Turns out they had to create a *new* order as an addendum to the old one with the vintage subbed bottles, which they didn't do in time so the order was delayed another day. I called them to ask what was going on, and finally they did the adjustment. They offered to upgrade the shipping to FedEx Next Day Air/Standard Overnight, and they offered yet another $50 GC for my trouble.

While I appreciate that WDC is trying to make things right with their customers, this situation seems like they're trying to put out a tire fire with a garden hose. It's really a bad look for them. Whoever is heading up their ecommerce department needs to be hauled into a performance eval, because if they keep this up their business will be sunk before they know it.

Anyway - to keep this on topic, it looks like Rakuten is offering 12% cashback for Wine.com if you use their mobile app - but after all this not sure I'll take them up on it. For my previous orders I took advantage of 10% cashback at RMN.
- Jan Weber

YLee

#2910 Post by YLee »

After their supposedly "system upgrade" their service has been downgraded.
Their customer service reps have 0 training in service industry.
-¥ 0 ñ 9

mmarcellus
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: yet another Wine.com warning

#2911 Post by mmarcellus »

J_Weber wrote: March 24th, 2021, 7:43 am So I just *hopefully* finished wrangling with Wine.com CS for the past several days.

Yeah - I know people have posted in here several times about this, but I think it's worth mentioning again that Wine.com is having serious issues with order fulfillment, and if you order from them at the moment you do so at considerable risk.

Two of the most recent orders I've placed have had issues with the website displaying bottles that are not in stock in the warehouse, but the POS system still lets you check out completely, and they still charge your payment method for them. On top of that - they don't let you know that your order is being delayed indefinitely because one or more of the items you purchased is OOS. You have to reach out to them for the most part to obtain that information.

In the first of my two orders - all six of the bottles I had selected were OOS, apparently the warehouse hadn't had them in weeks if not months. The order just sat there for almost a week before I contacted them to ask what was going on. I will say that they offered me a $50 gift card for my trouble, but the trouble didn't end there. When I did finally find bottles that were in fact in stock (I had to sit on hold while they called the warehouse to verify that they in fact had them), I asked for them to ship the order FedEx express 2-day to make up for the fact its been delayed for almost a week. The order information page said it was shipping Express 2-Day, but turns out that they actually shipped it FedEx Ground when the tracking number appeared. I asked them to fix it but nothing happened, so now its not going to arrive until next week.

Then, in my second blunder, I placed an additional order and attempted to make sure it would be delivered in time. This time, WDC e-mailed me saying that two bottles of a wine I've ordered they actually have the 2016 vintage in stock instead of the 2015 that I ordered. I agreed to a vintage sub within minutes of receiving the e-mail, thought they could proceed to ship the order...not a chance. Turns out they had to create a *new* order as an addendum to the old one with the vintage subbed bottles, which they didn't do in time so the order was delayed another day. I called them to ask what was going on, and finally they did the adjustment. They offered to upgrade the shipping to FedEx Next Day Air/Standard Overnight, and they offered yet another $50 GC for my trouble.

While I appreciate that WDC is trying to make things right with their customers, this situation seems like they're trying to put out a tire fire with a garden hose. It's really a bad look for them. Whoever is heading up their ecommerce department needs to be hauled into a performance eval, because if they keep this up their business will be sunk before they know it.

Anyway - to keep this on topic, it looks like Rakuten is offering 12% cashback for Wine.com if you use their mobile app - but after all this not sure I'll take them up on it. For my previous orders I took advantage of 10% cashback at RMN.
Which warehouse is this? I've had decent luck with the NY warehouse over the past couple of months. There was one minor delay where a shipment went out a few days late, but I never had to call them, it took care of itself. I don't know if that's just good fortune on my part or whether things are more under control in NY.

I do have an order pending that's scheduled to ship Friday, I hope I'm not jinxing myself.
M @ r k

Jonathan Jaggers

#2912 Post by Jonathan Jaggers »

J_Weber wrote: March 24th, 2021, 7:43 am So I just *hopefully* finished wrangling with Wine.com CS for the past several days.
I rarely, if ever patronize them anymore, for the very fact that you do have to literally wrangle with their CS for days, even for issues that are blatantly their fault. A couple years ago I bought a $150 bottle of Revana Estate Cabernet from them, they sent me the Revana Terroir Series which was worth $50 less. Took me at least 4 days and 3 calls to CS to get them to resolve it. I agreed to keep the bottle and have them refund me the difference because I was afraid of how bad they'd botch the return/exchange. Rather than refund my card, they gave me a credit for the difference (shady - I shouldn't have to spend more $ at your store if you basically tried to cheat me). Lo and behold, the amount of the credit they added to my account was more than the $50 difference. Somewhat pleased, I put in an order for the full amount credited.

Well, as much as their inventory and CS sucks, their accounting team seems to be on the ball, and ended up taking away all the credit except the $50 (with no explanation...just charged my card the rest and shipped the wine). That was the last time I ever used them.

Jin F

#2913 Post by Jin F »

Wine.com
BEST COUPON
welcomeback50 $50 off $200
MARCHSTWD $50 off $200 03-25-2021 expire
PIN50 $50 off $150
P50AM $50 off $150
YT50 $50 off $150
CQS50 $50 off $150
CQ50 $50 off $150
FBRT50 $50 off $150 03-31-2021 expire
BDAY $30 off $150
EXPERT20 $20 off $100
20Welcome $20 off $50
NCSJAN21 $20 off $50
Appwelcome $20 off $50

Rakuten shopping portal 2.5%-15% cash back
My Referral link, you'll get $30 back after first order.
https://www.rakuten.com/r/JUNLOC2?eeid=28187

Rakuten APP is offering 12% cashback for wine.com
F e n g

Brendan L

#2914 Post by Brendan L »

Jonathan Jaggers wrote: March 24th, 2021, 8:06 am
Well, as much as their inventory and CS sucks, their accounting team seems to be on the ball, and ended up taking away all the credit except the $50 (with no explanation...just charged my card the rest and shipped the wine). That was the last time I ever used them.
Not a comment on your experience which rightly sucks but I refuse to save my card with them. I remember a call once where they wanted to replace an item I didn't get charging by me full price (would have been ~33% off with code) but said they couldn't as I didn't have a payment method on file. It seems they freely bill those saved cards so I've avoided clicking the "save payment method" option.
L a z a r u s

Jonathan Jaggers

#2915 Post by Jonathan Jaggers »

Brendan L wrote: March 24th, 2021, 9:39 am Not a comment on your experience which rightly sucks but I refuse to save my card with them. I remember a call once where they wanted to replace an item I didn't get charging by me full price (would have been ~33% off with code) but said they couldn't as I didn't have a payment method on file. It seems they freely bill those saved cards so I've avoided clicking the "save payment method" option.
Excellent tip, and fully concur with that. Just checked and I don't have any saved cards on my account/profile, so they must've used the one from the original transaction in my case.

Arv R
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2916 Post by Arv R »

I'm sorry to hear about the problems.

The root cause - from my external vantage point - is that WDC don't have real time inventory tracking so when SKU's are in carts or have been ordered but not yet shipped - it still shows as 'phantom inventory'. Rather amazingly K&L seems to have real time inventory, so your cart will get adjusted in almost real time if one dawdles on checking out on low stock items.

If one understands the issue, and adjusts purchasing to account for that its easier to deal with them. That being said, I've had the same trubs too in the last month, and have been purchasing much less from them. The best bet is to simply make sure any item considered is available in quantity AND available to ship immediately. Without those conditions, the risk of trouble multiplies.

Totally separate warning: there are closeouts floating around on their site priced at full/high prices. Stuff that BottleBarn in Santa Rosa would sell for $12 with plenty of disclosure about what the item is (off vintage, 3-4 years off the run, and so on) that is being sold full freight out of the CA warehouse at $28ish. Almost certain both came from the same supply source. I've seen this with other examples too, LWS gets some oddball, offers it at a low price reflective of their acquisition cost....and almost simultaneously WDC will have it at full freight plus some. It's like an online wine seller doesn't seem to acknowledge that winesearcher exists.
R_@_0

J_Weber

#2917 Post by J_Weber »

mmarcellus wrote: March 24th, 2021, 7:59 am
Which warehouse is this? I've had decent luck with the NY warehouse over the past couple of months. There was one minor delay where a shipment went out a few days late, but I never had to call them, it took care of itself. I don't know if that's just good fortune on my part or whether things are more under control in NY.

I do have an order pending that's scheduled to ship Friday, I hope I'm not jinxing myself.
Both orders shipping from the Berkeley, CA warehouse (going to IL).

If I can get a good enough deal, I might try ordering from the NY warehouse (I believe they're shipping to Indiana once again after a long "temporary" switch to the Houston TX warehouse), and see if my experience is better.
- Jan Weber

J_Weber

#2918 Post by J_Weber »

Jonathan Jaggers wrote: March 24th, 2021, 9:56 am
Brendan L wrote: March 24th, 2021, 9:39 am Not a comment on your experience which rightly sucks but I refuse to save my card with them. I remember a call once where they wanted to replace an item I didn't get charging by me full price (would have been ~33% off with code) but said they couldn't as I didn't have a payment method on file. It seems they freely bill those saved cards so I've avoided clicking the "save payment method" option.
Excellent tip, and fully concur with that. Just checked and I don't have any saved cards on my account/profile, so they must've used the one from the original transaction in my case.
This is definitely something I've noticed and I agree. Do you think it's too late to remove a saved card from my account if I don't want them to charge it automatically?
- Jan Weber

ChrisMcElligott
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2919 Post by ChrisMcElligott »

I just use the $100 off $250 link to get three bottles of Shafer relentless for $60 delivered. It's a pre-order but I'll take that price.

Jonathan Jaggers

#2920 Post by Jonathan Jaggers »

J_Weber wrote: March 24th, 2021, 10:06 am
This is definitely something I've noticed and I agree. Do you think it's too late to remove a saved card from my account if I don't want them to charge it automatically?
You should be able to do that in Profile -> payment methods

Brent C l a y t o n

#2921 Post by Brent C l a y t o n »

RIGHT NOW PHONE APP ONLY If you use Rakuten 12.5% cash back. $20back on $50 app only promo going also, and $30 AMEX statement credit on $100+
‘Purveyor of Plonk’
Threadsinker
ITB Sales
IG@bigdaddyb420wine

Chris Crutchfield
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2922 Post by Chris Crutchfield »

Brent C l a y t o n wrote: March 24th, 2021, 2:43 pm RIGHT NOW PHONE APP ONLY If you use Rakuten 12.5% cash back. $20back on $50 app only promo going also, and $30 AMEX statement credit on $100+
What is the code for "$20 back on $50 app only promo"

J_Weber

#2923 Post by J_Weber »

Chris Crutchfield wrote: March 24th, 2021, 2:53 pm
Brent C l a y t o n wrote: March 24th, 2021, 2:43 pm RIGHT NOW PHONE APP ONLY If you use Rakuten 12.5% cash back. $20back on $50 app only promo going also, and $30 AMEX statement credit on $100+
Seems you've neglected to mention which retailer/site this is valid for...
- Jan Weber

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#2924 Post by Todd F r e n c h »

I did the Rakuten purchase as well on some of the Produttori Crus (ship to another state, then to me, only option) so if anyone needs the promo code

https://www.ebates.com/r/8DWVSK?eeid=28187
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Kevin Patrick
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2925 Post by Kevin Patrick »

"20JB"

Brent C l a y t o n

#2926 Post by Brent C l a y t o n »

J_Weber wrote: March 24th, 2021, 2:54 pm
Seems you've neglected to mention which retailer/site this is valid for...
Ugh sorry wine.com

I am a big idiot didn't snatch the promo code but if you download the app it should pop up.
‘Purveyor of Plonk’
Threadsinker
ITB Sales
IG@bigdaddyb420wine

Br1an Th0rne
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#2927 Post by Br1an Th0rne »

Thanks for the heads up! Used a 50/150 and the Rakuten 12.5% cashback to get the 2012 Bollinger Grande Année, in a wooden gift box no less, for $93 all-in.

Jin F

#2928 Post by Jin F »

2 new $20 off $50 coupon: 20JB $20 off $50, JB20 $20 off $50

Wine.com
BEST COUPON
welcomeback50 $50 off $200
MARCHSTWD $50 off $200 03-25-2021 expire
PIN50 $50 off $150
P50AM $50 off $150
YT50 $50 off $150
CQS50 $50 off $150
CQ50 $50 off $150
FBRT50 $50 off $150 03-31-2021 expire
BDAY $30 off $150
EXPERT20 $20 off $100
20Welcome $20 off $50
NCSJAN21 $20 off $50
Appwelcome $20 off $50
20JB $20 off $50
jb20 $20 off $50

Rakuten shopping portal 12% cash back phone APP today only
My Referral link, you'll get $30 back after first order.
https://www.rakuten.com/r/JUNLOC2?eeid=28187

wine.com My Referral link, $30 off $100
https://refer.wine.com/chiu34
F e n g

MattG
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2929 Post by MattG »

Neither of those are new :( Both have been available for a while.
G@|’$1n

Jin F

#2930 Post by Jin F »

MattG wrote: March 24th, 2021, 4:50 pm Neither of those are new :( Both have been available for a while.
Yes i believe those are old promotion codes, but they are expired last month. They are working again
F e n g

MattG
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2931 Post by MattG »

Never seen that happen before. Good to know!
G@|’$1n

Philip G
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2932 Post by Philip G »

Don't work for me so they may be active but you can't re-use them.
Chip G@@d

Kurt_L

#2933 Post by Kurt_L »

They don't work for me either, but I think I've used this same code twice in the past 6 months.
L @ v 3 t t i

YLee

#2934 Post by YLee »

My friend sent me this link for Wineaccess.com. Gives you $50 off $150
I was able to add it to my account.
Wineaccess$50off

for people that wants to create a new wineaccess.com account for $50 off first purchase of $150 or more. Not my referral link.
http://share.wineaccess.com/v/sang_2
-¥ 0 ñ 9

Keith Levenberg
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2935 Post by Keith Levenberg »

3 Rabaja net cost under $60 a bottle delivered safe and sound, from an order late in the day when people were getting antsy about the inventory situation.
Thanks to those who posted the heads up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Max S.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2936 Post by Max S. »

Man, if I had access to these types of offers I definitely would've bit. Not getting these from my shipping warehouse at all.

5 w 0 m l 3 y

Ken Leiter
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2937 Post by Ken Leiter »

Looks like Montefico and Montestefano crus have appeared on WDC. I bought one of each. Tapped out now. I don’t have any codes left to use!

DanielP
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2938 Post by DanielP »

Gotta eat crow, Wine.com delivered on its orders.
P@ik

Marshall Manning
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#2939 Post by Marshall Manning »

Did anyone notice 2019 Huet Le Haut Lieu Sec on Wine Access: https://www.wineaccess.com/catalog/2019 ... dd92ecf0f/

It's pre arrival, but not a bad price and if you have discount codes...

If you're new and need one: http://share.wineaccess.com/v/marshall_1
Marshall

Max S.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2940 Post by Max S. »

Marshall Manning wrote: March 25th, 2021, 1:14 pm Did anyone notice 2019 Huet Le Haut Lieu Sec on Wine Access: https://www.wineaccess.com/catalog/2019 ... dd92ecf0f/

It's pre arrival, but not a bad price and if you have discount codes...

If you're new and need one: http://share.wineaccess.com/v/marshall_1
That's a solid price indeed, bring on the Le Mont...

5 w 0 m l 3 y

DanielP
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2941 Post by DanielP »

2018 Bevan Ontogeny for $95 is back on wineaccess

50 off 150 referral: http://share.wineaccess.com/v/daniel_46
P@ik

Tyler Rico

#2942 Post by Tyler Rico »

Is this the 10th time you posted the bevan with your referral link?

No one cares, go away

DanielP
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2943 Post by DanielP »

Wine.com coupon for 50 off 250: save50nss. expiration date unknown

Not great, not terrible.
P@ik

Jorge Henriquez
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#2944 Post by Jorge Henriquez »

Rabaja out of stock on Wine.com so got Ovello and Montestefano. 12.5% done on Rakuten, back to 2.5% but 10% off on RMN. Nets 2 bottles out to just over $50.
ITB - Grapes The Wine Co.
Cohort Numero Uno!
"I'm a bowl of excitement, bitch!" TMF 08/13/10

YLee

#2945 Post by YLee »

Retailmenot has 20% cashback right now for wine . com expire 3/29. Maximum save per transaction is $50. Maximum of 7 transaction from wine . com in one month.

Since I dont care about wine . com referral links here is my friend's WineAccess referral link. New accounts using this link gets $50 off $150 or more spend. Wineaccess$50off
-¥ 0 ñ 9

Sherri S h a p i r o
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#2946 Post by Sherri S h a p i r o »

Tyler Rico wrote: March 25th, 2021, 2:09 pm Is this the 10th time you posted the bevan with your referral link?

No one cares, go away
Come on. Did you really have to add your second sentence. Not nice and not necessary.

Shay h arnoy

#2947 Post by Shay h arnoy »

YLee wrote: March 25th, 2021, 4:17 am My friend sent me this link for Wineaccess.com. Gives you $50 off $150
Wineaccess$50off

for people that wants to create a new wineaccess.com account for $50 off first purchase of $150 or more. Not my referral link.
I couldn’t see where to put the 50 off of 150 coupon code in. Do you get a box at checkout or was it added through clicking the link? The latter didn’t work for me.

YLee

#2948 Post by YLee »

Shay h arnoy wrote: March 26th, 2021, 5:40 am
YLee wrote: March 25th, 2021, 4:17 am My friend sent me this link for Wineaccess.com. Gives you $50 off $150
Wineaccess$50off

I couldn’t see where to put the 50 off of 150 coupon code in. Do you get a box at checkout or was it added through clicking the link? The latter didn’t work for me.
I believe it works automatically if you click on the link and create a new account.

Edit: i just tried the referral link and there is a banner at the top that shows the link worked.

Edit again: sorry , thought this was about the WDC post. The $50 off $150 first link worked yesterday. Maybe they took it down already? I dont know.
Last edited by YLee on March 26th, 2021, 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
-¥ 0 ñ 9

Br1an Th0rne
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#2949 Post by Br1an Th0rne »

YLee wrote: March 26th, 2021, 4:34 am Retailmenot has 20% cashback right now for wine . com expire 3/29. Maximum save per transaction is $50. Maximum of 7 transaction from wine . com in one month.
Great deal, thanks for the heads-up! Although I see I went on a champagne buying splurge at the beginning of March, and already used up my 7 transactions champagne.gif

Max S.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#2950 Post by Max S. »

YLee wrote: March 26th, 2021, 5:43 am
Shay h arnoy wrote: March 26th, 2021, 5:40 am
Wineaccess$50off

I believe it works automatically if you click on the link and create a new account.

Edit: i just tried the referral link and there is a banner at the top that shows the link worked.

Edit again: sorry , thought this was about the WDC post. The $50 off $150 first link worked yesterday. Maybe they took it down already? I dont know.
It worked for me yesterday too - thank you!

5 w 0 m l 3 y

Return to “Wine Talk”