Sparkling Rosé wine <$20 in 375ml?

Any suggestions on sparkling rosé wines in 375ml that are less than $20 a bottle?

Asking for a friend.

jose michel from envoyer

Yikes - the envoyer website is horrible - I had to use an external search engine to find it:

Have you tasted that rose?

I don’t have any memory of trying a JM rose, but the Pinot Meunier whites were shockingly backwards & primitive - they tasted of extract of pine sap [as though whole cluster fermentation were involved?] - and seemed as though they would require 75 years or more in order to settle down and become a little more civilized.

Yes it’s quite good.

Then I’d be all over that wine if I lived in SoCal.

If it’s anything like the Pinot Meunier, then it ought to last just about forever.

It was very accessible immediately.

yup. Immediately came to mind. Also bought a bunch of the Roederer Estate wine from K&L for $10/per some time ago

Just a little bit more, but IMHO, worth it:

Ployez-Jacquemart Extra Brut Rose.

$25 for 375 and $45 for 750.

Robert, Robert, Robert . . . I have benefited by your sharing, but this one is like a prized fishing spot. You are a more generous man than I am!

I am one big cuddly share-bear!

This was my thought as well. Love what P-J is doing, especially at the price points at which they sell.

For a bit less, Moutard rose is quite decent but not sure I’ve ever seen it in 375.