TN: 2008 Davenport Cellars Continuity (USA, Washington, Columbia Valley)

• 2008 Davenport Cellars Continuity - USA, Washington, Columbia Valley (12/30/2019)
    Day 1: Holly S… This just took over the top wine of 2019 for 3 Day Wine Review for wines under $30.00. $10.50 on their closeout special which concluded on December 28. Just picked this up from FedEx Office today and it is outstanding. No bottle shock which is a myth to begin with. 54% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Merlot, 12% Cabernet Franc, 9% Malbec and 2% Petit Verdot.
    Classic Washington State. Leather, tobacco, blueberries, cherry and minerality. Drinking unbelievable. So balanced and very Bordeaux like. This would do well in a blind tasting. I am so happy my brother Brian confirmed how great this wine was as he gave it 92 points on two separate occasions. I only bought 4 and regret not getting a case. This wine should age another 3 to 5 years. 93 + points (93 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Good to hear. I bought 3 of each vintage available and contemplated getting more. Sounds like I should have.

Good to hear. I bought 3 of each vintage available and contemplated getting more. Sounds like I should have.

I wish I bought a case of the 08! Enjoy! [cheers.gif]

Definitely drink these up in the next few years. Day 2 not nearly as good and day 1 was outstanding.