TN: 2015 Tensley Syrah (USA, California, Central Coast, Santa Barbara County)

• 2015 Tensley Syrah - USA, California, Central Coast, Santa Barbara County (12/30/2019)
    Day 3: Picks up some pepper, tobacco, plum, blackberries and underbrush. Fine sediment and medium plus finish. Concentrated wine and violets are present on the finish. A solid well made wine and every bottle was a solid 90 points or higher. A great QPR. (91 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Thanks for the note. I have a couple of these in the cellar, but probably won’t open any for another three years or so. I have not consistently purchased these every vintage, but I have enjoyed all of them I have consumed. I think your description of “solid” is spot on (and sometimes very, very good). Cheers!

[quoteThanks for the note. I have a couple of these in the cellar, but probably won’t open any for another three years or so. I have not consistently purchased these every vintage, but I have enjoyed all of them I have consumed. I think your description of “solid” is spot on (and sometimes very, very good). Cheers!][/quote]I could not keep my hands off them as a good everyday wine.